Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Legend Continues Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's the best pirate?
  Captain Jack Sparrow?
  William Turner?
  Elizabeth! Chicks rule!
  Yar! I'm a poll whore! Gimme gold!
View Results

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:11 pm
He noticed her stealing from the others and had a slight chuckle. He kept his most valuable objects in the treasury, and he had some voodoo shaman design its door. His left hand was the key, meaning she wouldn't be able to steal from him so easily. He awaited response from the other crew members, wanted to know what jobs they wanted.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:54 am
'' hey cap'n this is so much better than davy jones's ship. it doesn't have fish people on it, and hence my name i slaughter and eat fish people.'' kitty said.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:38 pm
"Glad you like it! How's the weather up there?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:12 pm
Kairi shuffled back up from the kitchens, a butter biscuit in her hand. She nibbled at him, standing next to Kitty and the Captain, looking between the two.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:17 pm
(She's in the Crow's Nest, I'm on deck.)

He noticed Kairi beside him and smiled. "You have a place to stay? If you don't, I'd be happy to have you aboard."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:02 pm
''weather's fine'' kitty said smiling. she had a long pole and used it to pick pocket more people.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Kechero

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:39 pm
((eneymore Pierates needed???? if so i'd be happy to be weappon master!!!! i like crafting swords and stuff like that itd pretty fun and none of the other RP i'm i consist me as a Pierate!! its not exactly boring to teach people how to fight cool either!))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:56 pm
(We need as many cutpurses, scallywags, and pirates as we can get! Fell free to join an existing ship or make your own. Welcome aboard, love.)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:43 pm
Kairi looked up at him. "But...I don't remember anything about myself...if I have any special skills or if I'm a good person or not." She looked down, flushing. "It's so...frustrating!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:15 pm
He nudged her chin up with his index finger. "I can help you remember one thing... You are strong. You can make it through this." He clasped her hand gently, staring into her eyes with determination, as if hoping to ssee it reflected. "I have faith in you."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:40 am
kitty was asleep. she had been bored. they hadn't had anything happen so she just dozed off.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:51 pm
(SWEET!!!!!!!)

username:Kechero
RP,name:Thorn
HT:5.7
Occupation:Weappon Master/Mistress(i guess thats what i am dubblesweet)
looks like: short blue hair and big blue eyes,(i'll find a picture as soon as i can)
Bio: good sence of humer, nice to everyone, obeys orders(most of the time) protective over friends and family, doesn't take crap from eneybody exept for her captian but even then if he/she crosses the line.......well ya,  

Kechero

Kechero

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:08 pm
smoke filled the air, and small pices of wood floated in the water, and umbrellas, and dolls, out of nowhere a wooden door was floating in the water with a girl on it starting to slip of she looked almosed dead and i the distance there was a ship on fire, as the girl drifted closer to the ship she started to slip even more of the door, her eye twiched a little but stoped again as she drifted on and a trail of blood fallowed her seaningly comong from her stomach,  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:13 pm
(this is basicly how i look
User Image

only i have blue hair,and eyes,  

Kechero

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:48 pm
Kairi looked back up at him, her eyes narrowed slightly. "You sure?" she mumbled.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff