KiraLight
The Kraken
Alright, my top five Bellas are:
Lucy Hale
Kristen Stewart
Emily Browning
Shailene Woodley
Brittany Robertson
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I agree with your list except exchange Lucy Hale for Danielle Panabaker.
Lucy Hale reminds me too much of this really annoying girl who used to go to my school sweatdrop That's a bad reason, but I just can't see her as Bella
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ew. Danielle Panabaker.
Sorry, she really bugs the sh*t out of me.

Wow we're quite different.
Because I like Danielle Panabaker and Emily Browning annoys me. xp

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:11 pm
Winter777
The Kraken
KiraLight
The Kraken
Alright, my top five Bellas are:
Lucy Hale
Kristen Stewart
Emily Browning
Shailene Woodley
Brittany Robertson
I agree with your list except exchange Lucy Hale for Danielle Panabaker.
Lucy Hale reminds me too much of this really annoying girl who used to go to my school sweatdrop That's a bad reason, but I just can't see her as Bella
Ew. Danielle Panabaker.
Sorry, she really bugs the sh*t out of me.

Wow we're quite different.
Because I like Danielle Panabaker and Emily Browning annoys me. xp
Actually, Emily Browning is my fourth choice, but still. She's only a Bella that I could live with.  

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

Snowflake_Cat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:36 am
Freakishly Obsessed
I think Shailene Woodley would be perfect.

Wow your right!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:26 pm
I'm think any of these characters for Bella.

Emily Browning
Sarah Roemer
Michelle Trachtenberg
Shailene Woodley
Kristen Stewart
Brittany Robertson
Danielle Panabaker
Lucy Hale  

Snowflake_Cat

iFallenYuuki

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:36 pm
Daniel Panabaker annoys me....
I think Browning could do a better job.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:44 pm
Before, I've never really seen anyone besides Emily Browning and Danielle Panabaker. Both of which are choices that I wouldn't be erratic over, but I wouldn't try and commit suicide while watching the movies. Personally... I like Kristen Stewart. Bella is supposed to be normal looking, like the average girl. There isn't supposed to be anything really gorgeous about her. Browning is too pretty, and Hale reminds me of a model. I'm not saying Kristen Stewart isn't pretty, it's just... she's so... average. I like it. ^^  

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:44 pm
Finora Lupin
Before, I've never really seen anyone besides Emily Browning and Danielle Panabaker. Both of which are choices that I wouldn't be erratic over, but I wouldn't try and commit suicide while watching the movies. Personally... I like Kristen Stewart. Bella is supposed to be normal looking, like the average girl. There isn't supposed to be anything really gorgeous about her. Browning is too pretty, and Hale reminds me of a model. I'm not saying Kristen Stewart isn't pretty, it's just... she's so... average. I like it. ^^
Hurrah, someone agrees with me.
I think that Lucy Hale would be good, but not really my first choice.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:14 pm
Freakishly Obsessed

Oooh...I like her. She's really cute. She looks a bit young though....  

Aqua Anjel

Minimaxie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:38 pm
XHimakoX
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I can very much see Kristen as Bella,she was my first choice especilly after I saw in the Messengers(Bad movie,good Acting). She's got a very plain look to her,like I can imgine Bella,she's pretty but she's not God like beautiful like the vampires. I think she'd be perfect for Bella. Emily Browning is just too pretty,and out of the ordinary looking she'd seem more a choice for a vampire.
Seeing this picture of her, I completely agree with you. I saw... hmm... maybe a little bit of Messengers (I think that was it) and she DID do a good job. As far as I saw, anyway.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:39 pm
Aqua Anjel
Freakishly Obsessed

Oooh...I like her. She's really cute. She looks a bit young though....
Ooh, she looks like a good candidate, too. But yeah, a bit on the younger side, she is.  

Minimaxie

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:23 am
Anna Jaganshi
XHimakoX
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I can very much see Kristen as Bella,she was my first choice especilly after I saw in the Messengers(Bad movie,good Acting). She's got a very plain look to her,like I can imgine Bella,she's pretty but she's not God like beautiful like the vampires. I think she'd be perfect for Bella. Emily Browning is just too pretty,and out of the ordinary looking she'd seem more a choice for a vampire.
Seeing this picture of her, I completely agree with you. I saw... hmm... maybe a little bit of Messengers (I think that was it) and she DID do a good job. As far as I saw, anyway.

I haven't seen the Messengers, though I do want to. After I see the movie and evaluate her acting ability for myself, I shall post my final conclusion. *nods*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:18 am
I watched the Messengers just because Kristen Stewart was in it. I love her! I sat through In the Land of Women because of her XD
But her acting ability is amazing. I don't think I've ever seen anyone cry as well as her . If she didn't have such a manly voice she would be my number 1 choice for Bella.

KiraLight
Crew

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:56 am
*writes a mental note to rent The Messengers and In The Land of Women* She has a manly voice? o__. Visually, she looks the part. That would be really depressing if she didn't make it just because her voice is off.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:56 pm
I think Kristen could work....Browning and Kristen tie for me..  

iFallenYuuki

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:08 pm
OH! Who called it?

http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/news.html  
The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers