Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friends of English Magic - for readers and fans of fantasy

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of fantasy books - we have discussions, contests, and games! 

Tags: english, fantasy, magic, book, scifi 

Reply dead threads - do not post
Crazy Dreams Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gilly_Van_Rost

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:52 pm
I always wake up at 3:05 am, and I know I can remember my first dream at the time, but I can only remember my second dream once I’m properly awake. Still, they are the better ones 3nodding
They’re very random. I think the first ones are less influenced by… books, films and the suchlike.
The one I had this morning ended with one of the robots from I-Robot climbing out the television Samara-style (The Ring)

Quote:
I WANT SOME MUD TOO!!!

xd Yes, we all want to get high on mud.

eek  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:03 pm
it's a potato!!! yay!!

I don't often have dreams where I'm in a book. I do remember one I had several years ago, when I was reading 2 or three books at once. they were the sereis of unfortuante events (horrible) and the seven towers thing (slightly better), and I think the supernatralists (betterer). Anyway, what I mostly remember was that I was running up this spiral staircase in a tower, with Count Olaf chasing me and the blue creatures climbing up the wall. And it was hot.  

Lady Whispers

Lady Whispers

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:15 pm
ha ha! Ijust read the first page the whole way through, and I must comment about flying dreams.

#1, they are so cool!
#2, When I fly, it is always the same way. And I can always feel myself willing up and off the ground.

(Ah! I just remembered a Ride dream!, twas long and complicated, but I was Max, and we got cought multiple times by the School people, but no Earasers, and they always held us captive outside. I had wings for the second part, just because I remembered the flock has wings. WE always escaped and often we were flying in this gieant house or halway.....)

#2 continued. I jump off the ground and whirl my arms really fast. Then I kind of glide for a while (while whhirring) and then come back down. Only when I move my legs in a kind of dolphine kick do I fly for a substantial distance.

Oh, there is a funny dream I had about this, very random too: I was walking along a road with a few big houses on the sides. Between the houses was a regular disidouse forest, the kind that leaves change color, but behind one was a palm tree forest. I had been on the beach, and there were lots of palm trees, but none with cocunuts. These had coconuts. I asked the people if I could go and get some that were growing on the trees. They said Allright. So I go out, and walk to the base of the tallest one, which from the road I could see had coconuts on it. So I fly up, whirling my arms. And there isn't any coconuts! stressed I look around, none of these trees have coconuts! So I fly back to the road, and I see the coconuts on the trees I had just visited. I fly back to the trees, and somewhere along the journy they dissapear, I don't know when.
I repeat this several times, feeling more and more frusterated, and then wake up.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:05 am
hedwigs_
I always wake up at 3:05 am, and I know I can remember my first dream at the time, but I can only remember my second dream once I’m properly awake. Still, they are the better ones 3nodding
They’re very random. I think the first ones are less influenced by… books, films and the suchlike.
The one I had this morning ended with one of the robots from I-Robot climbing out the television Samara-style (The Ring)

Quote:
I WANT SOME MUD TOO!!!

eek

It took me a few seconds to get that. smile  

Lhia Dunwaith

Underestimated_Angel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:03 am
Most of my fantasy dreams consist of a crazy mis-match of characters (including me) going on a journey that may or may not have to do with the book.

The best of those kinds was probably when Snape, Eragon and I had to find some magical cave with diamonds in it. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:56 am
Lhia_Dunwaith
hedwigs_

Quote:
I WANT SOME MUD TOO!!!

eek

It took me a few seconds to get that. smile

xd

Quote:
I jump off the ground and whirl my arms really fast. Then I kind of glide for a while (while whhirring) and then come back down. Only when I move my legs in a kind of dolphine kick do I fly for a substantial distance.

Sometimes I fly like that, but sometimes I grow wings (which is completely awesomeful) and sometimes I just float.

Quote:
it's a potato!!! yay!!

Bask in it's gloriousness. (I love that photo. It's my favourite photo I've ever taken xd )

Me and my friends were having a conversation about dreams yesterday. It was inspired by seeing an advert for that films about ADEs. Which is linked to the blue creatures. Wait;
Quote:
I think the supernatralists (betterer). [...] and the blue creatures

Which is linked to the Supernaturalists! Ooh. We go in circles.
(I never actually finished that book. The fourth Artemis Fowl book came out while I was reading it. I must fish it out again...)  

Gilly_Van_Rost

Lhia Dunwaith

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:12 pm
Underestimated_Angel
Most of my fantasy dreams consist of a crazy mis-match of characters (including me) going on a journey that may or may not have to do with the book.

The best of those kinds was probably when Snape, Eragon and I had to find some magical cave with diamonds in it. xd

You failed to mention that one to me.

I also just remembered my strange deja vu sequence where I dreamed a whole scene of the third HP movie where Harry and Lupin were taking a walk on the grounds together... a week before I saw the movie! When the scene finished playing in my mind, me, Harry, and Lupin made a sand castle.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:41 pm
*Clutches belly while laughing*  

Lady Whispers

Lhia Dunwaith

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:03 pm
I will re-tell my funniest dream ever.

So, it was me, 8minbefore, and gemela_dos, and I was with their dad. Suddenly he turns really weird, and he picks up a pistol and starts trying to shoot us. The three of us hide, but then, when he's about to find us, 8minbefore screams, "LOOK BEHIND YOU! IT'S A DEER!" He makes an about face and we all run away in the opposite direction. We find him a few minutes later, but he makes fun of us for running away from him, so we all say "You'll be sorry!". We make mud and we put it in a really big barrel. When we're done making mud, we go up to him and say, "We have a surprise for you" (holding an enormous, muddy barrel). We dump it all over him, and we have our revenge. twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:05 pm
W.O.W
My earliest dream I remember consists of being kidnapped by pirates in a row boat, rowing across a sea of alphebet soup, climbing into this ginourmouse tree growing out of said sea, and flopping on a bean-bag to watch the read-headed toothy pirate captian row into the sun.  

Lady Whispers

Lhia Dunwaith

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:33 pm
icechild21
W.O.W
My earliest dream I remember consists of being kidnapped by pirates in a row boat, rowing across a sea of alphebet soup, climbing into this ginourmouse tree growing out of said sea, and flopping on a bean-bag to watch the read-headed toothy pirate captian row into the sun.

xd That's awesome! Pirates=schweet

Mine's of a giant smiling bumblebee with a wingspan of about three feet flying up my driveway. I was terrified! When I ran into my parents' bedroom, absolutely bawling, they started laughing at me. Yes, it's funny, but it was still a nightmare.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:49 pm
Oh, I recently had the weirdest Harry Potter dream!

I dreamed that Snape was very evil - but he had dinner at our house every night. Spaghetti and meat sauce. Because, you know, noodles are HP - Hit Points. Snape didn't want to be there, and we were wary. But my Mom made it so had had to stay a bit longer, in the hopes on convincing him to turn good. Unfortunately, Snape kept stealing some of our noodles.

Then I was watching Snape's college life - how he found, fell in love with, and married his wife. It was all very romantic. I was thinking, "Well, why don't the readers of Harry Potter realize he can't be that bad if he has a wife and kid who like him?"

And then Snape was at the library and he broke a little girl's grandmother's vase in spite (he was little himself of course). I woke up, and for half an hour was absolutely sure that Snape was married and had a kid. xd

I once had a dream... I think I remember it... where a good-looking dude was there... but there was a VERY tall tree with a treehouse in it, where the three Wanna Fanta girls lived... and a river... something about a quest... hmm.

I also had a dream that was sort of based on the Rugrats episode where Tommy and Chuckie became adults and went to work...

Me, Harry Potter, and the entire Arthur cast

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

were walking through Home Depot... but we split up and one by one the Arthur guys got killed/eaten. Muffy went first.

So me and Harry were running away... throgh a field full of purple blobs... and to get out, we ran to a Cheerio box on a pedestal and punched it, and I woke up.

And then another weird dream I had was were I and some girl named Christie were showgirls and Naraku from InuYasha (although he had Johnny Depp's Willy Wonka hair) was our pimp. I was trying to run away from him through the mall (that was where he ran his potatoe latke shop) but I kept coming back to where I started...

Underestimated_Angel

rofl

hedwigs_
I have many Harry Potter dreams. My weirdest probably being the one with the mud...
Here it is;
I was going to be an extra in a Harry Potter film, and I was going to be flying a broom. There were loads of people in the stadium, and I asked this woman, 'how do we fly?' she pointed me over to where some people were covering their faces in mud, and flying around. Me and my friends swam in the mud pool, and shot up into the air. When we came down, the woman yelled at us for using too much mud, and now there wasn't enough for Harry.
Then the dream ended.
It was so bizarre xd

But rather fun.

I often fly in dreams. There was this one that was like a huge board game, with paving slabs on a field, and there was a castle at the end. I was going round it with Harry and Hermione. Anyway, on one slab there was a spell that would make you fly, so I did it, and flew over the wall. Over the wall was lots of trees, and then the giants from the Sliver Chair. (I'd just been watching it.) They started chasing me so I had to fly really high, and then the dream ended.

xd  

Sita Harker
Captain

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Lady Whispers

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:37 pm
~Arabella Strange~

were walking through Home Depot... but we split up and one by one the Arthur guys got killed/eaten. Muffy went first.

So me and Harry were running away... throgh a field full of purple blobs... and to get out, we ran to a Cheerio box on a pedestal and punched it, and I woke up.

That is hilarouse! I love arthur! Who was after Muffy... Brain?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:42 am
icechild21
~Arabella Strange~

That is hilarouse! I love arthur! Who was after Muffy... Brain?

Oh my gosh! That is so awesome!!!  

Lhia Dunwaith

GhostYYZ

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:25 am
Not fair. All I ever have is nightmares. This is one I have all the time.

I'm in NYC. But there's no people. Everything's there, the buildings, streets, signs, even the cars. But there are carnivorous dinosaurs EVERYWHERE! gonk I know it sounds wierd, but it's absolutely terrifying when you're asleep and think it's real.  
dead threads - do not post

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff