Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
If I'm not online much this weekend... (back) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nichirasu Rudeshiruru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:33 am
Pink Plastic Ninja
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Um. No she isn't. And from what I've heard/read, OSWALD is a pain in the a**. I'm level 68 and I still got pwned.

Then again, Pi is only level 66 (I think) and I put her in charge of healing me. But she died and I'm using my SP for skills so I can't heal myself. D:
I had an edge cuz i really spent alot of time alchemizing my equips, it took me 4 tries but i pwned her XD  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I never bothered alchemizing. But I beat her on my second try. :D

And now Ovan's pissing me off. D:<
I'm trying to prove to my sisters that Ovan can be defeated without the use of a spellcaster. And I think I'm doing alright without one, honestly. I just think I'm a bit under-leveled (I'm currently 83... is that too low?).

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

emmisu

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:05 pm
=O
Redemption came out on Monday the 10th, didn't it?
I'm getting it this weekend at latest >_<
I finished Remenisce within six days of getting it XD
I played it twice, so if you need some help, I'm game =3
Annnnnd
You MUST have Pi in your party to defeat Ovan, I waqsn't able to do it without Pi, and she was a lower level than Matsu >_0
Honestly, I think you'd be better off brining Atoli, or at least Silabus, because even though they will die a few times, they'll keep you from dying.
If you give Pi revival medicines, she'll revive you 2 out of 3 times.
And, I, personally, think it would be smart to go as level 90ish (I beat it at level 89, but the second time I played I got up to lv 91 so I could use Spin Heaven, those blades are hawt) And get Pi and your other party members to around... maybe 78ish at least.
Ovan has the most fsking annoying attack,(but it has great graphics!) So keep your HP to at least 15k, or else it'll kill you dead.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. JGFKLRJGYIERJ.

I just beat him at level 83 with Matsu and Endrance.
GO ME EWUTERSGYJKDHGVSD. >D

Now I just have to fight his avatar. I BET THIS WILL BE A REAL THRILL. D:
And watch as I break a controller in the process.

I think it came out today. I'm not 100% sure though since half the sites I looked at said it came out the 10th and the other half said it comes out the 11th. Either way, it's out now. XD

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. OKAY, HIS PURPLE SHARD THINGS ARE REALLY STARTING TO PISS ME OFF.

It's the only attack I can't seem to dodge for whatever reason.
I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO PROTECT BREAK HIM AGAIN. D:<

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:35 pm

Ovan scared me D: That scene where his glasses were glowing and everything...and Haseo screaming, "Run Atoli!" scared me so bad I decided to over-level. He was really easy to fight though...level 94 with Sakubo and Matsu ^_^;;

Puppetry

Jack2634

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:46 pm
Pink Plastic Ninja
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. OKAY, HIS PURPLE SHARD THINGS ARE REALLY STARTING TO PISS ME OFF.

It's the only attack I can't seem to dodge for whatever reason.
I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO PROTECT BREAK HIM AGAIN. D:<

Well....hell, I don't know, I managed to DD him pretty easily, but...well, I think I just got lucky, to be honest.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:24 pm
I WUNT VOLUME 3 mad

drgnkng1354

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:07 pm
Harakibi

Ovan scared me D: That scene where his glasses were glowing and everything...and Haseo screaming, "Run Atoli!" scared me so bad I decided to over-level. He was really easy to fight though...level 94 with Sakubo and Matsu ^_^;;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Aw, I liked that scene. D:

I just wanted to beat the game so I went right to the battle (after stocking up on items of course. Without them I would have died 85493875 times).

If I would have actually leveled, it probably wouldn't have taken me an hour and a half to kill him. XD;

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:10 pm
everyone ignores poor Chaos emo

drgnkng1354

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:42 pm
Chaos. Panic. Love.
I WUNT VOLUME 3 mad

ME TOO! I'M A POOR HIGH SCHOOL UN-EMPLOYED FEMALE DAMANDING HER BUTT SMEXS WITH AZURE KITE AND HASEO IN VOLUME 3'S WEDDINGS! DDD:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:33 pm
XD You're doing better than I am. I just finished volume one... about one hour ago sweatdrop College tends to suck the free time right out of ones life, but now that I've seen how the first one ends, I'm determined to get and beat volume two asap so I can catch back up with everyone. But I don't know how long it will be before I can even get the second game crying  

Kitkumi

9,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:02 am
BreathLessX
ME TOO! I'M A POOR HIGH SCHOOL UN-EMPLOYED FEMALE DAMANDING HER BUTT SMEXS WITH AZURE KITE AND HASEO IN VOLUME 3'S WEDDINGS! DDD:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I love you... XD  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:09 am
Kitkumi
XD You're doing better than I am. I just finished volume one... about one hour ago sweatdrop College tends to suck the free time right out of ones life, but now that I've seen how the first one ends, I'm determined to get and beat volume two asap so I can catch back up with everyone. But I don't know how long it will be before I can even get the second game crying

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I am so glad I'm not in college right now, omg. D:

I hope you get and beat volume two soon because it's amazing. <3

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:06 am
Pink Plastic Ninja
BreathLessX

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I love you... XD

YES! LOVE! I'M STILL POOR AND I WOKE UP AND LIKED, CRYED, CAUSE I WAS DREAMING THAT I WAS WATCHING IT AND PLAYING IT AND ATOLI WAS ALL OVER SHINO AND ZOMBIE AND WHORE! DDDD: GAWD, AND IT'S SUNNY....JOB PLEASE?!

@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff