Reply The Twilight Movie
Jasper Hale Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alayna_blind_angel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:19 pm
I agree with the majority, Trent Ford is the best choice.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:45 pm
I'm gonna root for Jonathan!! He just SCREAMS Jasper; and now that I've seen him, that's just how I see Jasper now in my head whenever I reread the books... biggrin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Besides, I always picture Jasper with an accent! I know it's supposed to be Southern and that Jonathan's is Irish (I believe) but still! If he doesn't get picked, he'll still be Jasper to me!

Twilight.  

Twilight Scribe

xnotxperfectx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:13 pm
Am I the only one who doesn't like the idea of Trent Ford as Jasper?
I like the idea of Chace Crawford though....

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:08 pm
xnotxperfectx
Am I the only one who doesn't like the idea of Trent Ford as Jasper?
I like the idea of Chace Crawford though....
I dunno, now that I look at other pictures and think more about it, I hate the idea of Ford playing Jasper.
I'd much rather have Toby Hemingway or Chace Crawford.  

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'm not that big a fan of Trent Ford either. I wouldn't complain if he was picked, but I'm not exactly rooting for him. I agree with Kraken. Hemmingway or Crawford
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:18 am
KiraLight
I'm not that big a fan of Trent Ford either. I wouldn't complain if he was picked, but I'm not exactly rooting for him. I agree with Kraken. Hemmingway or Crawford
Hurrah.
You know, you sort of changed my mind about Chace.
At first I thought he would be a good Edward, but after you said he'd be a good Jasper, I took a second look at him and now I agree!  

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

Ashley_whitlock

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:29 am
i hope trent ford well play jasper!!to me he looks like the perfect guy to play him biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:37 pm
I'm voting for Christopher Ralph. He played Tobias back in the Animorphs TV series, and for some reason I always imagined Jasper looking like him.

http://crazyabouttv.com/Images/animorphs.jpg

He's the one behind Shawn Ashmore heart  

Haru Minatsuki

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:22 pm
Oh my goodness..I used to watch Animorphs when I was...9 years old rofl

Shawn Ashmore is so young! I can't believe that's Bobby Drake surprised

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:09 pm
I'm still for Jonathan!

And now I have the urge to see if I can still find Animorphs TV series... I was the book nerd for it. I have nearly the entire series... too bad my mom canceled my subscription so I got three every month before I got all of them. crying  

Twilight Scribe

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:38 pm
Ryan Phillippe
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:33 pm
its between toby or trent
probably trent....  

LexiLu Latte

Twilight Scribe

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:33 pm
>:3 Jonathan. FOREVER.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:37 am
Punky-Perfect
Ryan Phillippe

He looks good for the part, but who is he?  

Midnight-Whisper3

Kunoichi21

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:27 pm
Finora Lupin
If Trent Ford can look like he did in How to Deal, then yes. I've never seen any of the suggested actors for Jasper act. But, they better be damn good. *shakes fist*

Toby Hemmingway... is a possibility.

Sean William Scott - *sigh* The second time I see that picture and it takes my breath away. God, I'm going to rape that man if it's the last thing I do. What movie is that from? -^^- Oh, right. If I were to pick a character for Sean William Scott, it would be Emmett. *shrugs* Personalities match, body... type... *can't take eyes off picture*

And, who is Garrett Hedlund? No, by the way. Just no.

HOW CAN YOU SAY NO TO GARRETT!!! He's the one who played Murtagh in Eragon...and looked totally hott, btw. I could see him being Jasper, as well as Trent. I think they'd both be good choices.  
The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff