Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Archives
THE B TEAM! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhoenixBlade983

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:31 pm
I would battle but I got my DS stolen so I gotta beat the game again, but my new team is so kick a**!!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:38 pm
TheBasementDweller
So Deathguiser, when can I battle you, I'm going out of town this Saturday, so I won't have access to Wi-Fi from Saturday untill late Monday, Friday would be the best for me.

porbably later tonight or tomorrow, whichever works for you  

Deathguiser

Dwlr

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:41 pm
Deathguiser
TheBasementDweller
So Deathguiser, when can I battle you, I'm going out of town this Saturday, so I won't have access to Wi-Fi from Saturday untill late Monday, Friday would be the best for me.

porbably later tonight or tomorrow, whichever works for you

Tomorrow would probably be better, but around what time tomorrow?(Time zone you're using would be nice.)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:52 pm
I will be on around 5:00 tomorrow, pacific time. Lastest is 6:00, but most likely five.  

Deathguiser

Dwlr

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:07 pm
Deathguiser
I will be on around 5:00 tomorrow, pacific time. Lastest is 6:00, but most likely five.

That'll work. So it's about 5 there now right?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:36 pm
yes it is about 5:30 about now  

Deathguiser

16bit-Plumber

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:39 am
so far 2 people agree with the B-team as the name.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:01 pm
How about we simply call it 'The Seven'? Kukukuku~  

The Veil

-2 Z Zelly

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:38 pm
nitnit
People that will flip out on everyone:

- Camoflauged_Angel
- Raijin

And a slight possibility of zell (mini-nit), though he's been pretty calm lately.
I've been at school and at a friends house for homework, school work, cooking lessons i teach then finally I have to practice for the talent show... Oi Vey, I seriously hope this is worth it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:41 pm
nitnit
What's that supposed to mean neutral

Quote:
Good point deathguiser. Although, I've noticed that when you delete a post, it's still there, but invisible.

What I mean is... you'll have a lower amount of posts overall... for example, if you went into a thread with multiple pages, and deleted all the posts on page 1 except for the original one, page 1 of that thread would only be the original... there's be a bunch of random white space... and you'd have to skip to page 2 to start seeing posts.

Maybe it'll be different, but that seems to be how it works for me at least.

What I'm saying is that even though you can delete them, they still do some damage.

Regardless, you could go with "The AutoBots" and we'd have a transformers theme going on... although, it's completely up to you.

AHem She means that why aren't you being like the normal nitty? And I haven't seen you go perve on us in awhile.... are you NOT smoking or drinking? Cause maybe you need to do that again because I misses the oldz nitty.  

-2 Z Zelly

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:44 pm
no spamming, this is for B team related things ONLY  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:47 pm
Deathguiser
I thoguth that you guys missed me..... Guess not.... crying  

-2 Z Zelly

PhoenixBlade983

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:00 pm
Mini-Nit
Deathguiser
I thoguth that you guys missed me..... Guess not.... crying

No. Nobody misses you stare
Lol jk welcome back!!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:08 pm
PLEASE NOTE THAT IYOU ARE TRYING OUT FOR THIS TEAM, IF YOU HAVE NO EV TRAINED POKEMON YOU SHOULDN'T BOTHER TRYING OUT, BECAUSE THOSE KINDS OF TRAINERS CAN BE BEAT EASILY  

Deathguiser

Dwlr

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:43 pm
Why don't you post who've you battled thus far and the top so far and work down from there, also not all of mine when I played you were EV trained, but I'm working on that just time has been limiting EV training so I through that filler team together for the try outs, how'd it do relatively anyway?  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff