Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Copying teams? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mushill

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:21 pm
yea metagross is getting copyed everywhere.
Every team i look at has a t-tar.
(well most of them..)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:27 pm
Now that you mentioned it.

I've seen Marriland's team everywhere.

Haha.  

Shigeru the Hero

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:52 pm
marrilnds team has to many weaknesses for me, I managed to make a team with only one double wekaness set. Marriland has double dragon, and double 400% ice  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:10 pm
Deathguiser
marrilnds team has to many weaknesses for me, I managed to make a team with only one double wekaness set. Marriland has double dragon, and double 400% ice

So? Just switch to Blissey to absorb the beams and pulses. For the claws and avalanches, there's Skarm.  

Shigeru the Hero

PhoenixBlade983

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:12 pm
Shigeru K
Deathguiser

So? Just switch to Blissey to absorb the beams and pulses. For the claws and avalanches, there's Skarm.

Except in this guild we have a "SkarmBliss Clause"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:18 pm
PhoenixBlade983
Shigeru K
Deathguiser

That's a gay clause.

Let's go ban everything we don't like.

Garchomps + Tyranitar, Abomasnow + Walrein, etc.  

Shigeru the Hero

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:25 pm
PhoenixBlade983
Shigeru K
Deathguiser

No we don't. That thread with the clauses is just pointing out that some people may use a SkarmBliss clause.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:33 pm
Correct!

And what do you get for your prize Johnnnn? You get a trip to my profile and.... a random Item I'm about to send you!  

-2 Z Zelly

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:37 pm
Thanks?
o.O  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:40 pm
Jonnnn
Thanks?
o.O

Completly welcome!!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

Me is super duper happy todayz!!!!
I just want to sing on how happy I am!!!!  

-2 Z Zelly

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:01 pm
Shigeru K
Deathguiser

exactly. I don't have to swith for that, since I don't have all of those weaknesses....thats why its better, less ground that the pokemon have to cover. Although I doubt doubt that marriland could probably beat me, just because he/she uses uniqe movsets, and always seems to win  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:04 pm
Deathguiser
Shigeru K
Deathguiser

exactly. I don't have to swith for that, since I don't have all of those weaknesses....thats why its better, less ground that the pokemon have to cover. Although I doubt doubt that marriland could probably beat me, just because he/she uses uniqe movsets, and always seems to win

Unique? It's all OU pokemon with the standard movesets.
He just knows when to switch in and out, and who to switch in with. Also he is very good at predicting.  

Jonnnn

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:06 pm
how manypeople have subsitute on almost every pokemon? sure they are standardly used pokemon, but his movsets are usually very different from the norm. Unless he has changed it, I just saw the video on youtube showing his pokemon with there stats and moves  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:16 pm
All the videos I have watched are pretty standard.
Starts off with a DD Salamence. Uses Skarm for spikes, Bliss with Seismic Toss. Switches to a T-Tar to set up Sandstream, then switches to Garchomp. Finishes with a Focus Sash Gengar.

I've never seen him use substitute. @.@  

Jonnnn

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:40 pm
I must be watching old ones, or you are, I a not sure because his salamence, gengar, and other poke hehas uses subsitute  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff