Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
IT WORKED I HAVE WIFI! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  WOOOOOOOOOOOO *disco inferno* burn babe burn..
View Results

PhoenixBlade983

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:56 am
wOOt I challenge you to a battle once I get my new DS and Pearl 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:04 am
everyone can fight here..after me  

16bit-Plumber

Reena-Ree

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:14 am
no.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:49 am
Soooo I've been on the marriland forums, and it turns out that I am not that great >.>

I battled 5 times against people...

beat 2 n00bs, beat 1 veteran, lost (barely, he was down to a skarmory) to a vetera, lost to another veteran.

I think I'm going to have to totally revamp my team surprised  

nitnit
Captain

Raijin36

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:00 am
nitnit
Soooo I've been on the marriland forums, and it turns out that I am not that great >.>

beat 2 n00bs, beat 1 veteran, lost (barely, he was down to a skarmory) to a vetera, lost to another veteran.

nitnit lost??  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:07 am
Raijin36
nitnit

nitnit lost??

NUUU IT CAN'T BE! EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD IS WRONG D:  

Reena-Ree

Raijin36

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:10 am
~Camouflaged_Angel~
Raijin36
nitnit

nitnit lost??

NUUU IT CAN'T BE! EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD IS WRONG D:

Wow though i'm going to search out this "pokemon marriland" and defeat these knights that would slay our dragon!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:37 am
~Camouflaged_Angel~
Kunx990
Oh s**t thats right what where some of the pokemon you wanted again?

I can send you a Dragon Dancing Larvitar or a Snorlax. Old starters work too and some other stuff.

The following: Totadile, Cyndaquil,Milotic,Growlthe, Bagon,Kingdra,...um..MAWILE!...Spirittomb...Latias...Zangoose...and thats about it for the moment....

xD any of those and I'll love you forever!

I got a shiny tauros! HELLZ YEAH

I can give ya a feebas...cause i hate making poffins and the ony milotics i have right now is my team one and my shiny contest one...if I ever win the beauty contest you can have my shiny one

Oh and Nitnit did you know about Marriland befores I came...cause I love that place and sponsor it...kinda...I fnot you all better know Its mine...ALWAYS...  

Muleferdan

Reena-Ree

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:42 am
Muleferdan
~Camouflaged_Angel~
Kunx990

I can send you a Dragon Dancing Larvitar or a Snorlax. Old starters work too and some other stuff.

The following: Totadile, Cyndaquil,Milotic,Growlthe, Bagon,Kingdra,...um..MAWILE!...Spirittomb...Latias...Zangoose...and thats about it for the moment....

I can give ya a feebas...cause i hate making poffins and the ony milotics i have right now is my team one and my shiny contest one...if I ever win the beauty contest you can have my shiny one

Oh and Nitnit did you know about Marriland befores I came...cause I love that place and sponsor it...kinda...I fnot you all better know Its mine...ALWAYS...

Thanks^^ But I got me a feebass

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:45 am
~Camouflaged_Angel~
Muleferdan
~Camouflaged_Angel~
Kunx990

Oh and Nitnit did you know about Marriland befores I came...cause I love that place and sponsor it...kinda...If not you all better know Its mine...ALWAYS...

Kingdra?....(shiny...that one took me a while....A LOOOOONG time...)  

Muleferdan

Reena-Ree

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:48 am
Muleferdan
~Camouflaged_Angel~
Muleferdan
~Camouflaged_Angel~
Kunx990

Oh and Nitnit did you know about Marriland befores I came...cause I love that place and sponsor it...kinda...If not you all better know Its mine...ALWAYS...

You'd seriously give that to me O_O

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:51 am
~Camouflaged_Angel~
Muleferdan
~Camouflaged_Angel~
Muleferdan
~Camouflaged_Angel~
Kunx990

Yeah I've had it forever and its wasting space...  

Muleferdan

Reena-Ree

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:56 am
Muleferdan
~Camouflaged_Angel~
Muleferdan
~Camouflaged_Angel~
Muleferdan

Kay.. Do you want a bidoof wiht Pokeus?

opr any pokemon for that matter.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:04 pm
~Camouflaged_Angel~
Muleferdan
~Camouflaged_Angel~
Muleferdan
~Camouflaged_Angel~
Muleferdan

Do you have a...caterpie,nidoran(male),or a glameow...cause I love those...and I'm looking for 'em  

Muleferdan

Reena-Ree

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:46 pm
Muleferdan
~Camouflaged_Angel~
Muleferdan
~Camouflaged_Angel~
Muleferdan

Do you have a...caterpie,nidoran(male),or a glameow...cause I love those...and I'm looking for 'em

Yes I do, I have them all. If you want I can give you them all if you have any of the other pokemon I'm looking for.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff