Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So which one?
  Uno {Tyler Posey}
  Dalawa {Steven Strait}
  Trois {Kunal Khemu}
  Err...wait a sec while I post my choice.
View Results

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:29 pm
Ok, I think it's obvious that Jacob (if they make a New Moon movie..) will need two seperate actors. They'll need a younger Jacob, one that looks around fifteen years old and suits the character well. I've seen Tyler act before and he's pretty good, and he's cute enough that he fits the role. But... in New Moon, they'll have to find an actor maybe ten years older than Tyler. It would be impossible for them to just wait for Tyler to look the part. If you are confused, read New Moon again. During Jacob's transformation, it mentions how much taller Jake gets and how mature he looks. By the time he's done changing, Jacob or Bella mentions that he looks around the age of twenty-five. Steven Strait would be a great choice.

Unfortunately, Tyler and Steven don't look anything alike. So... I agree with Eternal Damnation and say Taylor Lautner would be a good Tyler replacement.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:07 pm
XxfushigipinayxX
The Kraken
I thought Steven Strait was absolutely perfect at first, but now he's too old to play a younger Jake.

Exactly.
My thought was always, Twilight!Jake = Tyler and NewMoon!Jake = Steven. Too bad the two don't look anything alike though x__x

New person, everyone!
Joe Jonas (in the middle...I think)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Somebody mentioned him. I don't think he's an actor, but they liked his looks and so did I ;P
I agree with you on the Twilight and New Moon ones. xD But there in lies the problem; like you said, they look nothing alike. ^^' But I think Tyler is perfect for Jake.  

Minimaxie

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:10 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bah. Am I the only one who can't stand Lautner's face? confused Not cute at all!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:59 am
Lautner isn't the cutest kid, but he does look a lot more like Steven Strait than Tyler Posey.  

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

iFallenYuuki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:53 pm
Finora Lupin
Lautner isn't the cutest kid, but he does look a lot more like Steven Strait than Tyler Posey.
mrgreen 3nodding sweatdrop I knew it was a better choice.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:05 pm
Eternal-Damnation-EC
Finora Lupin
mrgreen 3nodding sweatdrop I knew it was a better choice.
Exactly! -^^-  

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

xxAlicexCullenxx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:19 am
well no matter who gets the official jacob i think it would be best for there to be 2 jacobs. One as "young" jacob, then there should be "new moon" jacob. New Moon jacob should def. be Steven Striaght. I have no idea about young jacob.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:01 pm
Tyler for the younger Jacob would be perfect. Steven for the older Jocob would be even more perfect! <3  

PurplGoddess565

Twilight Scribe

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:30 pm
Adding more fuel to my creative fire, I like Tyler for young Jacob, and Steven for the older one.

There, I added in my little bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:26 am
So, right now, the majority of us are voting Tyler Posey for Twilight!Jake and Steven Strait for NewMoon!Jake?  

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:44 pm
XxfushigipinayxX
So, right now, the majority of us are voting Tyler Posey for Twilight!Jake and Steven Strait for NewMoon!Jake?
Close. Change Tyler Posey to Taylor Lautner, for me.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:52 am
XxfushigipinayxX

Yep.  

skipper12321

celestialheiress

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:14 pm
I agree, steven for new moon, eclipse... dont know about the younger jake.. it just seems weird because bella is going to look so old.. kristen is what?? 22? geesh...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:22 am
Um...Kristen Stewart is 17 years old...She turns 18 in April neutral

KiraLight
Crew

darkoleander

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:26 am
I love all of them, so I guess I wouldn't be a very fair vote. lol

Tyler Posey would be okay...I love Steven Strait and Taylor Lautner, so I'm not even going to comment on them...I thought about Raja Fenske too, but maybe he would be better for one of the other Quileutes. Any thoughts?  
The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff