Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
THE RESULTS FOR B TEAM!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Muleferdan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:33 pm
TheBasementDweller
Muleferdan
TheBasementDweller
Muleferdan
TheBasementDweller
@Deathguiser
This could be settled in 2 battles 3 max.
Muleferdan vs Dweller
Loser of ^ vs iOathkeeper
If iOathkeeper wins he plays the winner of the first
Solved in a max of 3 battles and a min of 2.
I have this sinking feeling that I'm gonna lose

Why's that?
Cause if your that organized your probably even more organized in battle

Not really I haven't really trained a team, yet though I'm IV breeding for one now if I ever get anytime to play the game, besides I'm almost certain you'll win, at the present I don't really have a counter for your Toxic/Protecting shuckle using leftovers.
Ok WHO told him about my secret weapon<.<>.>And its been improved anyways to make it more annoying  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:36 pm
bad thing about shuckle is that its life is so low he only takes a good four hits from a sweeper. Hekc, a swords danced chomp would take 2 hits.  

Deathguiser

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:38 pm
I had something unpowered up that killed his shuckle in 2 hits, I forget. Also, almost any status effect/direct damage move will destroy it.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:39 pm
Light and darkness are eternal

So when are the battle's gonna take place? Cause I can be on for about another hour if anyone wanted to battle for the spot thing now.

That doesn't mean YOU'RE eternal!

iOath

Muleferdan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:41 pm
Deathguiser
bad thing about shuckle is that its life is so low he only takes a good four hits from a sweeper. Hekc, a swords danced chomp would take 2 hits.
It has surprisingly high IV's in HP though...29 which is strange for a shuckle...and it was an arcanine with macho brace...I've added sandstorm to its repetoir...and I should change stealth rock to wrap to keep the poke their  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:43 pm
Muleferdan
Deathguiser
It has surprisingly high IV's in HP though...29 which is strange for a shuckle...and it was an arcanine with macho brace...I've added sandstorm to its repetoir...and I should change stealth rock to wrap to keep the poke their

Well wouldn't the sandstorm just help Garchomps? And that's not really good because a lot of people use Garchomp.

iOath

Muleferdan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:48 pm
iOathkeeper
Muleferdan
Deathguiser

Well wouldn't the sandstorm just help Garchomps? And that's not really good because a lot of people use Garchomp.

Shuckle really isn't my main thing...he's more of a fallback plan in case I need him...and plus that's what weavile/milotic are for  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:49 pm
Muleferdan
iOathkeeper
Muleferdan
Deathguiser

Shuckle really isn't my main thing...he's more of a fallback plan in case I need him...and plus that's what weavile/milotic are for

And thats what my Suicide Charizard/Pikachu is for.

iOath

Muleferdan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:54 pm
iOathkeeper
Muleferdan
iOathkeeper
Muleferdan
Deathguiser

And thats what my Suicide Charizard/Pikachu is for.

And those are what my suiciding elevoltek/roserade are for  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:57 pm
Mulefrdan Versus Oathkeepr. FIGHT
MORTAL KOMBAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Deathguiser

iOath

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:00 pm

Can't right now. Doing something.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:01 pm