Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!
367 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:00 pm
Orion Daermon
Nephite Warrior
SeanWatcherOfDarkness
My guess for the reason that 1 Konohan's treat Naruto like that & 2 Why Naruto is an Uzumaki not a Namikaze. The simplest and usually correct reason is that Kushina & Minato were unmarried.

Or....They could have given him the Uzumaki name so people wouldn't know he was Minato's son.

seems like something they wouldn't do, simply because it goes against reason, i'd say the unmarried thing...

Makes perfect sense actually. To keep all though nasty assassin looking to kill the child of such a dangerous man before he became another huge threat.

But the LOVE CHILD idea is just plain amusing  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:51 am
String_Theory
Orion Daermon
Nephite Warrior
SeanWatcherOfDarkness
My guess for the reason that 1 Konohan's treat Naruto like that & 2 Why Naruto is an Uzumaki not a Namikaze. The simplest and usually correct reason is that Kushina & Minato were unmarried.

Or....They could have given him the Uzumaki name so people wouldn't know he was Minato's son.

seems like something they wouldn't do, simply because it goes against reason, i'd say the unmarried thing...

Makes perfect sense actually. To keep all though nasty assassin looking to kill the child of such a dangerous man before he became another huge threat.

But the LOVE CHILD idea is just plain amusing

Well i agree with the whole not giving the surname of the 4th, it makes perfect sense seeing as the 3rd knew about naruto and Jiraiya himself. But the unmarried thing is intriguing as well.  

aznnam3dj1n

Honh

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:38 pm
Huh, never would have thought of that before. I guess Kishi is trying to relate to this society's culture with couples not necessarily being married yet having children together. Still, if that is the case, why hide the truth to the villagers?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:30 pm
What i think is, they gave Naruto his mother's last name to protect him. Also if Naruto knew and the village knew that Naruto was the son of the Yondaime, something similar to garra might have happened. Or naruto, knowing that he is the son of yondaime might grow a cocky because his father was so great. Then people will hate him even more.  

imsohappy1

[Solid]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:18 am
You people are brillant. I just read this whole thread and it kept shocking me the theories you guys came up with. If Jiraiya dies, I will s**t, if Itachi dies, I will s**t. Either way it won't be pretty. I'd rather Sasuke died anyways. Maybe that's just me but they will prolly have to kill himin the end. It's not like he'll say "Ok guys I killed my brother, let's go back home, LoL" I wanna see Naruto and Sasuke fight again... TO TEH DEATH! scream  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:47 pm
You know who reminds me of the description of Naruto's mother?

Karin.

We know that Orochimaru love to clone, splice and reanimate his way through life. Maybe a another encroachment upon god's domain by Mr. Ninja Jackson?  

liz_bliz_inc

Kazrielle

Battle-ready Knight

15,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:44 pm
Gah... that's a creepy idea. But what could be gained from such an experiment?!

OOOOH! Unless Karin could be - Kushina's younger sister or cousin!  
Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games