Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
I'm Baaccckkkk~~~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I stay?
  Yes please do
  NO GET THE HELL OUT *throws rocks*
View Results

Muleferdan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:28 pm
nitnit
Oh that Plumber and his love of luck items.

Anyways, I'll be announcing the rules for the October tourney in a few days... UU and NU tournament to mix things up a bit ((may see some unusual combos/pokemon))

Also, halloween will = a pokemon cosplay contest, and of course, a Ghost battle tournament, more information on that will come with due time.
UU/NU list please...also maybe I'll have time to whip up my secret double battle technique

*rubs hands together* MUAHAHAHA  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:29 pm
Rina - I do believe that talking about the guild is fine here... we get the point that you're back, no harm in doing something productive here.

Also, I'll start finding people to moderate/game master the WiFi RPG, I'll write up some new rules, and if you have experience / a lot of creativity / good grammar/writing skills ((I don't care too much about actual RP ability since you'll be running it more than anything)) and you have a lot of free time, give me a PM.  

nitnit
Captain

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:30 pm
Shigeru K
UU? How about BL/UU/NU?

Because a stable UU tiers list hasn't been decided upon yet, so just make it so that you can't use OU.

Bumping because being last post sucks.

Also, this thread is technically a personal announcements and personal announcements unrelated to Pokemon are usually moved.

I don't know what to do in this case. Equality or not get screamed at.

Tough pick really. Leaning toward the former.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:31 pm
Muleferdan
nitnit

Anyways, I'll be announcing the rules for the October tourney in a few days... UU and NU tournament to mix things up a bit ((may see some unusual combos/pokemon))

Also, halloween will = a pokemon cosplay contest, and of course, a Ghost battle tournament, more information on that will come with due time.
UU/NU list please...also maybe I'll have time to whip up my secret bouble battle technique

I see nothing wrong with this one ((for the UU and NU at least, they have a lot of stuff that others would call BL in the OU)):

http://www.marriland.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=33481

although, I think that abomasnow and aggron may be more BL level ((for almost perma hail and super tank ability respectively))  

nitnit
Captain

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:32 pm
nitnit
Muleferdan
nitnit

UU/NU list please...also maybe I'll have time to whip up my secret bouble battle technique

I see nothing wrong with this one ((for the UU and NU at least, they have a lot of stuff that others would call BL in the OU)):

although, I think that abomasnow and aggron may be more BL level ((for almost perma hail and super tank ability respectively))

Exactly. Everyone has different opinions on the tiers list and therefore making it hard to decide.

It's like smogon vs marriland vs everyone.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:33 pm
Duuddee.... I've like lost my place here.....Imma go again...well I'll be around....but its obvious I'm not liked here any more with the exception of Kunx and rave and zell... and maybe a few others...

No shall call me Rina anymore, that name is for people who enjoy my company. Either Padfoot or Marina is fine.

Candy goes B A N G

iOath

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:35 pm
Padfoot -n- Moony
Duuddee.... I've like lost my place here.....Imma go again...well I'll be around....but its obvious I'm not liked here any more with the exception of Kunx and rave and zell... and maybe a few others...

No shall call me Rina anymore, that name is for people who enjoy my company. Either Padfoot or Marina is fine.
Lets go!

Does that mean I can't call you Rina anymore? T.T Cause I don't think you think I enjoy your company.

Iku ze!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:35 pm
Padfoot -n- Moony

i'm sorry now its just becoming annoying. Stay or don't stay, pleaase stop making threads about being back, then saying your going to leave again.  

Deathguiser

Muleferdan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:36 pm
nitnit
Muleferdan
nitnit

Cool...please allow BL...PLEASE Roserade is on it...and Lapras which has to do with my secret double battle tecnique
MUAHAHAHA( Oh and Deathguiser if you tell anyone it I'll be pissed stressed )HAHAHA  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:38 pm
Padfoot -n- Moony

You could always just talk about the guild, and the future events neutral  

nitnit
Captain

Candy goes B A N G

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:40 pm
iOathkeeper
Padfoot -n- Moony

Lets go!

Does that mean I can't call you Rina anymore? T.T Cause I don't think you think I enjoy your company.

Iku ze!

you can ofcourse, cuz I love you ^^

Deathwhatever: First thread I've made. Yeash.

Nitnit: I could... but how does that affect how I'm treated here....?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:42 pm
Muleferdan
nitnit
Muleferdan
nitnit

Cool...please allow BL...PLEASE Roserade is on it...and Lapras which has to do with my secret double battle tecnique
MUAHAHAHA( Oh and Deathguiser if you tell anyone it I'll be pissed stressed )HAHAHA

I have never battled you in doubles though
A padfott n-whatever- the only reason your are being treated so is because of all of this drama crap...it is a pokemon guild for christ sakes, most of the people are here for POKEMON not drama.  

Deathguiser

The Veil

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:43 pm
Kukukuku~

Well well, little Rina feels she should be IMMEDIATLY welcomed by everyone with open arms after the drama she started?

Sorry, but things like that do not work here.

If you would stop making the returning topics then leaving again, then become a productive member in this guild society, we ALL would be able to forgive you, and everything would be hunky-dory again.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:43 pm
Of course. It's my fault isn't it. But I'm not gonna get into a fight with you, because I'm tired of this s**t.  

Candy goes B A N G

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces