Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Star Wars: (Will be continued in Star Wars: Beyond the Outer Rims Guild)
Planet Mustafar Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orichisama
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:32 pm
Zeke Uchina
Orichisama
Zeke Uchina
Orichisama
Death Vine5
Zeke Uchina

Trez grinned and said. "You talk of me so low but yet im a Jedi Master a prodigy if you think about it." Trez then smiled and used Force Push on Darth Tychondrius and started running at him while he was spinning both of his lightsabers in his hands. When Trez got close enough to Darth Tychondrius he stopped spinning them and swung a horizontal slash with his viridian lightsaber at Darth Tychondrius mid-section.

Immediately Reoji began slashing through the many pieces of rocks that came towards him and Trez. As he slashed through each one, he carefully made his way forward towards the sith lord. Once in melee range, he then brought the purple lightsaber to his side once more and brought it behind his back into the other hand in a maneauver that allowed him to attack from the left side. With this attack, Reoji then started an onslaught of precise movements consisting of thrusts and slashes.

Tychondrius then engaged in saber combat with Reoji with his one-handed style with the red short lightsaber."Prodigy you say. Strange enough that I haven't heard of a skill such as yours from any place of the galaxy. Perhaps that is because I only view the big fish within the ocean. I do not pay munch attention to the small fry until they have matured enough to pose a threat. You have not matured in lightsaber combat to the fullest in my eyes young jedi. You only have a rank of jedi master. Prodigies are jedi that take on masters and grandmasters at the rank of padawan and jedi knighthood. Now those I take interest in. You see, most jedi masters I do not take interest in because I see right through you all. Now come, and feel the vengeance of the darkside." His movements began to quicken as he began clashing sabers with the young jedi and jedi master. He then seemed as if he danced with the jedi as his movements began to blend in with a mix of precise and random maneauvers. He then slashed diagonally and smoothly which pushed the young jedi's lightsaber back. Once he did this stuck his other hand out to Force Push Reoji.

Trez flew back and landed on his feet and started laughing and said. "The master before me how do you think i got here." Trez laughed end and his face express was very serious now as he said. "I killed my own master but yet at the same moment i took his place as a jedi master Darth Tychondrius. The reason you haven't heard of me was because i don't wish to be talked about really i rather stay to myself and keep things to myself and i have tasted the power of the Dark Side before remember this i don't really see either side as right but im going to stick to the side that wants to bring peace to the galaxy." Trez started walking up towards Darth Tychondrius. Trez's walked started to turn into a small jog while he started to spin his silver lightsaber in his hand. Trez's small jog turned into a run when he was close enough to Darth Tychondrius he started to attack the Sith Lord with slashes going both was at the same time horizontally and vertically with a smile on his face.

Darth Tychondrius's dance then a slow paced movement to a fast paced one and back and forth. His movements seemed random, but his intentions were as precise as ever. "You say you've tasted the power of the darkside and you dont see either side as right, yet you follow the jedi order like a loyal dog. Rather you wish to be heard of or not, people will speak of your power rather you wish it or not. The blood that you have spilled is nothing but a splash in the endless ocean of dead jedi caught up between the jedi and sith." Bringing his lightsaber upward and downward and around his body, he then tossed the lightsaber with a force behind it that made it recochade off of each of the jedi's lightsabers. Once it returned to his hand he then twisted his body in sharp full turn and twisted the lightsaber to the side towards the jedi's neck.

Trez grinned as he blocked the attack from Darth Tychondrius that was going for his neck said. "Your right about what you say but it was my choice to come back to the Jedi and take up this spot and to serve it well." Trez then jumped back onto the rail were the platform. Trez smiled and said. "I don't see either side right but i will do what i have to bring peace to this galaxy even at the cost of my life." Trez stood up with both of his lightsabers at his side as he looked at Sith Lord and said. "You see killing as a sport or as a hobby you sick and crazy everyone should live for peace." Trez waited for the Sith Lord to come near him.

Darth Tychondrius then started walking towards the jedi as he reached a hand out and hurled a large chunk of hot metal towards him. "Everything must be viewed from a certain point of view. Killing for the sport and hobby is something that animals do in order to survive. This is the part where you look at things the way you want to see them. However, the world is not as you see it no matter how munch you wish it to be. My motives will never be revealed and will always be seen the way you jedi view it as always, evil. Yet, we are talking of points of views, there is no exact right or wrong between jedi and sith. However, there is always a choice and path." Tychondrius kept walking towards the jedi.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:49 pm
Orichisama
Zeke Uchina
Orichisama
Zeke Uchina
Orichisama

Tychondrius then engaged in saber combat with Reoji with his one-handed style with the red short lightsaber."Prodigy you say. Strange enough that I haven't heard of a skill such as yours from any place of the galaxy. Perhaps that is because I only view the big fish within the ocean. I do not pay munch attention to the small fry until they have matured enough to pose a threat. You have not matured in lightsaber combat to the fullest in my eyes young jedi. You only have a rank of jedi master. Prodigies are jedi that take on masters and grandmasters at the rank of padawan and jedi knighthood. Now those I take interest in. You see, most jedi masters I do not take interest in because I see right through you all. Now come, and feel the vengeance of the darkside." His movements began to quicken as he began clashing sabers with the young jedi and jedi master. He then seemed as if he danced with the jedi as his movements began to blend in with a mix of precise and random maneauvers. He then slashed diagonally and smoothly which pushed the young jedi's lightsaber back. Once he did this stuck his other hand out to Force Push Reoji.

Trez flew back and landed on his feet and started laughing and said. "The master before me how do you think i got here." Trez laughed end and his face express was very serious now as he said. "I killed my own master but yet at the same moment i took his place as a jedi master Darth Tychondrius. The reason you haven't heard of me was because i don't wish to be talked about really i rather stay to myself and keep things to myself and i have tasted the power of the Dark Side before remember this i don't really see either side as right but im going to stick to the side that wants to bring peace to the galaxy." Trez started walking up towards Darth Tychondrius. Trez's walked started to turn into a small jog while he started to spin his silver lightsaber in his hand. Trez's small jog turned into a run when he was close enough to Darth Tychondrius he started to attack the Sith Lord with slashes going both was at the same time horizontally and vertically with a smile on his face.

Darth Tychondrius's dance then a slow paced movement to a fast paced one and back and forth. His movements seemed random, but his intentions were as precise as ever. "You say you've tasted the power of the darkside and you dont see either side as right, yet you follow the jedi order like a loyal dog. Rather you wish to be heard of or not, people will speak of your power rather you wish it or not. The blood that you have spilled is nothing but a splash in the endless ocean of dead jedi caught up between the jedi and sith." Bringing his lightsaber upward and downward and around his body, he then tossed the lightsaber with a force behind it that made it recochade off of each of the jedi's lightsabers. Once it returned to his hand he then twisted his body in sharp full turn and twisted the lightsaber to the side towards the jedi's neck.

Trez grinned as he blocked the attack from Darth Tychondrius that was going for his neck said. "Your right about what you say but it was my choice to come back to the Jedi and take up this spot and to serve it well." Trez then jumped back onto the rail were the platform. Trez smiled and said. "I don't see either side right but i will do what i have to bring peace to this galaxy even at the cost of my life." Trez stood up with both of his lightsabers at his side as he looked at Sith Lord and said. "You see killing as a sport or as a hobby you sick and crazy everyone should live for peace." Trez waited for the Sith Lord to come near him.

Darth Tychondrius then started walking towards the jedi as he reached a hand out and hurled a large chunk of hot metal towards him. "Everything must be viewed from a certain point of view. Killing for the sport and hobby is something that animals do in order to survive. This is the part where you look at things the way you want to see them. However, the world is not as you see it no matter how munch you wish it to be. My motives will never be revealed and will always be seen the way you jedi view it as always, evil. Yet, we are talking of points of views, there is no exact right or wrong between jedi and sith. However, there is always a choice and path." Tychondrius kept walking towards the jedi.

After Reoji was pushed back from the Force Push he then landed and ignited the other side of his lightsaber, completing it as a double-lightsaber. Reoji's expression then became solid and serious at once and then started walking towards the sith lord with his double-sided purple lightsaber behind his back. "You talk a lot Tychondrius, but don't make excuses of what things are because you were weak enough to fall to the darkside. You will now feel the intensifying light of the lightside." Reoji then increased his pace towards the sith lord, but his walk was steady as he focused his mind.  

Death Vine5

Akira Hinata

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:54 am
Upon arriving on Mustafar, Kira's jedi star ship then landed where the behind the building of the where the separatist leaders had once gathered. She then got out of the starship and quickly mader her way to the area where the three jedi fought the sith lord. It was obvious enough where they are located since the force was strongest in that one area. When she arrived she couldn't help but to notice how tall the sith lord was. He easily towered over both Reoji and Trez. Kira then thrusted both hand for a Force Grasp and gripped to large slanted poles that stuck out from the lava and hurled it towards the sith lord. She then brought her single green lighsaber to hands. The style she used with it was that of what Aion would use when wielding one lightsaber which was the notorious double-handed grip style. She then brought it to her side with both hands gripping like a batter waiting for a pitch. It was a three on one duel and all readied to attack from each angle. Reoji attacked from his back, Trez from the front, and Kira herself came from the side which gave the sith lord only one side to dodge towards. This was his left side, however, the poles that Kira hurled at him were coming from that side. "We are Jedi Masters my friend, the title doesn't stand for nothing. We are admiral tacticians and this is why we hold such titles."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:58 pm
A oblivious explosion was let out through the atmosphere of Mustafar as a trader ship burst into flames, then out of the flames came and escape pod tearing through the atmosphere like razors through paper. As the pod came down with tremendous force the flaming debrees from the trader ship came down like rain during a violent storm. Then as the pod slowed its pace to impact the pillar jutting out from Mustafar where the Sith Lord was out numbered, a purple line split the pod in half, then a figure jutted out from the pod weilding a purple lightsaber as he forced pushed the frist half of the pod into the poles flying directly at Lord Tychondrius, blockin them knocking them astray from their intended path. The figure then pushed the second half landing between the Sith Lord and Kira, and at that moment a purple stream came down with the rain of fire and landed directly in front of Lord Tychondrius, leaving a large crater beneath the knelt figure. The Kaleesh then said "I am Krill from the planet Kalee, I have searched the galaxy since I was eighteen looking for you, and after ten years I have finally found you, I wish to serve under you as your personal Sith Apprentice and dweel deeper within the Dark Side." Krill awaited an answer as he knelt patiently before the Sith Lord, his bone mask covering his red scales shimmering a dim red from the glow of the lava, leaving only his yellow burdened eyes solid and staring down toward Tychondrius's feet.  

Zihl
Crew

Orichisama
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:27 am
Tychondrius glanced down upon the newcomer that showed up and frowned beneath his mask. Not because he showed up lending his blade for Tychondrius and nor was it because of the situation that Tychondrius was in. It was all due to the respect he had of the burning desire and will the young jedi brought with him into such a fierce battle. "I respect your bravery and ambition young jedi and I will see to it that it is vastly improved. In my eyes the strength that you possess now is as intimidating as a meow from a kitten. However, it is enough to fend off these mice that stand before us. Soon, I will see to it that that meow turns into a great roar. Rise and bring forththe vengeance of the dark side upon these rodents." Darth Tychondrius then gripped the curved short-bladed lightsaber once more and pointed at Reoji. He then Force Grasped the platform that layed upon the ship that the separatist leaders were headed and slowly pushed it to the side.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:02 am
Orichisama
Tychondrius glanced down upon the newcomer that showed up and frowned beneath his mask. Not because he showed up lending his blade for Tychondrius and nor was it because of the situation that Tychondrius was in. It was all due to the respect he had of the burning desire and will the young jedi brought with him into such a fierce battle. "I respect your bravery and ambition young jedi and I will see to it that it is vastly improved. In my eyes the strength that you possess now is as intimidating as a meow from a kitten. However, it is enough to fend off these mice that stand before us. Soon, I will see to it that that meow turns into a great roar. Rise and bring forththe vengeance of the dark side upon these rodents." Darth Tychondrius then gripped the curved short-bladed lightsaber once more and pointed at Reoji. He then Force Grasped the platform that layed upon the ship that the separatist leaders were headed and slowly pushed it to the side.

Kira glanced at the dark jedi as he made his entrance from the pod and then quickly looked towards where Trez stood on the rail. "Trez, you handle the new comer. Reoji and I will take care of Tychondrius, its only obviously that this Kasheek will attack when least suspected during our formation on Tychondrius." Kira then tried to sense Aion's life force but was unable to sense anything but a faint pulse within the force. She then looked far into the distance where the two fought on top of the large platform, bu there was no activity. All that was known was that it was sinking with Aion upon it and there was no time at all. Kira quickly then brought her focus back upon Darth Tychonrius and dwarted across where he stood bringing her light saber down in a diagonal slash with twice the speed she had ran.  

Akira Hinata

Death Vine5

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:03 am
Akira Hinata
Orichisama

Kira glanced at the dark jedi as he made his entrance from the pod and then quickly looked towards where Trez stood on the rail. "Trez, you handle the new comer. Reoji and I will take care of Tychondrius, its only obviously that this Kasheek will attack when least suspected during our formation on Tychondrius." Kira then tried to sense Aion's life force but was unable to sense anything but a faint pulse within the force. She then looked far into the distance where the two fought on top of the large platform, bu there was no activity. All that was known was that it was sinking with Aion upon it and there was no time at all. Kira quickly then brought her focus back upon Darth Tychonrius and dwarted across where he stood bringing her light saber down in a diagonal slash with twice the speed she had ran.

Reoji then glanced where the newcomer had landed and back at Trez as well. There was no time for explanation at all. "Trez, it is as Kira says. Leaving this dark jedi as blind spot could be fatal. Show him what you've trained for in the jedi order." Reoji then Force Speeded behind to random sides of Tychondrius and twirled the double-bladed lightsaber as if it were a helicopter propeller itself. Coming from side to side, he finally stopped behind the sith lord while zooming the purple blade once more. He then brought it behind his back from the left side to the right side of his back, and finally to the front for a back hand slash.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:06 am
Death Vine5
Akira Hinata
Orichisama

Reoji then glanced where the newcomer had landed and back at Trez as well. There was no time for explanation at all. "Trez, it is as Kira says. Leaving this dark jedi as blind spot could be fatal. Show him what you've trained for in the jedi order." Reoji then Force Speeded behind to random sides of Tychondrius and twirled the double-bladed lightsaber as if it were a helicopter propeller itself. Coming from side to side, he finally stopped behind the sith lord while zooming the purple blade once more. He then brought it behind his back from the left side to the right side of his back, and finally to the front for a back hand slash.

Tychondrius then had brought his other hand back which gripped the platform, and then hurled it forward bringing it flying towards Kira. He dashed backwards while letting most of the cape flap in his place, to dodge Reoji's and Kira's slashes, but his robes received slash burns and holes from the slow time he had left from quick assaults. Not to mention Reoji's speed had was one to be reckoned with, especially when using the force to heighten it. "So Reoji, I see you've been training for sometime now. Not long ago, you weren't even as nearly close as you are now in lightsaber combat. However, now you've proven that you are capable of actually making contact. A very formidable jedi you've become. Your blade would make a great deal of use by my side, however, your state of mind is way to strong and loyal to the lightside for my taste. That is why my interest lie within another young jedi within your ranks. One that I've noticed since I sensed his existence. A true prodigy might I say. Taking on a jedi master only at the rank of jedi knight. A jedi that holds true potential for the dark side.  

Orichisama
Crew

Zeke Uchina
Captain

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:05 pm
Zihl
A oblivious explosion was let out through the atmosphere of Mustafar as a trader ship burst into flames, then out of the flames came and escape pod tearing through the atmosphere like razors through paper. As the pod came down with tremendous force the flaming debrees from the trader ship came down like rain during a violent storm. Then as the pod slowed its pace to impact the pillar jutting out from Mustafar where the Sith Lord was out numbered, a purple line split the pod in half, then a figure jutted out from the pod weilding a purple lightsaber as he forced pushed the frist half of the pod into the poles flying directly at Lord Tychondrius, blockin them knocking them astray from their intended path. The figure then pushed the second half landing between the Sith Lord and Kira, and at that moment a purple stream came down with the rain of fire and landed directly in front of Lord Tychondrius, leaving a large crater beneath the knelt figure. The Kaleesh then said "I am Krill from the planet Kalee, I have searched the galaxy since I was eighteen looking for you, and after ten years I have finally found you, I wish to serve under you as your personal Sith Apprentice and dweel deeper within the Dark Side." Krill awaited an answer as he knelt patiently before the Sith Lord, his bone mask covering his red scales shimmering a dim red from the glow of the lava, leaving only his yellow burdened eyes solid and staring down toward Tychondrius's feet.

Trez looked over at the Dark Jedi and said to Kira. "You two just don't die on me do you hear me." Trez then put his lightsabers infront of him and smiled and said to Krill. "Come Dark Jedi lets begin this fight that you have gotten yourself into." Trez then used Force Jump and Master Speed to get above Krill. As Trez was above Krill he put his lightsabers infront of him like an X and pushed himself down faster using Force Push from his feet. "Krill lets see what you've got." Trez just continued to drive himself down faster and faster towards Krill awaiting the connectiong that the lightsabers will have between the two of them.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:48 pm
"You see, I'm not talking about this young jedi here that kneels before me. He too holds great potential, but I also hold interest in another." Tychondrius then smiled beneath his mask once more as his short lightsaber crackled against the two dual lightsabers in a saber lock. Tychondrius then Force Pushed the jedi masters with his right hand. "As I said before, my interest lie within a jedi that is already within your ranks. I won't go any further, but he will seek me out for greater power due to his lust for power deep down inside. If my sources are correct young jedi, I would say that he's a very good friend of yours. One day will wake up to look at the universe as it is, and when he does he will fulfill his destiny. Let that little mystery keep you up at night." Tychondrius then turned his back on the young jedi they called Trez and then glanced coldly towards both Reoji and Kira. What do you say we finish up this little skirmish you call a battle.  

Orichisama
Crew

Zihl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:21 pm
Zeke Uchina
Zihl

Trez looked over at the Dark Jedi and said to Kira. "You two just don't die on me do you hear me." Trez then put his lightsabers infront of him and smiled and said to Krill. "Come Dark Jedi lets begin this fight that you have gotten yourself into." Trez then used Force Jump and Master Speed to get above Krill. As Trez was above Krill he put his lightsabers infront of him like an X and pushed himself down faster using Force Push from his feet. "Krill lets see what you've got." Trez just continued to drive himself down faster and faster towards Krill awaiting the connectiong that the lightsabers will have between the two of them.

Krill then glanced over his shoulder as the young jedi descended upon his position, he then smiled lightly as he force pushed the half of the escape pod into the air as the dirt slowly fell off of its sides the semi-escpae pod was spinning slowly next to Krill then the Sith Apprentice then released the pod discharging a shockwave of force throwing dirt and debree flying in all directions as the pod hurtled toward the jedi. Krill then said "So trez tell me why are you sided with these republic fools, when the dark side is where true power lies?" Krill remained kneeling in the crater of his landing.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:03 pm
After 2 hours passed, Lucius then awoke to find himself viewing the fiery surroundings through one eye. He slowly got up onto his feet looking around at the dead troopers and destroyed droids. Looking around he then noticed the unconconscious young jedi that lied before him. As his memory rushed back into his head, Lucious then became enraged as he glared at the unconscious jedi. Walking towards him, Lucious then ignited the first in of his double-bladed lightsaber and then made his way towards the unconscious jedi knight. "All this caused by a mere jedi knight, how embarassing. Tychondrius would be enraged to here of such nonsense coming from within his own ranks. One of his own jedi masters being toppled by a mere jedi knight." Then it hit him on the head like a brick. "Then again as much as I would like to finish him off right here, Tychondrius would very interested in him." Then it hit him on the head even harder than before. "Perhaps Tychondrius knew of how powerful this jedi was before he even arrived and has already taken interest in him. So....Tychondrius used me to test his power only even if it killed his servant." Lucious stood looking down upon the unconscious jedi as if he as if he had gone into deep thought.  

Calibur Elyos

Zeke Uchina
Captain

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:14 pm
Zihl
Zeke Uchina
Zihl

Krill then glanced over his shoulder as the young jedi descended upon his position, he then smiled lightly as he force pushed the half of the escape pod into the air as the dirt slowly fell off of its sides the semi-escpae pod was spinning slowly next to Krill then the Sith Apprentice then released the pod discharging a shockwave of force throwing dirt and debree flying in all directions as the pod hurtled toward the jedi. Krill then said "So trez tell me why are you sided with these republic fools, when the dark side is where true power lies?" Krill remained kneeling in the crater of his landing.

Trez grinned as he was coming down at the pod, dirt, and flying debree he started to spin. "This is nothing to me Sith you should know that this won't work on anyone." As Trez was spinning he started to go faster past the dirt and flying debree. As he was spinning and coming down towards the ground his lightsabers looked like fireworks in the air as he cut threw the flying debree and dirt. Trez still had the grin on his face as he came closer and closer to the pod. When Trez was close enough to the pod he stopped spinning and flipped and cut threw the pod and then landed on the ground behind the Sith Apprentice. The were back to back now and Trez said to Krill. "Your right Krill the republic are fools and yes the Dark Side might hold true power for some people or should i say some Force Sensitive people. I have chosen my path and you have chosen yours so now that we are enemies so their is no use trying to make me a Dark Side minion or follower either." Trez turned super fast useing Master Speed hand held his Silver Lightsaber at the Sith Apprentice's face and said. "Now lets continue with this fight shall we." Trez said it with a smile on his face as he dropped the lightsaber and did a backflip to keep distance from him and Krill.  
Star Wars: (Will be continued in Star Wars: Beyond the Outer Rims Guild)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games