• Nerd 50
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:20 pm
D-i-v-a
Miss Chocolate Kiss
D-i-v-a
Miss Chocolate Kiss
YamiCheza
xd i found a Riku look-alike! And he even has the same name! It's not a live action show, though. it's a character from another anime called Venus Versus Virus. I've only seen one episode and i was like "Omg, he looks like Riku! oO;" and then this girl said, "...It's not going to work, Riku." I thought, "And he has the same name!! eek " Here's a screen cap. He's the one on the left, as you can see.
User Image

So...goddamn...cute. *heart sputters and stops*
HALP! Cuteness overload in aisle cute! I mean, 4? *drops nearly dead to ground*

Well, goddamn. You've just gone and killed me. That wasn't a very nice thing to do, now was it? :/

But THAT Riku reminds me of Loki from Matantei Loki Ragnarok! xd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Same eyes, hair....whoa. But Loki is way more devilish than Riku. He's the Trickster God in Norse mythology, for gosh sakes.

....Let's crossover pair Loki and Riku from Blood+! (thinks of Diva's possible reaction*....Maybe not.....

*Takes out the arm* >;[

LOL@Loki, I never DID finish watching that series ;

Ho'shits! *runs from arm* :0

Holy crap?! You've heard of Loki Ragnarok? This is a FIRST I've ever seen anyone outside the "Loki Ragnarok" guild recognize the anime! eek

I've finished watching it, and I have all the DVDs. And an artbook. And two posters mounted above my bed. xp And even a washcloth. My first true anime obsession, next was Blood+. LAWL.

I hated all the girls in that series though. All airheaded little bitches in my opinion, except for Verdandi and Urd. [/rant]

*chases with arm* >;[

Lol I liked the dog =_= Can't remember who it was, Mayura ...? She was annoying, but When I watched was back in the day when I was all like "OMGANIMAY N00B PINK HAIR LAWLZ"

So I liked her back then.

OMG My first obsession goes back to like...2002 with Inuyasha and Yu Yu Hakusho LOL And Sailormoon all the way back in 1994 xDDDD;;; and well...Dragonball and DBZ for like...all my life *dies*

Maybe I'll finish Loki, lol

Mount it on my things of Series I need to finish along with..

Fushigi Yugi
Ayashi no Ceres,
Princess tutu
Le Chevalier D'eon

and many many many MANY more...... *shoots short attention span* D:

AND I WANT VOLUME 4 & 5 of Blood+ manga crying I'm so depressed, I have volume 1,2,3, and I ordered 4,5 back in like...april, and no matter how many times I ask them, they don't have a proper straight-foward answer from them >;{ Stoopid Kikiwais *babbles*

*runs more from arm, trips and falls, and screams, "NOOOO!!" all dramaticly while trying futiley to sheild face with arms*

Fenrir is such a cute pupper-duppers! Aggh. s**t, I just used robinsgirl101's phrase. *tries to pound out of head*

Mayura is at the TOP of my "I would kill if I could" list.

I need to watch some Sailormoon, for old time's sake.

Hey, I'm currently in the middle of Ayashi no Ceres too! =_= LOL@NEED TO FINISH.

Princess Tutu was soooo great. It made me cry so bad. How far into it are you? Ahiru is so cute. Reminds me of Polka from Eternal Sonata. Which I *still* need to play. :[

But I'm getting it tomorrow. Early X-mas present. BWAHAHA~! BLACKMAIL SUCCEEDS!!!!!!

Just kidding about the blackmail. I've got nuttin'.

OoooopPPPPsie! Ramble. LOL.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:26 am
D-i-v-a
Miss Chocolate Kiss
D-i-v-a
Miss Chocolate Kiss
YamiCheza
xd i found a Riku look-alike! And he even has the same name! It's not a live action show, though. it's a character from another anime called Venus Versus Virus. I've only seen one episode and i was like "Omg, he looks like Riku! oO;" and then this girl said, "...It's not going to work, Riku." I thought, "And he has the same name!! eek " Here's a screen cap. He's the one on the left, as you can see.
User Image

Well, goddamn. You've just gone and killed me. That wasn't a very nice thing to do, now was it? :/

Same eyes, hair....whoa. But Loki is way more devilish than Riku. He's the Trickster God in Norse mythology, for gosh sakes.

....Let's crossover pair Loki and Riku from Blood+! (thinks of Diva's possible reaction*....Maybe not.....

*Takes out the arm* >;[

Holy crap?! You've heard of Loki Ragnarok? This is a FIRST I've ever seen anyone outside the "Loki Ragnarok" guild recognize the anime! eek

I've finished watching it, and I have all the DVDs. And an artbook. And two posters mounted above my bed. xp And even a washcloth. My first true anime obsession, next was Blood+. LAWL.

I hated all the girls in that series though. All airheaded little bitches in my opinion, except for Verdandi and Urd. [/rant]

*chases with arm* >;[

Lol I liked the dog =_= Can't remember who it was, Mayura ...? She was annoying, but When I watched was back in the day when I was all like "OMGANIMAY N00B PINK HAIR LAWLZ"

OMG My first obsession goes back to like...2002 with Inuyasha and Yu Yu Hakusho LOL And Sailormoon all the way back in 1994 xDDDD;;; and well...Dragonball and DBZ for like...all my life *dies*

Fushigi Yugi
Ayashi no Ceres,
Princess tutu
Le Chevalier D'eon

AND I WANT VOLUME 4 & 5 of Blood+ manga crying I'm so depressed, I have volume 1,2,3, and I ordered 4,5 back in like...april, and no matter how many times I ask them, they don't have a proper straight-foward answer from them >;{ Stoopid Kikiwais *babbles*

Oh. My. God. eek I never thought i'd find people who knew of all the same anime i'm into (and then some XD lol! ) Seriously, you guys are awesome!! xd

Series I need to finish (anime/manga):

Fushigi Yuugi
Ranma 1/2
No Need for Tenchi!
Tramps Like Us (Kimi wa Petto)
Le Cevalier D'eon
Peace Maker
Azumanga Daioh
Air TV

some others i can't remember right now. @@;; too many to count... mind ... shutting down...
I'm currently watching the bottom four on the Anime Network. It's too bad i got into Le Chevalier D'eon and Azumanga Daioh so late in the series. They'll both be finished soon. but now i need to buy the Azumanga Daioh manga! xd I'm having a little trouble following Le Chevalier D'eon though, becuase the first episod i saw was 17. oO;; i'm still trying to understand how the Psalms have such freaky powers. I just keep thinking i'd be able to enjoy it more if i had seen it from the begining.  

YamiCheza
Crew

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:30 pm
YamiCheza
D-i-v-a
Miss Chocolate Kiss
D-i-v-a
Miss Chocolate Kiss
YamiCheza
User Image

*Takes out the arm* >;[

*chases with arm* >;[

Fushigi Yugi
Ayashi no Ceres,
Princess tutu
Le Chevalier D'eon

Oh. My. God. eek I never thought i'd find people who knew of all the same anime i'm into (and then some XD lol! ) Seriously, you guys are awesome!! xd

Series I need to finish (anime/manga):

Fushigi Yuugi
Ranma 1/2
No Need for Tenchi!
Tramps Like Us (Kimi wa Petto)
Le Cevalier D'eon
Peace Maker
Azumanga Daioh
Air TV

some others i can't remember right now. @@;; too many to count... mind ... shutting down...
I'm currently watching the bottom four on the Anime Network. It's too bad i got into Le Chevalier D'eon and Azumanga Daioh so late in the series. They'll both be finished soon. but now i need to buy the Azumanga Daioh manga! xd I'm having a little trouble following Le Chevalier D'eon though, becuase the first episod i saw was 17. oO;; i'm still trying to understand how the Psalms have such freaky powers. I just keep thinking i'd be able to enjoy it more if i had seen it from the begining.

Ugh, I would have finished so many series, along with Utawarerumono,
bt I think it was back in like.....April, where Anime Network decided to F*ck up they're updating schedules, where it's sometime around Thursdays?

Where they had like, two different updating things,like one week they would update Le Chevalier D'eon, and then the next week they would update Utawerumono. Like they skipped a week or so after updating a series.

So I just gave up on Anime Network (after two SOLID years of paying for it, they've FINALLY let me down D: ) So I just stick with whatever I come across on the interwebs, and watch in it online =_= It also stops me from tuning into YTV D:

Maybe I'll check the anime Network tomorrow or something, i haven't checked in such a long time, maybe they've gone back to normal? *prays*

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:06 am
(don't want to make quote longer sweatdrop )

Um, actually they haven't. sweatdrop They're doing that sort of weird updating with Air Tv and Le Chevalier D'eon. D: I was really looking forward to watching Air TV, all excited about it, turned on my TV at midnight and it wasn't there. i was like "What's the deal?!" gonk

They had updated D'eon, though. Then next week there was Air, but no D'eon. I keep thinking about Utawerumono, but when i finally got the Anime Network, it was already so far along, more so than D'eon, i think. i was afraid i wouldn't understand it.  

YamiCheza
Crew

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:05 pm
I REALLY didn't like that updating system, skipping a week thing.

I like it how it was back in the day >_< When they would update ALL series every week.

But I guess thats what Anime Network gets when they try to take on more series then they can handle.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:25 am
D-i-v-a
I REALLY didn't like that updating system, skipping a week thing.

I like it how it was back in the day >_< When they would update ALL series every week.

But I guess thats what Anime Network gets when they try to take on more series then they can handle.

Yeah, I really hate it, too. stressed I'm left at total uncomfortable suspense for TWO WEEKS! I have to see what happense to Yukito and everyone in Air TV!! gonk And why did that dude betray D'eon?!?! So many questions and I have to wait soo long! crying  

YamiCheza
Crew

IamChubbyBunny

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:55 pm
Omg.. He does! Its DIVA!!!!!! In real life she stole Rikus face!!! gonk crying gonk crying  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:05 pm
FudgeyCow
Omg.. He does! Its DIVA!!!!!! In real life she stole Rikus face!!! gonk crying gonk crying

OMFG. You're right! gonk  

Civilight Eterna

Lonely Nerd

8,250 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350

D-i-v-a
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:30 pm
Miss Chocolate Kiss
FudgeyCow

OMFG. You're right! gonk

Real life ...Diva....WHERE!? xd

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:02 am
D-i-v-a
Miss Chocolate Kiss
FudgeyCow

OMFG. You're right! gonk

Real life ...Diva....WHERE!? xd

eek more real life look-alikes?? I must see them! blaugh  

YamiCheza
Crew

Saya_Otonashi_67

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:04 am
YamiCheza
eek OMG, i never thought i'd see young and the restless in a blood+ forum, lol! i watch it too, in fact i've kinda been watching it ever since i can remember because my grandma and dad have been watching it since before i was born. i never noticed that bratty little Noah looked like Riku, but i see it now! A slightly younger version of riku! I agree with Diva, you have a good eye! I've recently been think Ville Valo, a rock singer, looks kind of like Hagi. He had hair similar to Hagi for a long time, cut it (no longer looked like Hagi, well, i don't know we've never seen Hagi with short hair have we?) and now it looks like he's growing his hair back out again from what me and my sister could tell in a recent pic. So here's a pic with his long hair so you can see what i mean.
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l164/AoiManga/villeupclose.jpg
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l164/AoiManga/Valo1.jpg
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l164/AoiManga/cover_160x160.jpg
the last one isn't that good because he's kinda bug-eyed for some reason.
there was this one pic that really stands out in my mind of him lying in a coffin. i know, weird, but he looked so much llike a vampire it was freaky.

Oh my God!!!! I think you are soooo right about that!!!! He would be an awesome Haji!!!
As for the kid with Riku...I'm not quite so sure...I guess he looks kind of like him.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:26 pm
Saya_Otonashi_67
YamiCheza
eek OMG, i never thought i'd see young and the restless in a blood+ forum, lol! i watch it too, in fact i've kinda been watching it ever since i can remember because my grandma and dad have been watching it since before i was born. i never noticed that bratty little Noah looked like Riku, but i see it now! A slightly younger version of riku! I agree with Diva, you have a good eye! I've recently been think Ville Valo, a rock singer, looks kind of like Hagi. He had hair similar to Hagi for a long time, cut it (no longer looked like Hagi, well, i don't know we've never seen Hagi with short hair have we?) and now it looks like he's growing his hair back out again from what me and my sister could tell in a recent pic. So here's a pic with his long hair so you can see what i mean.
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l164/AoiManga/villeupclose.jpg
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l164/AoiManga/Valo1.jpg
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l164/AoiManga/cover_160x160.jpg
the last one isn't that good because he's kinda bug-eyed for some reason.
there was this one pic that really stands out in my mind of him lying in a coffin. i know, weird, but he looked so much llike a vampire it was freaky.

Oh my God!!!! I think you are soooo right about that!!!! He would be an awesome Haji!!!
As for the kid with Riku...I'm not quite so sure...I guess he looks kind of like him.

He's got the hair for it, but he needs to look like an emotionless zombie to pull off the entire Hagi look, lol!  

YamiCheza
Crew

Omnimulle

Shy Cat

5,350 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:35 pm
he looks a bit like him,
but its mostely the hair that causis the resembolance i think  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:11 pm
EricaElric
he looks a bit like him,
but its mostely the hair that causis the resembolance i think

Yeah, it's the hair that I thought resembled him.  

YamiCheza
Crew

Naomi DN

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:52 pm
He does look like Riku a bit, you're not the only one who thinks so. smile  
[Joel's Diary]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items