Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
dark ninja school Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:49 am
Ryuichi tied an explosion scroll to a kunai knife and stuck it in the roof. He held his breath and went underwater when the scroll exploded. He escaped through the hole in the roof.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:55 am
He made some hand-signs and everything went away. "Good job. Ryuichi, you succumbed to my mind-games and fought me in anger, blowing your cover for a posible revenge plan later in exchange for a direct confrontation in which I could defend myself. However, your resourcefulness in battle has improved your grade to an A-. Gaara, you didn't succumb to my mind games at all and stayed out of the way of a pointless battle. However, your shield isn't exactly impenetrable, and you could've gotten hurt anyway. Next time, stay out of the combat radius. A-." He turned to Zabuza. I'm going on my lunch. Your turn to teach them. I'm guessing the other recruits killed eachother, sso it should be an easy class." He left the room and sat in the teacher's lounge.

(Gonna go now. Expect some interaction with your classmate.)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:23 am
After the battle, Ryuichi was exhausted. It required too much chakra. He jumped back into the classroom through the hole in the ceiling. He went back to his desk and waited for something else to happen.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:46 pm
Ryuichi looked at Zabuza with a piercing eye. He was not quite fond of Mist Ninja.  

Kazuya Maeda

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:57 pm
you finally entered my class your early .... where are the other students....  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:28 pm
Ryuichi pointed over to the corner at a dome of sand. "Thats Gaara over there." he said, "The rest of the students probably killed each other during the hunting exercise."  

Kazuya Maeda

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:32 pm
*throws kunai at student to test his skills* CATCH IT!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:11 pm
Ryuichi leaned back slightly and caught the kunai knife. He twirled it around from the rounded edge and said in a smug tone, "Is that all you got? I thought Zabuza Mamochi was a demon."  

Kazuya Maeda

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:36 pm
Hayate was well into Icha-Icha Paradise when he heard that Ryuichi kid mock Zabuza. "Ho, boy... that kid's digging his own grave..." He continued to read, savouring every single page.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:07 pm
very good.....you in the back show me a jutsu  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:38 pm
(lacosse doesn't return often. Just a warning.)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:37 pm
After class was over, Ryuichi hung around the academy for a while. After exploring the building a bit, he decided to check out the training grounds. He stopped at the memorial stone. It was a sunny day out, a couple of clouds, and the wind was blowing softly.  

Kazuya Maeda

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:48 pm
Hayate arrived at the memorial stone shortly after. "Someone close die, kid?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:51 pm
"My father," Ryuichi said. One could tell that he was holding back some tears. He did not want to embarrass himself infront of Hayate sensei. "How about you sensei?"  

Kazuya Maeda

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:56 pm
"Listen, kid. I'll cut all the bullshit those damn villages teach ya and tell you the truth. Your dad was close to you. To hurt him would be to hurt you even worse. But now that he's gone, you have nothing to protect but yourself. You are untouchable. Your strength has grown now that a weakness has been eliminated. Be thankful for that which aids you, and remember the face of your father well. Fight for him, and you will be unstoppable." His words were cold, flat, bearing no emotion. His cape waved in the wind dramatically.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff