Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Tell me how do you really feel! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<blank polls are a force of habbit>
View Results

Divine Glitch

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:48 pm
I dislike Sakaki with great intensity. mad  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:11 pm
Jesus, where to begin...

First off, I wish Balmung would die, as he can't seem to get off his high horse and accept the fact that he needs to stop existing. I don't so much hate Mistral so much as I dislike her english VA to the point that I wouldn't mind it if Mistral was just wiped from the face of the earth.

Then there's Piros, if I didn't like his theme song in G.U. he'd be deader to me then Morgana is. Gaspard....I'm going to keep things short and simply say that someone needs to go back/forward? in time and make sure Gaspard never plays The World:R2, ever. I'd go on, but I'm too lazy to actually explain what's wrong with a few other members of .hack's messed up cast.

Jack2634

drgnkng1354

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:43 pm
Jack2634
Jesus, where to begin...

First off, I wish Balmung would die, as he can't seem to get off his high horse and accept the fact that he needs to stop existing. I don't so much hate Mistral so much as I dislike her english VA to the point that I wouldn't mind it if Mistral was just wiped from the face of the earth.

Then there's Piros, if I didn't like his theme song in G.U. he'd be deader to me then Morgana is. Gaspard....I'm going to keep things short and simply say that someone needs to go back/forward? in time and make sure Gaspard never plays The World:R2, ever. I'd go on, but I'm too lazy to actually explain what's wrong with a few other members of .hack's messed up cast.

TT~TT you're so mean... emo
YOU HATE EVERYONE I LOVE

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:45 pm
I was wondering what characters you don't hate, jack XD

YesterDaysNews

drgnkng1354

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:49 pm
yeah. srsly talk2hand

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:33 pm
ovan. he made haseo cry D:  

Midori of the Azure Land

Winter Faun

19,675 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Shino Beats Up Ovan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:06 pm
Balmung - ARRRGH he pissed me off. A lot.
Lios - ...yeah.
Aura - "I used to think Aura was cool. That is, until The End of the World.

She basically caused everyone's to become s**t once she hit goddess status. She first vanishes off for no ******** reason, and then s**t started occurring in the internet. After that, Project GU was made, in which all 7 testers for the Epitaph Users went comatose, and Jun's death. If she didn't leave, innocent lives wouldn't have been risked like that. And how does she help the AIDA extermination thingy? Oh yeah. Making Three Azure Knights that look like ******** zombies. Wow. Then one of them breaks. What does she do? GIVE THEM A COFFIN TO RECOVER. Wow, Aura, WTF are you doing in that sea of data?" <-LOL copypaste I was too lazy

I actually like Piros (if he didn't exist, then no .hack D smile , Sakaki is just an innocent child who was corrupted and influenced the wrong way, and I just feel bad for Ovan oh shi- *runs off to prevent spoilers*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:52 pm
Rawr.
I'd have to say Mimiru. It's not that she isn't an important character or something, she's just annoying to me.

sirioneowyn

Dragomew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:48 am
Sakaki.

Kill it mad  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:16 am
lol, i dont really think i dont like anyone in the game. They're all cool in their own way. therefore, i love them all.

drgnkng1354

@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces