Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
One Sweet Bite. (need people!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:02 pm
Ah, but do you love her as much as she you? If you did love her so much why leave her for that amout of time? Just asking, but it really did seem like she did hurt herself more without you. Jacob sighed, jumping out of the window. He glanced up, again before dashing to forest. He knew the words would sting Edward.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:40 pm
Bella watched in horror as Edwards face contorted in pain. She wrapped her arms tighter around him. At that moment Bella would give the very breath of her life to make sure he never made that face again.
She pressed her face against if cold heart chest, silently furious at Jacob.  

Xlady-OpheliaX

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:54 pm
Tearing off as a wolf again Sam asked him quickly How did it go? Okay, but I really still don't know why I went. I stung the bloodsucker's feeling though. What did you do? Hold that..I really don't want to know, just make sure they don't come after us, okay? Sam's voice faded away, as Jacob ran mindless to La Push.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:05 pm
Edward, was so pissed off by what Jacob had said. He wanted to fight Jacob, right then and there, but he loved Bella. Edward started to clam his face. He thought he was going to die. O wait he was dead. Well technically. Jacob had no right to be there, and insult him that way.  

Bellas_Vampire

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:08 pm
post at the other rp myth desire hope death.

Jacob smiled, and howled loudly once running up to the moutains. It was a mockery howl. Intended to piss people off, he didn't know if Edward would come or not.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:17 pm
Edward sat there and cradled himself and Bella all at the same time. Edward, turned his head, as he heard the howl. He was going to get up and prepare to fight. But Bella clutched even tighter to him. She wouldn't let him go. Edward was preparing to rip her hands off, but she was crying still and he didn't want to cause her to die inside like Jacob had said.  

Bellas_Vampire

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:26 pm
He could faintly hear crying, he growled slightly, heading up to the moutains he howled again, louder, than before. Jacob shut up. Embry snapped at him. No, I wanna fight the bloodsucker. What, why?! He asked bewildered. Cause. Jacob said simply, I almost find it as a way of suicide. Why? Don't ask. Jacob thought howling again.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:31 pm
Edward squirmed again. He seriously wanted to kill him. So that the stupid howling would stop. Bella but her arms around Edward, and clutched him for dear life. There was no way getting out of it without hurting Bella. Jacob was hurting Edward, every time he howled he reminded Edward what he has done that one year.  

Bellas_Vampire

Xlady-OpheliaX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:42 am
"Why don't we go through the plans for the wedding, it is next week after all." Bella said as she wiped away her tears with her shoulder, trying to change the subject.

(sorry, I wasnt on last night.)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:20 pm
Jacob could faintly hear the word wedding, he growled loudly, speeding up he past a lake, it took about five seconds to relize that he had gone in circles. But he turned around, and stopped five miles from Bella's house, it had started to snow, lightly though. Jacob burried himself in the snow, his head sticking out, only a inch.  

Denki Nasu

Bellas_Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:12 pm
"Ok," Edward thought about it for a minute. "What color is your dress? You know the one that you thought was an animal trap?" He snickered. He wanted to know how Bella would look. He promised Alice and Bella that he wouldn't read Alice's mind to find out Bella looks like. He was so happy, he was going to live with Bella forever. All he had to do, was live for 7 days more, and then he could see his wife in the most beautiful gown ever. "Do you still want me to keep the bed in my room, for our wedding night. I did promise you when we were married we would do that?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:19 pm
Jacob bite himself, growling loudly. He shook the snow off, he ran 30 miles before stopping. ''We'll just ee about that. Bella please reconsidered, you'll be miserablly when Charlie, Renee, and even I die. Once you become a vampire for a couple of years, you can't see them again, since you can't age. Who knows Edward might dump your sorry a**. Ha.'' He thought aggresivily.  

Denki Nasu

Bellas_Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:28 pm
Edward heard what he was saying. He was getting ready to get up. Bella clutched him. Edward was really going to kill Jacob. He didn't deserve to even know Bella. He is so worthless.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:44 am
"Well, white. Alice managed to find a 19th century looking dress."
That was true and thats what made it a death trap, it had to much fabric and lace everywhere. Bella's cheeks flushed red when he asked about the bed.
"Yes."  

Xlady-OpheliaX

Bellas_Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:32 am
"Ok!" Edward said bed it is then. Edward knew nothing bad could happen from it. So he agreed. He smiled at the fact that the dress is 18th century. It made him feel good that he could have some of his past be his future. Edward tried to calm down after what Jacob said, but nothing was working. Everything that Jacob thought made Edward cringe in horror.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff