Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BDSM
  -whipcrack-
  eep no!
View Results

XxXUke_ MegumiXxX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:10 pm
i find it... fun. but i've had partners who weren't into it like me so i dont get to try it out as much as i'd like.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:26 pm
One of these days when you least expect it...

I enjoy the biting. My boyfriend bites my lip all the times for the blood.

...penguins will overtake the world

LazyDruid

6,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trader 100
  • Citizen 200

Snows Wyntre

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:59 pm
It is ok, to a point, but I avoid it...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:02 pm
Jadyn_Fortysix
IIISanguineLegendIII
I wanna dig my nails into my partners skin and bite him.

That would fall under the S&M portion of BDSM.

Yeah.

Eh blood not so much. Idk it's just not my thing. Whimpers > screams when it comes to turning me on.

Loki Iago

Anxious Scamp

XxLovely_MiseriesxX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:56 pm
Eh, i might try it. Sounds like fun. If i can find someone else with that interest. No luck so far...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:44 pm
Lady Detarra
TheNutcrackerPrince
I find a lot of goths are interested in BDSM (bondage/discipline/sadism/masochism). I fall into that stereotype myself which is what got me wondering why. Maybe it's because it's a darker form of sexuality and we're darker people to begin with--er--people with darker interests, rather.

So what about you? Are you into it? Why/why not?

I love it! I think some people are into it because of the level of trust they must have to do it. Honestly are you really going to let someone you don't trust blindfold you, tie you up so tight you can't move and have their way with you? Didn't think so. Another big draw to it is the control. Having someone that will do whatever you say is fun, especially if its sexually.

but there are fetish clubs out there where that is done to you, and you may or may not know the person who works there. its just like going to a strip club, there will be exotic dancers grinding on you and it doesn't matter if you know them or not, just as long as they're good at it. same would go for this, i assume.  

Ayame_Rikimayu

megalomaniac-freak

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:27 pm
Ayame_Rikimayu
Lady Detarra
TheNutcrackerPrince
I find a lot of goths are interested in BDSM (bondage/discipline/sadism/masochism). I fall into that stereotype myself which is what got me wondering why. Maybe it's because it's a darker form of sexuality and we're darker people to begin with--er--people with darker interests, rather.

I love it! I think some people are into it because of the level of trust they must have to do it. Honestly are you really going to let someone you don't trust blindfold you, tie you up so tight you can't move and have their way with you? Didn't think so. Another big draw to it is the control. Having someone that will do whatever you say is fun, especially if its sexually.

but there are fetish clubs out there where that is done to you, and you may or may not know the person who works there. its just like going to a strip club, there will be exotic dancers grinding on you and it doesn't matter if you know them or not, just as long as they're good at it. same would go for this, i assume.

I would say the trust element is what I like most about bondage, you're vulnrable and you trust the person that's tied you up to take you to your limits, but care enough not to push past them - having them stop just before you know you can't go too much further, to me, makes me feel closer to that person because they cared enough to not force anything I wouldn't like; especially if I know that person preferrs to go further.

It can be quite beautiful when done right - a display of complete trust and love of a person to let them hog tie and gag you and have them whip your butt rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:51 pm
Malakoi
I'm a very extreme sadist but I hate the typical concepts of bondage and discipline. I'm down to hurt somebody really bad but not with a whip and definitely not when that somebody is wearing a gag ball or assorted pieces of leather constructed in the ridiculously ornate fashion that most BDSM gear/fashion is.
The master-slave thing bothers me too. I love to dominate in bed (and in life XD) but I don't want an obedient slave or pet or whatever.

Seriously, give me a piece of rope and my bare hands and I'll have a good time.
Well, there are a lot of people who think they're doing BDSM when they go and buy a pair of fluffy pink handcuffs at Spencer's and put them on their wrists. You don't need fancy (or gaudy) equipment to have a good time with BDSM -- rope works just fine. biggrin  

ringwraith10

ringwraith10

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:53 pm
megalomaniac-freak
Ayame_Rikimayu
Lady Detarra
TheNutcrackerPrince

I would say the trust element is what I like most about bondage, you're vulnrable and you trust the person that's tied you up to take you to your limits, but care enough not to push past them - having them stop just before you know you can't go too much further, to me, makes me feel closer to that person because they cared enough to not force anything I wouldn't like; especially if I know that person preferrs to go further.

It can be quite beautiful when done right - a display of complete trust and love of a person to let them hog tie and gag you and have them whip your butt rofl
Yeah, I see it as a major trust thing, too. When you're the one that's tied up, it feels good knowing that you are ABLE to trust your partner, and when you're the one doing the action, it's good to know that your partner trusts you.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:25 am
its not a stereotype as you call it, its a way of life for most.. bdsm isn't just sex, it's more then that..

http://www.geocities.com/bdsm_virtual_guide/INDEX.html

this link will help people understand it more  

VampyreofGraves

sgfdgdhfghouppp

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:53 pm
Now to answer the original question ive really thought about it and i find that i like to be held down or tied down as you like because of the extra spice of fear in it. not to the extreme but still point remains. I like the flash of pain because, in my child hood i wasnt held or touched alot all the way through to my adult hood and now my nerves are very sensitive. touch is very erotic even on the arm or something. so of course i really like the extreme touch. and so whips are fun although i find i prefer to handle the whip. but if its used properly it is awsome. The restraits help me to concentrate of the sensation of touch rather than the restraints themselves. and biting and scratching rock. just so you can keep that little bit with you throughout the day.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:33 am

To the OP, yes, I love BDSM. I'm completely devoted to my partner and I when it comes to that. There is no other person I would ever do things like that with. It is just a turn on to me, and I can't really explain it. I suppose since I used to self-harm it's another way to help me through tough times. Maybe.

Chiemi Qx

Tipsy Prophet

8,775 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100

HereticAlice

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:07 am
One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life...

Hmmmm..... BDSM is interesting, yes...... I'm not sure if it's just because I'm weird like that, but I just love stitches and needles. My first body alteration [[earrings, tattoo's, etc.]] is going to be ear cuts on the cartilage. The stitches are going to be done with either silver or steel thread. I can't wait ^^

That word is love.
~~Sophocles

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:13 am
I'd be one of those people that am not interested. I'm not afraid of it, but I have read books with it in them and it really turns me off. not my thing.  

lyssiah

ataraxia_18

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:40 pm
bdsm is great. i love it. the taste of blood and the feeling of cold steel hand cuffs on my wrist excites me just thinking about it.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff