Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Is Yondaime ((the fourth hokage)) Naruto's dad? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think the 4th Naruto's dad?
yes
80%
 80%  [ 38 ]
no
19%
 19%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 47

CapKamikazi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 2:07 am
evan15342
In the episode where Jiraya has Naruto sign the frog summoning scroll, his name is next to the fourth's, and they both have the same family name, so definately related, probably his father.

nice catch there I also strongly think that the Fourth is Naruto's father  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:34 am
kuroitsuki
kougetsu
I strongly believe that Yondaime is Naruto's dad... smile

i agree with you... if yondaime is not naruto's dad, perhaps he's naruto's brother. smile

what i'm wondering is who is his mother? they have so much the same hair eyes and possibily power, and i think it's been hinted most of the time when naruto talks about the fourth  

OneAznDragon

Kalmarkid91

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 9:45 am
i think yon daime is narutos son.... cause he is related to him...... ive been shown that once.....  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:10 am
Kalmarkid91
i think yon daime is narutos son.... cause he is related to him...... ive been shown that once.....

and i think you got that backwards, the way you said it made naruto is the father  

OneAznDragon

Wrendraith

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 6:20 pm
Yeah, I believe Yondaime is definately his dad...
They are so similar, and who else do we know in Konoha that has bright blonde, spikey hair?

Lmfao.

xD It just makes me wonder why they never told him , if it is true..

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 10:09 am
Yup. SPOILER ALERT: In the manga, when the Akatsuki first start looking for Naruto, they mention that they're after the Yondaime's legacy, and promptly after that, there's a portrait of Naruto. When Jiraiya takes him on the trip after that to get Tsunade, Naruto asks him why Jiraiya chose him and not everyone else. Jiraiya thinks that he can't afford to tell Naruto the truth (that he's the Yondaime's son), so he makes an excuse by saying that he and Yondaime were very similar. Somewhere in all this, I remember someone (or the narrator) saying that Naruto is the Yondaime's son. It was also said during this chapter that Naruto and his father had a slightly similar personality. As for the Yondaime sealing the Kyuubi into a baby, wouldn't it make perfect sense that the baby would be his son (if this wasn't mentioned in the early beginning)? About the mother..........I've no idea. But I know for sure from the manga that the Yondaime is Naruto's father.  

Kuroyue

Mrs Max Slasher

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:28 pm
Hayato Sakashi
yeah I think he is.

Yeah I think so too...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:30 pm
right stare I knew from the first time i saw it. It was kinda ovious to me anyway

still the forth is H-O-T hot! heart sweatdrop
sorry  

Acacia_sadis

C e r u l e a n

Intellectual Mage

9,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:42 am
Suzuroi
Yup. SPOILER ALERT: In the manga, when the Akatsuki first start looking for Naruto, they mention that they're after the Yondaime's legacy, and promptly after that, there's a portrait of Naruto. When Jiraiya takes him on the trip after that to get Tsunade, Naruto asks him why Jiraiya chose him and not everyone else. Jiraiya thinks that he can't afford to tell Naruto the truth (that he's the Yondaime's son), so he makes an excuse by saying that he and Yondaime were very similar. Somewhere in all this, I remember someone (or the narrator) saying that Naruto is the Yondaime's son. It was also said during this chapter that Naruto and his father had a slightly similar personality. As for the Yondaime sealing the Kyuubi into a baby, wouldn't it make perfect sense that the baby would be his son (if this wasn't mentioned in the early beginning)? About the mother..........I've no idea. But I know for sure from the manga that the Yondaime is Naruto's father.

Oy, @-@, I'm gonna have to double check that sometimes because I don't remember half of it... was that in the manga or anime?

EDIT: Also, if the fourth WAS naruto's dad, why didn't they ever tell him...? Think about it, IF Naruto was the 4th's son, wouldn't the people of the villiage know this? No. Instead, they know him as an orphaned Naruto who was chosen to be sealed with Kyuubi. SO, does that mean not everyone knows that Naruto IS the 4th's son (assuming that he IS).  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:54 am
cerulean_gemini
Suzuroi

Oy, @-@, I'm gonna have to double check that sometimes because I don't remember half of it... was that in the manga or anime?

EDIT: Also, if the fourth WAS naruto's dad, why didn't they ever tell him...? Think about it, IF Naruto was the 4th's son, wouldn't the people of the villiage know this? No. Instead, they know him as an orphaned Naruto who was chosen to be sealed with Kyuubi. SO, does that mean not everyone knows that Naruto IS the 4th's son (assuming that he IS).
he was only like year old or something, he probably hadn't told many people he had a son or what his name was or what he looked like.  

liz_bliz_inc

Misanthropic Tendencies

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 6:33 am
Yehh, I agree with that theory. It's a bit circumstancial and all, but it 's a big possibilty, according to the physical traits, and timing with the plot and how he's orphaned but taken good care of, technically.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 8:38 am
Too much thinking!!!! gonk
I'm gonna go watch Naruto to clear my head! biggrin
That or go to the mall and do the Shadow Replication and get alot of Try It Buy It food ninja  

[Solid]

cikii

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:38 pm
i heard lot of rumours about that, cnt wait to see the truth  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 2:18 pm
it makes perfect sense in the thematic structure of the show. the biggest theme in the show is that there are some things that are bigger then just people. things like family and love. that theses things are important enough to fight and die for. the third sacraficed his life to protect the village becasue he knew that it would go on. also their is the fact that the squads are grouped based of legacy. it is Naruto's destiny to continue the role his father created. and to in turn pass that onto his children when his time is done. and by doing this he safeguards the dream that is Konoho  

OrionStark

C e r u l e a n

Intellectual Mage

9,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:48 pm
Suzuroi

he was only like year old or something, he probably hadn't told many people he had a son or what his name was or what he looked like.

Well, that's a possibility but we're still back at square one. Why didn't the 4th tell many people then? (note, these are mainly questions to myself and I'm just kind of thinking out loud so it could be opened for discussion. They're not meant to attack anyone.)

Is there some kind of big secret? If no one knew, then could that mean that the 4th and his wife had the child (Naruto) outside of Konoha? And if Naruto was a year old when the fox demon was sealed within him, what have the 4th been doing for nearly two years (9 mo. pregnacy + a few more months to become 1yr old = nearly two years) without on one's knowledge? It's like he was a spy for Konoha in another villiage, fell in love with one of the girls of thier enemy, and had Naruto... sweatdrop Is it just me or am I thinking too much? sweatdrop Heh...

@OrionStark, nice speech and eye for the themes in Naruto.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff