Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:06 am
Finora Lupin
As for the choices given, I think the best Rosalie that I've seen out of them all is... erm... Joanna Krupa. Rachel McAdams is a great actress, but she doesn't suit the Rosalie-type of... er... physical appearance. If I had to pick a character for her, I'd pick Alice. She'd make a great Alice, if Rachel Leigh Cook ever got shot. But, I will bring in my own suggestion for a Rosalie.

Olivia Wilde
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Honestly, she's got the body type, she has the face that I pictured for Rosalie and she can pull off the 'bitchy, arrogant' person and, in the next breath, someone kind and heartfelt. Great actress. I think she'd be perfect.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ooh YES! Olivia Wilde is so hot domokun
For anyone who's following this season of House-If House does get a new team, even if it's for a short while, Olivia Wilde's character better get picked! Who cares if she killed the dog rolleyes House hired Cameron because she was hot, right? XD
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:01 am
KiraLight
Finora Lupin
As for the choices given, I think the best Rosalie that I've seen out of them all is... erm... Joanna Krupa. Rachel McAdams is a great actress, but she doesn't suit the Rosalie-type of... er... physical appearance. If I had to pick a character for her, I'd pick Alice. She'd make a great Alice, if Rachel Leigh Cook ever got shot. But, I will bring in my own suggestion for a Rosalie.

Olivia Wilde

Honestly, she's got the body type, she has the face that I pictured for Rosalie and she can pull off the 'bitchy, arrogant' person and, in the next breath, someone kind and heartfelt. Great actress. I think she'd be perfect.
For anyone who's following this season of House-If House does get a new team, even if it's for a short while, Olivia Wilde's character better get picked! Who cares if she killed the dog rolleyes House hired Cameron because she was hot, right? XD

Yes! Someone agrees! OLIVIA WILDE FOR ROSALIE! *marches*

And, as for House, I have completely fallen off the face of the earth for a while so I haven't seen it. Olivia Wilde is in the new season of House? o__. Awesome!

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

iFallenYuuki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:51 pm
KiraLight
Finora Lupin

Olivia Wilde

eek 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:13 pm
Eternal-Damnation-EC
KiraLight
Finora Lupin

Olivia Wilde

eek 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding

Yay! XD One more vote for Olivia Wilde!  

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

Xenologista

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:54 am
Hayden Panettiere
NBC Heroes's Claire Bennet
Ice Princess
and when she was little Remember the Titans
and many others she is an amazing actress
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0659363/
and she voiced kairi in kingdom hearts
google her for images  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:56 am
Snowflake_Cat
I was thinking these actors for Rosaline.

Kirsten Dunst
Keira Knightley
Hayden Panettiere
Sarah Paxton
Joanna Krupa
Rachel McAdams (Blonde)
Reese Witherspoon
Ali Larter

Ali Larter is too old  

Xenologista

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:44 pm
hayden Panettiere was in Ice Princes? Woah..didn't know that

But..hm..I dunno, I don't think she has the right look for Rosalie, she is pretty and she's a pretty good actor. But..there's something not right with her face..

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:01 pm
rachel mcadams, she's gorgeous and she can pull off a mean look  

forget-me-not fields

PurplGoddess565

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:14 pm
Olivia Wilde would make a perfet Rosalie! She looks sort of stuck up, which we all know Rosalie is, and I dunno, sh e just looks like Rosalie!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:02 am
Xenologista
Hayden Panettiere
NBC Heroes's Claire Bennet
Ice Princess
and when she was little Remember the Titans
and many others she is an amazing actress
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0659363/
and she voiced kairi in kingdom hearts
google her for images

This is exactly the person I was thinking of.

She can act.

And I always envisaged Rosalie as looking kind of "angelically gorgeous" rather than "OMG HAWT!".

The only problem I can see is that her complexion isn't quite right.

RE- Olivia Wilde: She looks right, how is her acting?

Hmm... just had a thought (and not a particularly serious one)... How about Billie Piper?

mizzshy

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:10 pm
I thought Rosalie was supposed to be the "OMG HAWT!" type confused

I think Olivia Wilde's acting is pretty good. I've only seen her in House and The O.C. but still...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:31 pm
User Image I see the angels,
I'll lead them to your door.
There's no escape now...
---

Hmm... I haven't seen her in anything; which series of House is she in?

Because we're only up to series three in England.

---
... No mercy no more,
No remorse 'cause I still remember
The smile when you tore me apart...User Image

mizzshy

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:34 pm
Oooh, okay. She's in season 4. She's in pretty much every single episode lol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:56 pm
User Image I see the angels,
I'll lead them to your door.
There's no escape now...
---

Ahh, that would explain it then lol... 6^_^'

---
... No mercy no more,
No remorse 'cause I still remember
The smile when you tore me apart...User Image

mizzshy

Haru Minatsuki

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:31 pm
Hayden Panettiere has my vote for Rosalie.  
The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff