Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Stolen Time? How devine Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinygami

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:41 am
Also, a tip about roleplays, too much ooc chatter in the RP thread makes it sloppy and cluttered. *Ceases using OOC here*

Kan wandered the streets quietly, alone and empty. Totally undeserving of the life he had so graciously been given by her. And without her, he was worthless. In a way, he was glad his body was starting to deteriorate. It meant he could join her soon. Forever in the embrace of eternal slumber.

How cruel fate had been to him. He had been given a chance to live eternally, but the one that made that eternity bearable, the one face he thought he could always count on to be there, was now gone. He knew he was taking his gift for granted, but he absolutely detested life when there was no one he knew would be able to stay with him. No one he could defend or be useful to.

With a sigh, he noticed a smell of another Chevalier in the air. It wasn't really a smell, but more of a... Feeling. One that jolted him to his core as if it were a warning, or at least something he should be aware of. He strode into a bar silently and took a seat a slight distance away. "Sir, I'd like a drink, any drink will do." He said quietly, his voice soft and weary.

"Sure, just tell me how much you wanna spend." He said as he placed a drink in front of the other Chevalier.

"Money is of no importance to me. Name a price and I'll pay it." Kan answered. He knew a Chevalier did not need food or drink, but he had recently taken to the liquors that people brewed. Not to get drunk, but just because it made his heart feel lighter, even if he was wallowing in a few millenia's worth of self-pity and sorrow.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:01 am
Saya looked around, the way she had been going lead her to a dark and empty road. A bar was the only lighted building. She looked around silently as her eyes glowed a bright red. There was a chiropteran around. And it wasn't going out without a fight. She stood in just the right position to be seen from the bar window, but she didn't care at the moment who saw her fight.

A redish brown chiropteran jumped down from the roof of a nearby building. It sniffed the air and growled as it faced her. Saya unsheathed her sword and proceeded to slice her hand.

The beast growled again before lunging at her. She turned just intime to avoide it's claws before she slashed it's arm. It hissed and jumped up onto a roof before it's tongue lashed out, streatching across the distance between them and grabbing saya's left arm. She didn't look away from the beasts head as she severed it's tongue from her arm. It screeched and lunged at her. She raised her blade and the chiropteran jumped right on to it, accidently, and stabbed itself through its heart.

Saya pulled out the sword and sliced it's head off before sheathing her sword.  

Anime Addicted Girlie

Shinygami

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:49 am
Suddenly, Kan picked up the smell of blood. It's smell causing his nose to itch slightly. "Nevermind my drink... I'll be leaving now..." He said quietly. He slowly walked out the door and saw the whole scene of the young woman wielding a sword to fight a Chiropteran. It was awe-inspiring how she killed it. He had only seen a technique that involved the use of blood to kill once before.

However, he had no time to try talking as his senses suddenly jolted more than just the average Chevalier or Chiropteran detection. It was a large group. "I think you may have missed a few..." He said quietly, reaching to his side and rmembering his sabre was not with him. It had been years since he'd had to rely on his Chiropteran form. He didn't want to start becoming dependant on it, but he had no choice. Slowly, his eyes shaded darker into pure black as his hair shrank back into his scalp, the black ribbon dropping from the now non-existant strands. A few moments later and his body had shifted into a pure white Chiropteran with feathery wings.

It was different type of ugly beast than had been seen before. One that wasn't as hard to look at. His arms twitched and from the wrists shot two separate bone blades, going over each hand from the wrist. He raised his head into the air and sniffed, one was right behind him. He turned and there was a sound of near-whisper quality as the chiropteran fell apart, blood slattering onto the ground as it died from the sufficient wounds.

However, this proved to be a flawed plan, as his mouth spewed blood and he shifted back into human form, hacking and wretching as blood gushed from his mouth. He had forgotten that he wasn't as young as he used to be.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:45 am
Saya had also been fighting the others off as they came. She sliced one in half from the head down. She hacked at the others as they approached until there were only four left. She grunted as one hit her in the stomach, sending her flying into a wall behind her.  

Anime Addicted Girlie

Shinygami

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:13 pm
Kan continued to hack and cough, unable to move as a Chiropteran drew near him, raising an arm to strike with its claws. He grimaced as he forced one bone-blade to reform over his right hand and sliced up quickly, severing the arm from the body. His blade soon started to retract, and he could do nothing to stop it as it slowly shrank back into his bleeding arm. He coughed another few spalshes of blood before he finally collapsed to the ground, unmoving as if dead, though his body would repair itself as much as it could with his disease.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:09 pm
Saya killed the remaining beasts and she looked at the man on the ground. She picked him up and ran off.

She laid him on an old bed in an abandoned shack. She had long since tended to her wounds and had laid him to rest on the bed until he was healed.  

Anime Addicted Girlie

Shinygami

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:29 pm
Kan stirred quietly in his sleep. It was apparent he was dreaming. His was a dream of endless sands, back when Mother was alive. He had been a member of her closest Chevalier, one of the few who knew her name. His dream flashed from scenes of peace in a chamber much like a study, to blood filled scenes of combat, to moments where he had swiftly broke necks or pierced hearts. And moments of happiness. Moments among his brothers and sisters, all living happily together with their Mother.

His eyes slowly slid open and he sat up, groaning as his stiff body got up to speed. He coughed in his hand a bit and withdrew a tissue, wiping the blood from his hand and mouth. Apparently his fit was almost over. He braced himself up against the headboard of the bed and looked to the young woman who had rescued him. "Who are you?" He asked, taking a few deep and cautious breaths. He had the feeling he could trust this girl. She had the same ability his mother had.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:08 pm
Saya heard him move and turned to look at him. She scanned him over before handing him a hankerchief. "I am Saya." She said as she sat back down in her chair in the corner.

"You fight chiropterans like a chevaliar. So I'm assuming you are one." She said calmly, her face blank.  

Anime Addicted Girlie

Shinygami

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:26 pm
Kan took the handkerchief thankfully and kept it in hand in case he started coughing again. He scanned her over with just as much scrutiny as she had him as he listeneed to her words. "Saya... I am Kanshisha Aigyou. I am as much as a Chevalier can be without their mother." He said simply. He paused and started coughing again. There were no more traces of blood being expelled from his body, so he placed the handkerchief within his pocket.

"So then, Saya, might I ask just who you are when you fight Chiropterans just as skillfully as my Mother had?" He inquired. He wanted to know more about this girl. She was nothing ordinary, and the ability she possessed and more made her feel very familiar. Was she, by any chance born from his Mother? Was she another Chiropteran Queen?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:13 pm
"Truthfully, I don't know." She looked out the cracked window as the rain poured down. "My solid memories only start with the man I called my father. But I do have memories from many years ago. I did awful things." She didn't seem to show any emotion, but there was something in her voice. "I only truely know that I have to find Diva, my sister, and destroy her before she destroys mankind."  

Anime Addicted Girlie

The Cursed Monarch

OG Prophet

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:34 pm
(im sticking with my old character)

ichigo was walking down an alley looking for the the supposed vampire that lived in this area of the street.hmmm i guess its true that red shield was destroyed if theres a pack of chiropterans of this magnitude ichigo said  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:18 pm
Saya looked up and towards the window. "Someone is approaching." She mumbled, holding her sword tighter  

Anime Addicted Girlie

The Cursed Monarch

OG Prophet

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:23 pm
ichigo can feel chiroterans around him but plays it cool

well i guess i should start with the one behind me

ichigo drew his sword and sliced a chiropteran that was stalking him in half  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:28 pm
"Stay here." Saya said to the othe man that apparently is no longer in the roleplay. She ran out of the room to see another herd of chiropterans and the owner of the presence she felt.

Before she had time to blink, one of the beasts smelt her, and lunged at her. She drew her sword and slit her hand gently and slashed the beast in half. "what are they doing? why do they keep forming groups around here?" Saya wondered out loud to herself as she cut another one's arm off  

Anime Addicted Girlie

The Cursed Monarch

OG Prophet

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:43 pm
heh these guys are nothing special

ichigo slashed at another chiropteran and killed with one cleavin blow  
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]