Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
FOR THE SPOT ON THE A TEAM - 16BIT PLUMBER VS RAIJIN! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raijin36

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:02 am
Ittetsu the Keyblader
Raijin36
Mini-Nit
Raijin36
Mini-Nit
Wussy blaugh

*cant think of a comeback*ummmm....ummmm....your mom! sweatdrop
your mom's mom! twisted

Yeah...well anywayz...where is everyone!!???
I T T E T S U

Well I went to sleep. Since i'm not nocturnal.

Got it memorized?

Thats ashame... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:57 am
How're we going to decide who gets onto teh team neutral It appears that everyone does differently agaisnt one another.  

nitnit
Captain

Raijin36

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:00 am
nitnit
How're we going to decide who gets onto teh team neutral It appears that everyone does differently agaisnt one another.

Good question cause I never do well against ittetsu the keyblader,rey, or plumber.

But i'm very good when it comes to ravemaster47

Maybe once the team is set and you are sure you have the stringest and most active battlers and stuff on the A-team that no one may challenge them anymore...

And the people that are next best go on the B-team and if people come later on and are good battlers make a C team etc...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:05 am
Yeah, you see, I do pretty awesome against ittetsu and plumber most of the time, and either I do really awesome or really bad agaisnt rey.

With ravemaster I generally either do good, or barely beat him, and on occasion he'll barely beat me.  

nitnit
Captain

Raijin36

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:09 am
nitnit
Yeah, you see, I do pretty awesome against ittetsu and plumber most of the time, and either I do really awesome or really bad agaisnt rey.

With ravemaster I generally either do good, or barely beat him, and on occasion he'll barely beat me.

Seems it might be that the strategy's counteract each other...might be the main problem...

I don't know though I personally vote in myself and plumber into the A-team because i've only faced django once when my strategy still stank and I can handle ravemaster...and plumber is...plumber...>>  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:11 am
I fought django last night and did pretty good ((I believe it was 4-0, not sure))

Raijin, wanna fight? I wasn't able to make my new rhyperior or any of my new teammembers because I was making this freaking probopass last night ((It ended up with like 600 sp. defense inside of a sandstorm)) but the stupid thing couldn't really do anything except sit there.... and die to fighting >.>

So I'll just fight you with my regular team.  

nitnit
Captain

iOath

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:16 am
Raijin36
nitnit

Good question cause I never do well against ittetsu the keyblader,rey, or plumber.

Maybe once the team is set and you are sure you have the stringest and most active battlers and stuff on the A-team that no one may challenge them anymore...

And the people that are next best go on the B-team and if people come later on and are good battlers make a C team etc...
I T T E T S U

You probably would win but I get lucky. =P You'd probably beat me if I fought you again.

Got it memorized?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:19 am
I'll fight someone. I'm pretty bored and I don't feel like EV training my new challenger.... and I traded kunx my new rhyperior as collateral for his sp. defense power item >.> but he logged off right before we could trade back xd  

nitnit
Captain

Raijin36

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:20 am
nitnit
I fought django last night and did pretty good ((I believe it was 4-0, not sure))

Raijin, wanna fight? I wasn't able to make my new rhyperior or any of my new teammembers because I was making this freaking probopass last night ((It ended up with like 600 sp. defense inside of a sandstorm)) but the stupid thing couldn't really do anything except sit there.... and die to fighting >.>

Sure ur starmie scares me though...don't know if you remeber when we fought in the D/P guild but ur starmie killed me off completely...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:21 am
Ittetsu the Keyblader
Raijin36
nitnit

I T T E T S U

You probably would win but I get lucky. =P You'd probably beat me if I fought you again.

Got it memorized?

Well yeah you get lucky but your poke's are still strong don't look down on yourself... 3nodding  

Raijin36

iOath

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:22 am
Raijin36
Ittetsu the Keyblader
Raijin36
nitnit

I T T E T S U

Got it memorized?

Well yeah you get lucky but your poke's are still strong don't look down on yourself... 3nodding

No there not. I didn't even ev train them. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:22 am
Raijin36
nitnit

Sure ur starmie scares me though...don't know if you remeber when we fought in the D/P guild but ur starmie killed me off completely...

I do believe that was this guild when you called me out xp  

nitnit
Captain

Raijin36

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:29 am
nitnit
Raijin36
nitnit

I do believe that was this guild when you called me out xp

Oh yeah your right my bad, I will fight you though.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:44 am
*sighs*...stupid friggin' blissey, rhyperior, and dusknoir.  

Raijin36

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:48 am
gogogogarchomp!

Did you EV train you blissey in HP and Defense? I believe that's what most people do.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff