Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Future Roleplay! (Needs lots of people!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:50 pm
Seirah continued to walk towards the training grounds. Suddenly she says, "Hey, ya want to race the rest of the way?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:24 pm
Katsumo looked up and smiled. "Sure. Alright, on my count. Three, two, one, GO!" He took of as fast as he could, but it wasn't enough. Seirah was nearly neck-and-neck with him. So he decided to focus some chakra in his feet. He was going faster than ever before!  

oXFoolOnTheHillXo

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:35 am
"Nice try," said Seirah, as she started to run as fast as she could. Easily catching up to Katsumo, she slowed slightly and asked, "Is that all you got? If it is, I'll see you later." She picked her speed back up and took off, leaving Katxumo in a cloud of dust.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:23 pm
"Oh,man!" Katsumo said. "Alright! That's IT! He ran even faster, eventually losing his balance and falling over. Just another thing I need to push myself on...  

oXFoolOnTheHillXo

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:32 am
When Katsumo was ten feet from her, Seirah dropped to the ground and asked, "What took you so long?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:59 am
Katsumo fell on his face. "It didn't take me that long, you're just too freakin' fast!" He said, laughing. I wonder where Ami is now...  

oXFoolOnTheHillXo

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:36 pm
"Sorry about that," said Seirah. "It's just that my folks don't want me to be weak, so they started training me when I was three." She looked around for a little while before saying, "Anyway, ya want to get started? Just let me activate my Mage Eye."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:51 pm
mi began to say something when out of nowhere she was gone. A hand was clamped over her mouth when she tried to laugh. She immediately knew it was her father giving her more training. They were jumping off of tree branches at each other each time colliding and landing on another branch. This happened multiple times until Ami pulled out a kunei knife and cute Lee's cheek. They both landed on the ground, suddenly at the training ground. Ami was smiling and they both were panting. Ami's eyes grew wide and she fell to her knees. She looked down and saw multiple cuts all over her knees. Lee only had one cut on his cheek. He was shaking his head. "Ami you've got to be faster than that." he said. She sighed and got to her knees. "Well you've had years of training! I'm still working on my speed! Taijutsu is hard!" she yelled. "No one said it would be easy." he said. He smirked and disappeared before Ami cut punch him. "DARN IT!" she yelled and punched the ground in frustration. "Dad thinks I'm such a failure." she thought.  

PennyLane55

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:33 am
Seirah, facing the other way, said, "Nice of you to join us for training, Ami." She turned and looked at them. "If you want to work on taijutsu, that would be a fine place to start in my mind."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:51 am
Am I to late to play?  

Hertax

Hilarious Smoker

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:11 pm
Spinning, Seirah pulled out two kunai and whipped one at Ami and one at Katsumo. Then, with blinding speed she ran towards Ami, only to change directions at the last minute and attack Katsumo. Changing her mind half way through her attack, Seirah stopped and said, "I'm sorry. I should have made sure that you were ready to spar." She went and collected her kunai before returning to her friends. She then added, "Let me know when you're ready to start."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:34 pm
rmbdntmsswthme
Am I to late to play?
(Not at all. Just post who you'll be.) 'Well, I'm ready now!" Katsumo said. "Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!" The dopplegangers went out to attack Seirah, not having much effect. This is time for the Wind Scythe, Katsumo thought. He focused his chakra and controlled the wind toward the others. "Wind Scythe: Maximum Wind Velocity!"  

oXFoolOnTheHillXo

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:33 am
The wind scythe hit Seirah, but she disappeared. "Like that trick? My mom taught it to me," she said from nowhere in particular. Suddenly, Seirah popped up behind her two friends in the forms of trees. She wrapped her arms around them and said, "This is something else my mother taught me."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:41 pm
((am I to late to post too?))  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:01 am
((I don't think you guys are too late to post.))  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff