Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Anime Warriors Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you rock out to Linkin Park?
  Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
View Results

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:29 pm
Zaizen was now really confused. "What the hell is going on!?! I'm ssent to a world I never knew with two women, and one drags me magically to another place I don't know that has a talking fire!" He then paused, looking at the fire. "No offence... Calcifer, was it?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:40 pm
"Good morning Howl" she said he jumped a little to see her "so what have you been up to lately Howl?"  

Kechero

Kechero

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:43 pm
Kechero
"Good morning Howl" she said he jumped a little to see her "so what have you been up to lately Howl?"

Zaizen? are you okey? oh i don't suppose you have gotten used to this world have you," she pulled a glass vile out of thin air and poured it into a cup and gave it to him to drink, "here take it it'll help you!!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:48 pm
"How do I know it's not gonna hurt me, or turn me into something?"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:13 pm
Mobius Nightshade
"How do I know it's not gonna hurt me, or turn me into something?"

she looked a little hurt at his remark "it will not hurt you, its just hot cocoa with some calming herbs in it i thaught it would help you miss home a little less" she lowered her head and turned to Calcifer.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:15 pm
"I-I think I'll pass, for now." He sat dumbly on the floor, not knowing what to do with himself at that moment.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:22 pm
she sat down by him, "if....it makes you feal better........i'm not at home either," she smiled weakly. "i don't even exist.......not realy" a tear ran down her face,  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:29 pm
"NOW you're messing with me. I can plainly see you, hear you, touch you, even smell you. That's not a bad perfume, by the way. How can you not exist if you exist enough to be sensed?"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:55 pm
i'm a nobody, i was once a person.......but my heart was ripped out by a heartless......"she was crying now, " i can't even realy have emotion, but i remember..........i remember so well it hurts worse then real emotion could ever be, oh how i long to love.......to be loved," she sighed. "but then again......i would never realy feal it" she wipped her eyes, "thank you ......about the perfume, its just sandlewood and cinemon" she turned her head and watched Calcifer burn away the wood.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:01 pm
''sorry, ziazen, i'll help you get home as soon as i can. i'm still an apprentice but still...'' kitty said.

''none taken, ziazen'' calcifer said.

'' well then kitty, where's breakfast, i know calcifer likes you to cook on him more than me'' howl said.

'' um... who wants breakfast?'' kitty said weakly.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Kechero

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:20 pm
"i'll help you, you look tired!!!!!!!" she starts helping her make breakfast.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:24 pm
''thanks but i'm okay just keep howl sat down, otherwise he won't eat''' kitty said. she got a frying pan, some eggs and some bacon. she started cooking over calcifer.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Kechero

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:32 pm
"are you sure?" she receved a nod in answer. and sat down by Howl at once they whent into a deep confersation about life since they last met.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:36 pm
kitty was talking to calcifer abut what howl was like before he meet her. she then noticed the food was ready. '' breakfast is ready now.'' kitty gave everyone a plate of food. she then went off to a table covered in books. she picked up a rather evil looking book. she quickly ate her breakfast and started reading.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Kechero

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:44 pm
"Zatchin wasted no time eating, then went over to Kitty smiling, "wutz up? and what are you reading!!!???"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff