Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Custom Slot/Naming Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:47 pm

.:Familiar:.
Name: Pandemonium
Owner: Miss Cherie
Breed: Hawk
Reference image?: http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b337/miss_cherie/anarchy.jpg
I'd like him to match Anarchy, please, with the same red and black, and the anarchy symbol. How he does that is up to you. XD
Accessory color?: Whatever works
Tag colors?: Same!
Owners only: Tagged or Placed on pet's cert? Both, if possible.

Since Anarchy's stats are over 50%, I figure that the price will be 50k - 15k, which should be 35k.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:01 pm
.:Usdia (no edits please):.
Colorist wanted: Lilwerewolfgirl
Name of horse: Vanilla
Owner: Tweekend
Temper: Sweet
Breed: Husky
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc): The coloring in is the picture, she is based off a light colored Husky. I would like everything to be the same, her to have a black dot on her nose; etc <3 I would like the Usdia to have the short mane with the short tail. The only other coloring detail is that I would like one of her eyes to be green, and the other blue please : 3 Can the eyes be accented as well? Huskey's eyes have a pretty black rim around them, and it would look so cute!!
Reference Image(s):
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/7802/22594630ef9.jpg
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Something snowy? XD;
Tag Frame color: A light green xD
Tag Feather color: Light green and yellow? I dunno, whatever looks good with her coloring XP  

Tweekend

Lorako

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:02 pm
Quote:
Name: Luna
Owner: Lorako
Breed: mountain lion
Reference image?: x
Accessory color?: crimson
Tag colors?: background
Owners only: Tagged

I have many pet up to 50% stat, i think it make 15K less. so 10k ^^

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:01 am
.:Edited Regular Soquili:.

Colorist wanted: lilwerewolfgirl
Name of horse: Daniella
Owner: ~Masamune~
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Incomplete
Breed: Homunculus
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Basics
~ Eyes - silvery-milky-olive (See ref pics Daniella 1 and 2)
~ Mane/tail - dull browny-purple (See ref pics Daniella 1 and 2. Lol, it's such a weird colour, it may take a while to get it right)
~ Eyebrows - same as mane/tail
~ Coat - chalky greyish-beige (See ref pics Daniella 1 and 2 for her skin colour)
~ Hooves - a darker version of mane/tail
Detailed
I actually want two versions of her (as I've seen that some people have nekkid versions of their cosplays, and I think this would work well with her backstory). The first one will be the fully clothed one (see ref pics Daniella 1 and 2, Daniella Arm 1 and 2 and Daniella Back 1, 2 and 3 for clothing). I want her outfit to be completely copied from the ref pics, all except for her shoes. I want her back hooves to be just like her front ones in colour, but I want her back legs to be very dark brown, like the character's stockings. On the clothed version, the dark brown would go all the way up to her dress, so you wouldn't see where the dark brown stops. On her front legs, near her hooves, I want a few faded spots of blood (see ref pic Daniella Hand).

On the second version (unclothed) I want the dark brown on her back legs to fade into the rest of her body colour when it reaches the top of her legs (see Ailurinae's back legs in ref pics). I want the unclothed second version to have faded spots of blood all over her body, and a bunch of cuts and scars all over her back. The scars should only be in places that would be covered by her clothes, which is why she has no visible scars on the clothed version. The blood is like a muddy reddy-brown in colour (see ref pic Daniella Hand). On the visible part of her mouth, I want a small spot of blood (see ref pic Daniella Face). I also want her to be crying tears of blood. I know this second version must sound a bit extreme/scary, but it's a major part of her Soq back story.
Reference Image(s):
Daniella 1, Daniella 2 - Full body pics of Daniella
Daniella Arm 1, Daniella Arm 2 - Close-ups of the gold pattern on her jacket arms
Daniella Back 1, Daniella Back 2, Daniella Back 3 - Pics of her back, showing her ribbon, the shape of her jacket at the back and the gold pattern on the back of her jacket
Daniella Face, Daniella Hand - Close-ups of Daniella's bloodied face and hand
Ailurinae - My Soq Ailurinae
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Tag Frame color: Dark blue, like the gem she's wearing on her neck
Tag Feather color: I want the feathers done in a colour similar to her skin colour, with faded spots of blood on them
Tag Text colour: I want the word Soquili and her name on the cert, to be done in the same green colour as her clothes
Tag background: I'd really appreciate it if you could use this image as the cert background. If possible, I'd love it if you could edit out Daniella, so that the BG is just an empty hallway. If you can't, the hallway with Daniella in it is fine. Try and center it, and be sure to leave out the Haunting Ground logo and the Capcom info.
Text underneath Tag: In the area where it says what type the Soq is, you can put "Haunting Ground Cosplay".
Hair/Clothing edits:
~ Mane - On both versions, I want it edited to look like her hair (see ref pics Daniella 1 and 2). Also, I want her hair to be slightly translucent, so that you can actually see her eye through the hair that comes over her face (our left, her right).
~ Tail - On both versions, I want her to have a Unicorn tail. I was going through the owner's list and saw that Nanaki (someone's Red XIII cosplay) had a Unicorn's tail, but he wasn't a Unicorn. When I asked about it, I was told it was just considered a line edit, and the only condition was that you can't ever say that your Soq is a Unicorn without a horn. Like her hair (see ref pics Daniella 1 and 2) I want the end part of her uni tail to be straight in places, with one thick curl at the front. I want her tail to end in a flick. Obviously her skin colour would fade into the colour of her tail just as it reaches it.
~ Face - On the first version, I want her face to be edited so that she has a very neutral [removed](see ref pic Daniella 1). On the second version, I want her face to be edited so that she's smiling (see ref pic Daniella Face). I want her smile to be a bit crazier than that ref pic though, like she's laughing with her eyes open.
~ Clothing - For the first version, just follow ref pics Daniella 1 and 2, Daniella Arm 1 and 2 and Daniella Back 1, 2 and 3. The only piece of clothing I don't want on her is the shoes (as explained in Description). The second version isn't wearing any clothes.
~ Hooves - On both versions I want the hooves to have a few cracks in them.
~ Extras - On both versions, I'd really appreciate it if you could place a big shard of glass (see ref pic Daniella 2) somewhere beside her on the floor.  

~Masamune~

surreality

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:17 am
.:Uni Soquili:.
Name of horse: Khaleb
Owner: Surreality
Temper: Gregerious
Breed: Wildlife soquili, african wild dog
Description:
Horn & hooves: Same shade of dark brown found in the fur [see reference image]
Eyes: Amber
Hair style: Cropped short
Hair color: Same off-white shade as the tail for the base, with mingled streaks of dark brown and medium red-brown. Play around with it and see how you like it best, I trust your judgement.
Coat: Just like that of a wild dog's, har.
Reference Image(s): [x]
Which stage you want them to start as?: Just adult, please.
Default accessory color(s)?: Dark brown, amber, natural earthy colors, and turquoise for accents [uh, just pick some of them, not all, lol]
Tag Frame color: I'll give you artistic freedom for this..
Tag Feather color: As well as this!
Hair/Clothing edits (if any): None smile My only request is that please, don't try and colour in a canine nose on the top part of the soq's muzzle.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:49 pm
*STILL ISNT SURE WHERE TO POST THE INFO/IF SHE EVEN WON A SPOT/WHAT THE SPOT RESTRICTIONS MAY BE, SO, If there is anything wrong with the form bellow, please let me know and i'll change it accordingly. I just dont want to lose my spot since i didnt get to post it in time.*

.:WIND Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Sirenz..Chihiru.. Anyone! They all have excellent tallent!
Name of horse: Vixxen (Aka, Vixxy)
Owner: xXxSinnexXrx
Temper: Unique
Breed: Spirited
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc): She would be a full jet-black mare (though a few shades lighter then solid black, because i would like to have a smokey eye effect, somewhat like black eyeliner on her bottom eyelid with blackish eyeshadow around her eyes (with a small pink playboy bunny on her haunch that sparkles) . Her wings would be black, but the tips of the feathers would be pink, to match the playboy bunny symbol...Her eyes woud be a deep pink,to match the wings. Also, if it was possible, i would love to perhaps have soft pink flame swirl frow her hoofs, and sparkles across her entire body (Just here and there, to add a little more prettyness!)
To specify the colors...:
The color of the flames of the hooves: different shades of pink, light and dark.
The wings: I would love the very itty-bitty tip of the feathers to be pure white, fading into light pink, then into a hot pink, then into the black...
And for the sparkles, Heaven's Tear has quite a few gorgeous sparkles over herself such as these.
Hairstyle: A somwhat mid-lenght hair, flowing freely. I would like her hair to fade from light pink tips to dark pink (no white)
Reference Image(s): Pink Playboy Symbol , Necklace (though i wanted the silver chain to have diamonds on it also)
Default accessory color(s)?: Black, Pink, Sparkles?!
Tag Frame color: Black /Pink (whichever would look best! )
Tag Background: A pink sky, like a sunrise perhaps?
Tag Feather color: Dark pink, that faded into a light pink...
Accessories: A diamond necklass around her neck with the playboy bunny symbol dangling.

Again, I'd like to specify, if she can't be a wind, If she can't have edits (Aka necklass and such) please let me know! Im currently trying to find the contest to see what slots were one etc, if i see i was wrong and DIDNT win or whatever, i'll delete it asap

xXxDarkSinnerxXx

Lilwolfpard

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:04 pm
Dark i think... when your friend said 10 she meant my contest thread, But i just closed the contest for it >.o you posted in the wrong thread/didnt do the prompt. Imma have to strikeout your form in this thread.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:29 pm
lilwerewolfgirl
Dark i think... when your friend said 10 she meant my contest thread, But i just closed the contest for it >.o you posted in the wrong thread/didnt do the prompt. Imma have to strikeout your form in this thread.

Yesssss i finnally saw that. So sorry about the mix up, and for posting that code in the thread. My heads been everywhere lately, I left a little 'sorry' note in the soquili thread, since i figured you would see it there sooner then here..Have a great night lil!! 3nodding  

xXxDarkSinnerxXx

JadeEye

8,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:00 am
.:Kalona Soquili:.
Name of horse: Keltine
Owner: JadeEye
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Creepy
Breed: Secretary Bird
Description(wing/horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

Based off a secretary bird as closely as possible. I'd like his legs to remain all black though, without simulated bird legs. I would like him to have the beak effect though...orange with the fading to greyish tip.

His face marking is a vibrant red-orange gradient (second ref picture)

Light grey body with a white chest, with slightly darker grey on the top of the body, back of neck, wings, etc. If you can, please make a feathering sort of effect.

If possible, I'd like him to NOT have a mane, but instead a more feathery-like crest that the secretary bird has just behind the head, not down the neck, in grey fading to black at the tips. If this is not possible, please give him the mohawk mane in black. If you go with the mohawk, I'd like him to get a 'crest' of feathers implanted into his mane as jewelry instead? I really want that bird crest effect. Bwaha. His tail should be the longest style, with a black/white/black coloration like the bird.

I'm not sure what can be done with the expression, but I'd like him to have the closed mouth, frowning expression instead of the teeth bared, snarly look. If his eyes can be editted so they look narrowed/annoyed, that'd be awesome. *not sure if that's allowed*

Reference Image(s):
http://www.exmsft.com/~davidco/Travel/Africa/Birds/images/0085780-R1-069-33.jpg
http://drjerrybrown.typepad.com/quotes/images/secretary_bird.jpg
Default accessory color(s)?: Adult
Tag Frame color: Whatever looks nice
Tag Feather color: Whatever looks nice
Hair/Clothing edits (if any): The lack of a mane, replaced with feathery crest if possible? ^^;  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:14 pm
Colorist: Ameh
Name: Artemis (Cosplay from Sailor Moon)
Owner: Helios
Breed: Lion
Temper (one word for familiar's personality): Calm
Reference image?: http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/2/2d/250px-SMCats.jpg
Accessory color?: Up to you ~~
Tag colors?: Up to you ~~
Owners only: Tagged or Placed on pet's cert? Tagged

Xaki

Thamin

Lonely Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:14 pm
.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Ameh
Name of horse: Adaya
Owner: Thamin
Temper: Sly
Breed: Regular Soquili
Description:
  • Eye color -- Blue
  • Hair color -- Light blue and white
  • Hair style -- Braided
  • Body -- Dappled blue faiding to light blue towards the belly, white-blue splattered stockings, and a white blue nose.
  • Hoves -- White faiding to blue towards the ground.
Reference Image(s): My coloring Lineart from Color your Own!
Default accessory color(s)?: Silver-blue
Tag Frame color: Silver-Blue
Tag Feather color: Dappled dark blue faiding to white

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:18 pm
.:HALF Kalona Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Chibizoo
Name of horse: Ethan
Owner: Sabin Duvert
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Impressionable
Breed: OC Cosplay

Description(wing/horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
This soquili is based after my original character, Ethan Cuskley's half demon-form:
http://arania.kamiki.net/Ethan.htm

Wings: NONE
Horns: http://www.randburg.com/is/icewool/images/icewool02.jpg
Tail: Like the demon-tail, but WITHOUT the spade at the end. So it just tapers to a point.

Basic Body-color - light tan or cream
But, he'd have freckles - over his nose, smattering down on his back, and on his tail. You can add some horse-ish texture or patterns in that biggrin
His left front leg is different, however (See below).

Eyes - Hazel-Amber. Like http://arania.kamiki.net/Ethan/Resources/Ethan Hazel Eyes.jpg

Mane: Light brown. Edited to be curly and based after the original character's hair:
Best lineart example: http://arania.kamiki.net/Ethan/phoxxhx Ethanedit.jpg
And adjusted to, well, look right on a soquili? XD

Other:
Back feet: Cloven. "Dew-claws" on the fetlocks like: http://arania.kamiki.net/Gaia/Soquili/Ethanfeet.jpg

Front Feet:

Right (lifted) leg: Normal. Non-cloven hoof. The leg is colored like the rest of the body

Left (down) leg: three parts to the hoof (think like a cloven hoof, but with three segments. Each segment is pointed, like a cloven hoof. There are three short "spikes" above the hoof. The whole left arm is darker than the rest of the body color, and the muscles look corded. Instead of freckles, there are liver-spots. See the image below for a basic, quick-n-dirty illustration.
http://arania.kamiki.net/Gaia/Soquili/ethanleftarm.jpg

Ears "Double pronged"
Like this:
http://arania.kamiki.net/Ethan/tolueno Ethan.jpg
(but, obviously, equine - so there would be a second "point".

Expression:
the normal, male smiling face, BUT with a fang sticking out.

Reference Image(s): See above
Default accessory color(s)?: Greens and whatever else looks nice
Tag Frame color: Whatever looks nice
Tag Feather color: whatever looks nice
Hair/Clothing edits (if any): Hair: See above.

Clothing:

Pendant - on the ground: Lying on the ground beside him would be a pendant - a silver celtic cross on a leather cord.

blanket: A green and grey and/or black celtic blanket tossed/folded over his hips - not covering all of his back, just the rear portion:
Location/QUICK sketch: http://arania.kamiki.net/Gaia/Soquili/ethanblanketlocation.jpg

Ideas for celtic blankets:
http://herbalmusings.com/Clothing_Celtic_Throw_M800350_1761.jpg (but in green :3 )
http://www.greatscotshop.com/images/blanket_cross.jpg
http://home.att.net/~mysticalgate/graphics/ritual/ACPENT72x90.jpg
http://www.magicalomaha.com/acdragonknot.jpg

PRICING:
Soquili
If its a cosplay then that's fine if its half kalona. In breedings there are halfies all the time. A half kalona would still be the same price as a kalona...

So
Base price (Kalona Custom): 2.7 mill for just adult stage +200k for extremely detailed edits such as clothing, jewelry, and hair
= 2.9 Million Gold

June 2004 Letter = 1.4 Million
Oct ’04 Letter = 400k
Oct ’05 Letter (198.5k) x 6 = 1191k
= 2991k x 90% = 2691.9k
+ 208.1k
= 2.9 Million biggrin  

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:19 pm
.:Lilwerewolfgirl Familiar:.
Name: Hakkaku
Owner: CuterThanYou
Breed: Wolf
Temper (one word for familiar's personality): Loyal
Reference image?: [x] Matching that wolf! 8D;
Accessory color?: None please
Tag colors?: Whatever looks best <3
Owners only: Tagged or Placed on pet's cert? Both please? ;; (Kouga)

finished~  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:25 pm

.:Editted Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Chibizoo
Name of horse: Merciette
Owner: `raze
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Poetic
Breed: Wildlife Edition - Tree Swallow
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
○ Mane Color :: Pure white, her roots a blue darker than the hue in her coat. Some faint blue streaks should be visible throughout her mane.
○ Mane Style :: Editted!
○ Tail Style :: Editted!
○ Tail Color :: Her tail is pure white, though it starts as the blue-ish color on her coat. The very ends are tipped the brownish color seen in the reference. A few faint blue strands are seen throughout her tail.
○ Coat Color ::
Based off of the images.
Her eyes will be surrounded with the black, the blue on her head and over the upmost part of her body. The lower-middle of her body and the rest will be white. The blue part should have simulated feathers. shiney. Her nose will not be black. Her maw will be white.

Pretty much like the stallion in my sig, except instead of a dark blue face hers is white.
○ Hoofs :: White
○ Eyes :: Light blue.
Reference Image(s): [x][x][x]
Default accessory color(s)?: None.
Tag Frame color: White fading into blue.
Tag Feather color: Like a Tree Swallow's feather, the one behind it the brownish color.
Hair/Clothing edits:
○ Mane Edits:
Merciette has hair like this. It reaches where her leg meets her body.
○ Tail Edits: Her is long and wavy, ending by her rear ankles.
○ Jewelery: This bracelet is seen around her front right ankle.

Cost: 550-600k
I think. x___o

** As the colorist, I ask that if something looks off, you may fix it with whatever you think will look good. =D

EDIT 12/14/07: The link that shows her hair doesn't show the reference anymore. I don't want to change the link in case it's an illegal move, so when you need the reference I'll get the image. =3
EDIT 1/9/08: Just so we don't have to deal with broken references for the hair, I'm giving you free reign on her mane, as long as it's at least kind of long. I'd like her to have sideswept bangs though. Make it prettyful and have fun. Thanks. <3

`raze

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces