Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
A Guild Wide Announcement ((a demotion, and general speech)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raijin36

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:22 pm
nitnit
Raijin36
nitnit
Jonnnn > Raijin.

Jonnn doesn't pick fights, he doesn't act arrogant, he does help out, and he is active when he can be. Also, I know him in real life so I can confirm all of this.

*scoffs*

Have it your way, if you think i'm the worst member ever then maybe i'll start being the worst member ever, i'm tired of "oh I know him in real life so hes okay" or the "Yeah he does some bad thinjgs and he's an a*****e but he can still be a mod".
And on top of that I could beat jonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn*ridiculous number of n's* anyday.

And how does knowing someone in real life help on an online website?

THIS is why people actually laugh when you say you should be crew.

You still don't get it you stupid little kid? IT ISN'T ABOUT HOW GOOD AT BATTLING IT IS. It's about not being a jackass, it's about being respectful.

Also, wtf "he's done some bad things and he's an a*****e but he can still be a mod" are you even talking about? I demoted Shigeru for that crap.

Whoa kid?

Im older then you please.

I'll be respectful when i'm treated with respect which I have yet to get from anyone.

This is going waaaaaay back to before all the fights you guys have always been on my a** about everything.

I'm sick and tired of the differential treatment around here.

P.S. good job on banning rina she was the most active member besides me and nitnit2.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:22 pm
Kunx990
Raijin I don't think should even be Crew.
Well, he's not gonna get it for sure now that his has happened.  

Itakio

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:23 pm
Kunx990
Raijin I don't think should even be member.

Fixed.

And regarding Raijin's latest post:

LAWL  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:24 pm
Rina didn't even get banned. I demoted her, apparently a word that isn't in your tiny vocabulary. She chose to leave because she didn't want to not be VC... she was only nice earlier because she wanted to be VC.

Regardless.

Raijin - this is an official warning to stop trolling and spamming.  

nitnit
Captain

Muleferdan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:25 pm
Raijin36
nitnit
Raijin36
nitnit
Jonnnn > Raijin.

Jonnn doesn't pick fights, he doesn't act arrogant, he does help out, and he is active when he can be. Also, I know him in real life so I can confirm all of this.

*scoffs*

Have it your way, if you think i'm the worst member ever then maybe i'll start being the worst member ever, i'm tired of "oh I know him in real life so hes okay" or the "Yeah he does some bad thinjgs and he's an a*****e but he can still be a mod".
And on top of that I could beat jonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn*ridiculous number of n's* anyday.

You still don't get it you stupid little kid? IT ISN'T ABOUT HOW GOOD AT BATTLING IT IS. It's about not being a jackass, it's about being respectful.

Also, wtf "he's done some bad things and he's an a*****e but he can still be a mod" are you even talking about? I demoted Shigeru for that crap.

Whoa kid?

I'll be respectful when i'm treated with respect which I have yet to get from anyone.

This is going waaaaaay back to before all the fights you guys have always been on my a** about everything.

P.S. good job on banning rina she was the most active member besides me and nitnit2.

*ahem*

Did you even look at my last post  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:25 pm
nitnit
Rina didn't even get banned. I demoted her, apparently a word that isn't in your tiny vocabulary. She chose to leave because she didn't want to not be VC... she was only nice earlier because she wanted to be VC.

Regardless.

SHE QUIT!! gonk  

Digital Knight07

Aekea Hero

9,625 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Brandisher 100

Raijin36

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:26 pm
nitnit

Regardless.

Dragon and I were the only one's on topic in the first place.

Other people came and got me pissed and took me and all the others off topic.

Regardless i'll stop.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:27 pm
Muleferdan
Raijin36
nitnit
Raijin36
nitnit
Jonnnn > Raijin.

*scoffs*

Whoa kid?

*ahem*

Yes.  

Raijin36

-2 Z Zelly

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:28 pm
I get your point, sooner or later once I feel I need the chance I'll run for crew, but right now wouldn't be the right time don't you think? None of you really know me well... I need somebody to talk to right now, nit if you're free, or maybe Rina, or Kunx I would like to have a word.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:28 pm
The pyramid is growing...  

Itakio

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:29 pm
Raijin36
Muleferdan
Raijin36
nitnit
Raijin36
nitnit
Jonnnn > Raijin.

*scoffs*

Whoa kid?

*ahem*

Yes.

Doesn't look like it.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:29 pm
Anyone can PM me anytime... Also, Rina has pretty much quit gaia ((she's basically telling me this in PMs)) because I said she wasn't cut out for VC and made her crew again neutral  

nitnit
Captain

Muleferdan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:31 pm
SCARY DRAGON
The pyramid is growing...

Come on people...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:32 pm
It's not a good thing. =/  

Itakio

Digital Knight07

Aekea Hero

9,625 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:33 pm
nitnit
Anyone can PM me anytime... Also, Rina has pretty much quit gaia ((she's basically telling me this in PMs)) because I said she wasn't cut out for VC and made her crew again neutral
WHAT?! she was cool man why did have 2 quit? gonk  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces