Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super-Happy-Fun-Time Guild

Back to Guilds

A fun place to make both friends and gold. 

Tags: giveaway, game, gold, contest, free 

Reply Contests, Giveaways, and General Chat
Super-Happy-Fun Chat! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll for you.
  Huzzah!
View Results

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:08 pm
Ke Ai Panda
Sheer_Immortal
(*pokes the guild*) >.>

I had an interesting experience in Cards today xD

*kick guild leader* D: Opppsy it slipped. xd lol

Interesting experience in cards? how so? ^^v
razz

Well, some guy hit on me (asked me right off the bat if I wanted to be his gf). I don't like that. My usual response is to say "sure, but I don't put out, and I expect lots of expensive presents". Usually the guys run for the hills xD But this one didn't, and it threw me for a loop. I eventually just straight-up told him no, and then we had a nice conversation about movies and books ^.^  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:33 pm
Sheer_Immortal
Ke Ai Panda
Sheer_Immortal
(*pokes the guild*) >.>

razz

Well, some guy hit on me (asked me right off the bat if I wanted to be his gf). I don't like that. My usual response is to say "sure, but I don't put out, and I expect lots of expensive presents". Usually the guys run for the hills xD But this one didn't, and it threw me for a loop. I eventually just straight-up told him no, and then we had a nice conversation about movies and books ^.^

LOL! hm, you don't know this guy right? just a random guy? If so, then that is sooo LAME asking you to be his gf when he knows not one thing about you! hahaha & if he's asking you cause of how pretty you look then ahem that is also lame! hahah it's not all about that (: personality counts more ^^  

Ke Ai Panda

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:43 pm
Ke Ai Panda
Sheer_Immortal
Ke Ai Panda
Sheer_Immortal
(*pokes the guild*) >.>

razz

LOL! hm, you don't know this guy right? just a random guy? If so, then that is sooo LAME asking you to be his gf when he knows not one thing about you! hahaha & if he's asking you cause of how pretty you look then ahem that is also lame! hahah it's not all about that (: personality counts more ^^
Yeah, just some random guy xD And, like, yeah, my avatar's a girl, but that doesn't mean that I am, so I dunno why people hit on me anyway xD Ah well. ^.^  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:58 pm
hello there guild xd  

AndinaCocolina

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:05 pm
Hi =D  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:07 pm
Sheer_Immortal
Ke Ai Panda
Sheer_Immortal
Ke Ai Panda
Sheer_Immortal
(*pokes the guild*) >.>

razz

Yeah, just some random guy xD And, like, yeah, my avatar's a girl, but that doesn't mean that I am, so I dunno why people hit on me anyway xD Ah well. ^.^

LMAO. Well, can you blame them? your avatar is cute! haha and that or the fact that you been flirting around! or they assume you're flirting with them when you're just friendly OMGEEEEE confusing hahaha  

Ke Ai Panda

Ke Ai Panda

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:08 pm
AndinaCocolina
hello there guild xd

Whew, almost missd your comment. haha

HI HI HIIIIIIIIIII *waves* xD  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:43 am
Ke Ai Panda
Sheer_Immortal
Ke Ai Panda
Sheer_Immortal
razz

LMAO. Well, can you blame them? your avatar is cute! haha and that or the fact that you been flirting around! or they assume you're flirting with them when you're just friendly OMGEEEEE confusing hahaha
Haha, thank you for the compliment xD

I don't flirt around surprised And with this guy, I hadn't even said a word in the cards room - not even "hi" razz  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Ke Ai Panda

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:58 pm
Sheer_Immortal
Ke Ai Panda
Sheer_Immortal
Ke Ai Panda
Sheer_Immortal
razz

Haha, thank you for the compliment xD

I don't flirt around surprised And with this guy, I hadn't even said a word in the cards room - not even "hi" razz

LOL! see, that's when you know you're freaken awesome when some guy randomly ask you out when you havent even say a word to him hahahaha  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:12 pm
xD Or that's how you know the guy is freakin' desperate razz  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Ke Ai Panda

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:15 pm
LMAO! that too! creepy. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:07 am
You might be a bishounen? Pretty boy? Like beutiful samurai? Samurai guy who looks like woman always get courted by other male samurais. xp  

Lee Jin Xing

Ruthless Hunter

9,325 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100

Broken_Wingless

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:10 am
Helo!
*waves and passes out cookies*
How is everyonre today?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:53 pm
I'm really good - I've been messing around with my avatar, as you can no doubt see xD  

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Ke Ai Panda

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:28 am
MMMMM YUMMY! *eats cookies*
I'm doing good! today is so hot tho! x_x  
Contests, Giveaways, and General Chat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]