Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Star Wars: (Will be continued in Star Wars: Beyond the Outer Rims Guild)
Planet Coruscant Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

snoozer01
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:18 pm
Sani looked at him then up at the sky and started to walk in the direction Trez was going in. "Give me a lift to the temple. I'll tell you what i know, but" she looked at him, "I'm not falling for any of your tricks on becoming a Jedi again." she looked at him  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:31 pm
snoozer01
Sani looked at him then up at the sky and started to walk in the direction Trez was going in. "Give me a lift to the temple. I'll tell you what i know, but" she looked at him, "I'm not falling for any of your tricks on becoming a Jedi again." she looked at him

Trez got into his hover car and looked at Sani and said. "I don't have to trick into doing anything you still have your jedi sign at your waist so i really don't have to do anything its your choice what you want to do." Trez started the hover car and waited for Sani to get into it so they could go to the temple.  

Zeke Uchina
Captain

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

snoozer01
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:43 pm
Zeke Uchina
snoozer01

Trez got into his hover car and looked at Sani and said. "I don't have to trick into doing anything you still have your jedi sign at your waist so i really don't have to do anything its your choice what you want to do." Trez started the hover car and waited for Sani to get into it so they could go to the temple.

Sani got into the car, "I keep that as a just incaser. If my blaster is overloaded and if this gets lost." she pulled out her knife and put it back in.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:52 pm
snoozer01
Zeke Uchina
snoozer01

Sani got into the car, "I keep that as a just incaser. If my blaster is overloaded and if this gets lost." she pulled out her knife and put it back in.

Trez made the hover car start to go it was flying threw Coruscant towards the Jedi temple and Trez told Sani. "You should never use it as a just incaser because what if a Sith comes after you that means your blaster is gone and your knife is useless so you should use your lightsaber like you did back in the academy when we fought you were always a better handler with a lightsaber you would have made the Council easy." Trez just kept flying the hover car towards the Jedi Temple.  

Zeke Uchina
Captain

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

snoozer01
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:57 pm
Zeke Uchina
snoozer01
Zeke Uchina
snoozer01

Trez made the hover car start to go it was flying threw Coruscant towards the Jedi temple and Trez told Sani. "You should never use it as a just incaser because what if a Sith comes after you that means your blaster is gone and your knife is useless so you should use your lightsaber like you did back in the academy when we fought you were always a better handler with a lightsaber you would have made the Council easy." Trez just kept flying the hover car towards the Jedi Temple.

"Pft, if i was the best? You've got to be kidding me. The council is way to high class for me. I couldn't stand being up there." she looked straight at the sky.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:28 pm
snoozer01
Zeke Uchina
snoozer01
Zeke Uchina
snoozer01

"Pft, if i was the best? You've got to be kidding me. The council is way to high class for me. I couldn't stand being up there." she looked straight at the sky.

Trez grinned and said. "Sani at one time i thought the same way but look at were i am now but i have my reasons and they will not change." Trez and Sani made it to the Jedi Temple. As Trez got out of the hover car he put his hand out to help Sani out of the hover car. "You know helping everyone is a start to bring this galaxy to peace."  

Zeke Uchina
Captain

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

snoozer01
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:33 pm
Zeke Uchina
snoozer01
Zeke Uchina
snoozer01
Zeke Uchina
snoozer01

Trez grinned and said. "Sani at one time i thought the same way but look at were i am now but i have my reasons and they will not change." Trez and Sani made it to the Jedi Temple. As Trez got out of the hover car he put his hand out to help Sani out of the hover car. "You know helping everyone is a start to bring this galaxy to peace."

Sani looked at him and jumped out of the car not using Trez's help. "Thanks anyways, but i don't need help. I don't trust people that much. You are just lucky. Thats all." she looked at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:06 pm
snoozer01
Zeke Uchina
snoozer01
Zeke Uchina
snoozer01

Sani looked at him and jumped out of the car not using Trez's help. "Thanks anyways, but i don't need help. I don't trust people that much. You are just lucky. Thats all." she looked at him.

Trez just laughed and started walking into the Jedi Temple while saying. "YOu should be thatnkful Sani that the Sith didn't find you before i did." Trez then kept walking into the Jedi Temple up to the Council's chamber.  

Zeke Uchina
Captain

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

snoozer01
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:11 pm
Zeke Uchina
snoozer01
Zeke Uchina
snoozer01
Zeke Uchina
snoozer01

Trez just laughed and started walking into the Jedi Temple while saying. "YOu should be thatnkful Sani that the Sith didn't find you before i did." Trez then kept walking into the Jedi Temple up to the Council's chamber.

Sani looked at the council chamber entrance and paused looking at the entrance to the Jedi Masters. I.... I.... can't do it... no, I promised myself that i would never enter here again... But he knew... Damnit!!! Sani took one step foward to the entrance.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:00 am
Death Vine5
Kazei Hitari
Death Vine5
There he stood at the end of the corridor within the Jedi Temple gazing at Aion. He had hair of platinum dreads that dangled from all sides. His cloths, like most of the jedi consisted of a white vest along with well fitted pants that allowed the jedi to move in various maneauvers for battle. "I see someone has finally decided to come show some respect to their master. The years sure fly by. It seems like only yesterday I trained you as my Padawan." Reoji then walked to the other side of the corridor to meet with Aion.

A familiar voice called out from behind at the end of the corridor, followed by footsteps. Aion then turned around to notice that it was no other than Master Reoji that stood behind him lively as ever. If anyone was to be outgoing and straightout spoken, it would have been Master Reoji. Always making the best out of the situation while at the sametime keeping the situation at hand at reasonable level. "Its good to see you too old man, it has been a while." Aion then smiled as he lowered his hood.

Reoji started laughing and then frowned at Aion, "How many times do I have to keep telling you about calling me old man, I'm only 28. I see you're still as arrogant as ever too. Anyways I'm here to tell you that me and the Jedi Order have went over some things. I've gathered information on something that was not known for some time now. The Separist Council may be on Mustafar. Here is the your mission. You are to take a jedi fighter and head to the Mustafar systems. Once you've, reached the outskirts you are to remain in stealth and find out as munch as possible. One thing you should know, Darth Tychondrius may be located there as well so report back and avoid any unnecessary confrontations before it is time. I need not go into how powerful this sith lord is. He's been Sith Lord since even Jedi Knighthood so be on your guard."

Aion then glanced down at his reflection through the polished floors. (So it is as I predicted, the separatist are gathering and on the move.) He then looked up at Reoji with burning determination within his eyes. " If you and the council know of this, then you need to inform other jedi of whats going on before any mistakes are made. Passing just through Mustafar's orbit can even be dangerous for others. I'll go investigate this little problem and let you know what I find. I warn you though." A smile then cracked from the side of Aion's lips, with a look of thrill for battle. "I can't promise that the situation won't turn hostile." Aion then put on his hood and headed towards the Council Chamber. His eyes as blue as the darkest depths of the ocean, pierced from the blackness of his hood. Looking around the room he then spotted Trez and a familiar face. "Once you're done here, you'll need to go and speak with Reoji." With that, Aion then left the room and headed out of the temple. Once outside, he made it to the jedi fighter and immediately set the coordinates for Mustafar. Once that was done, a loud whistltling sound followed by a thunderous boom sounded off outside the temple and from above, Aion departed from Coruscant.  

Kazei Hitari
Vice Captain

Death Vine5

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:01 am
Before Reoji could even react, Aion had already left. He then went to the Jedi Council and went over mission briefings consisting of missions of scouting the areas of Coruscant around the jedi temple. Once with that he then walked over to Trez and the young girl while they were talking. "So Trez, now that you've brought her within the Jedi Temple, I assume that she'll be taking official status as jedi since you've exposed our main headquarters to her." He then turned towards the girl and closed his eyes for a brief moment. When he reopened them he then looked at the girl and said, "Sani, I sense that you have great confusion that surrounds you. There are only two paths within the force and I trust that you are familiar with both. There is a great war going on between the Sith and the Jedi and the only middle ground is death. I will tell you why this is so. If you are not a part of either, then the other will see you as an enemy. Take my word for it. Return to the jedi, the force calls you back.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:02 am
Entering the temple, Kira had already overheard what Reoji was speaking of and walked behind him. "That is correct. In this galaxy, the force is a natural flow of energy that is constantly changing. Never stopping or going back for anyone. There was one such jedi such as yourself, who was exiled from the council. Over the years of abandoning the jedi way, he then became deaf to the force and could no longer sense nor use it. This is what happens when you abandon the force. This is an example of how the force flows, and how it doesn't stop or turn back for the ones who abandon it. Think of what I told you. Im not telling you this only as a jedi, but as a person has experience within this vast galaxy that we live in. To join the jedi good and to join the sith is bad. However, to be crushed by both is even more horrible. The right choice is obvious. Once you've made your choice, come and see me within my chamber." With that Kira then made her way to a large chamber two rooms down from the Council Room.  

Akira Hinata

shining_tidus

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:38 pm
"...So your back already Trez? I was wondering when you would get back here."

He sat on one of the council chairs in a very slumped position. It seemed that he waited there for quite a while. He stared up at the girl next to Trez and pondered for a minute.

"...Who are you?...Never seen you before but from what I can tell your not new here are you?"

He stood up only to walk towards the girl and lift her head up with his finger. His face was awefully close to her as he whispered something to her.

"You're really cute...you know?...Sani"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:32 pm
Sani looked at the people sitting infront of her trying to get her to return. "NO! I've made my decision! I'm not joining anything! I got out for a reason and i'm staying with it." she looked at all of them then the man right next to her as he whispered in her ear. She turned red and threw a punch at him and stormed off out of the temple.  

snoozer01
Vice Captain

shining_tidus

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:48 pm
Rubbing the side of his cheek really fast he was kinda confused and dazed. Not seeing that would happen really caught him off guard but at the same time he saw it coming.

"Ow..what was that for? I was just playing around with her, geez i guess I shouldn't have done that....I'm guessing that shes had a bad past with the jedi...poor girl"

((I'll be leaving for the night, see ya tommorow. ))  
Star Wars: (Will be continued in Star Wars: Beyond the Outer Rims Guild)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games