Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Changing Everything, Difficult Lives Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dusting0

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:05 pm
David eagerly led the way, knowing the house like the back of his hand anyways. He went downstairs and entered the kitchen to see that nobody was home. He opened the pantry and grabbed a bag of chips and a couple of sodas for them. "They won't know it's gone..." he lied and opened the chips, eating some and fixing him a drink from the 2 liter. "Want anything?" he asked after a mouthful.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:24 pm
Angelle mumbled, "chips and soda is fine." Angelle ate the chips and drank the soda slowly, she was still confused and didnt know what to do. Finally she said to her new friend, "Do you want to go to my house and see if I still live there?" Before waiting for his reply walked towards the door and opened it, leading the way outside. "Do you have any new memories? Does your head hurt? Do you think you live in that house? Does anyone else know about this? Are we the first ones to use it?" Questions just kept coming she couldnt stop them. She wanted all the answers too.  

pinkl0ve

dusting0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:06 pm
David smiled and looked at Angelle politely, almost as if she were an old friend finally come back to see him again. He replied sweetly, almost childishly innocent, "Your house sounds great. My head doesn't hurt, and hell, I don't know who's house this is. You're really the only one that knows about it. And I guess we're the first to use it." Regarding the new memories question, he grew quiet for a moment, remembering his parents and how great they were to him. He sighed, "Yes... I have new memories too... but what about you?" He asked digging into the chips and cola more, offering her some.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:13 am
Angelle smiled, happy her friend had looked at her as if they were old friends, yet still happy to see her. "New memories? Me? No. Times didnt change for me I am guessing. Only for you, its like you are a completly different person. I mean now the year you were born has to change, all your friends and probably everything you have come to know." Angelle continued to walk out the door to the sidewalk. following the sidewalk that looked new, she continued to think. did she have new memories or were they just supressed memories? She wanted to tell her best friend so bad, but she didnt want to even think about the consequences, although she did love her new hair. Now she could change her hair color every day if she wanted to, test out ones she was always nervous to actually try.. Angelle was beginning to love the idea of this box and its weird powers, but she wasnt going to be ready for what was going to happen next.  

pinkl0ve

dusting0

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:30 am
David looked over at Angelle, curiously wondering what her mind was running over, trying to think what she was thinking. He couldn't think of anything, knowing good and well that he wasn't a mind-reader. Yeah, he had new memories, but how was he supposed to tell her he also had new feelings? Especially for her. He smiled shyly and looked her over, trying to figure out what to do now as they approached her house. "Wha- what do we do now?" He managed to choke out.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:09 am
"Do you think we should tell someone? I really want to tell.." Angelle cut herself short, she had HAD a best friend, but now she had the strangest feeling like HE was going to be her best friend from that moment on. "Never mind, its probably too risky to tell anyone.." Angelle looked over David's transformation once again. Never in a million years would she have guessed he would be that cute later in life. "Just follow me to my house and we can go from there." Angelle said looking David square in the eyes.  

pinkl0ve

dusting0

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:13 am
David smiled, looking at the box; a box which contained so much power and misunderstanding. They had, no HAD to know what made it work. How this had all happened. Telling people wouldn't work, but they HAD to know what this box did and why it did it.

"Let's examine the box at your house, find out how it works."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:52 pm
"ok." Is all Angelle could say. She lead the way to her house, walking pretty fast, trying to get there in a hurry. Finally the two approached the house. At the door Angelle stopped, turned around and looked at David. She looked him in his eyes for the first time in awhile and told him straight out, "I am so glad that you are here, I dont know what I would have done if you werent here experiencing all of this by myself. I like you alot too." With that Angelle wrapped her arms around David hugging him tightly before turning back around and walking through the front door of her new/old? house.  

pinkl0ve

dusting0

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:31 pm
David smiled to her, almost laughing. Hugging was the best she could do? He felt like making out with her, telling her that he felt madly in love with her. That he wanted her to be his girlfriend. Despite this he kept a blank face about it, smiling and returning the hug politely, not hinting at his true thoughts. "I'm glad you're here too." He said gently before walking in behind her.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:00 pm
Little did David know, but Angelle wanted the same thing, she needed someone to love her and someone to love in return. Maybe it would happen soon, but at the moment they needed to check the house out. Did she still live there? Angelle walked inside to see the house just as she had left it only a few hrs before. She turned around to see that David was really close to her, close enough to kiss her. Angelle didnt know if it was on purpose or he had just stepped to close to her when they walked into the house. She secretly wished that if he liked her that he would give her a sign. "Anything really." She said outloud. "Ooooppppssss. I didnt mean to say that outloud," She covered her mouth and started to walk out up the stairs to her room. "Come on this is my house still.."  

pinkl0ve

dusting0

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:30 pm
David held the box in his hands, turning it over and over, smiling to himself, wondering what it was that was going to make this thing work again. That was exactly what he wanted to do, make sure that this thing worked on what he thought it would: wishes. A wish-box, that's what it had to be. How else could their changes have been explained rationally? He didn't know himself, but despite the feelings that were increasing for her, he began to try to force himself to focus on the box and its mysteries instead of Angelle right ahead of him. "How does it work..." he asked himself quietly.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:48 pm
"I dont know, all I know is that I wished to be a few inches shorter and that my hair color would be different, and then it happened.. Do you want me to try again? I dont think you want to wish that you were older again. You could turn out to be older then me if that happened." Angelle said jokingly. Angelle wished in her head, ' I wish I was thinner.' With that she closed her eyes, preparing to be thinned out. She opened her eyes to see that nothing had happened. "Nothing?" She said looking at David  

pinkl0ve

dusting0

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:54 pm
David shook his head and sighed. "Lemme try something really fast." He said briefly before turning to look at her window. It was a plain window with no curtains or anything to make it beautiful, just the glass and the pane. He faced it and said to nobody in particular, "I wish that window had curtains."

Seconds later, the window began to flicker and drapes appeared over it's top and the drapes lenthened on the sides to become full-fleged curtains, red ones like crimson that were made of satin. David stared at the box in awe. "Holy-" he turned to face Angelle, "It works!"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:02 pm
Angelle almost fell backwards so she sat on the bed and stared at the window in shock. "What the heck.." Is all she could manage to say. "So you have to wish outloud or you can wish in your head too? Try to make a wish in your head, see if it works, try something else! See what else it can do." Angelle looked up at David and all she could think about is pulling him onto the bed and making out with him. She knew that he was the only one she was going to be around for awhile, since he had all of a sudden become this new person. New fears popped into her head as she thought about what had been happening. 'We are going to have to get him a job..somehow.. and now im going to have to get one.. and we are going to have to move out and get our own place..He cant be seen.. What happens if he is seen and then.. someone finds out that its him? So many thoughts she needed answered..'

"Can you read my thoughts?" Angelle asked David looking at him sweetly..  

pinkl0ve

dusting0

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:11 pm
David could guess what she was thinking but of course, he really wouldn't know. He wasn't some mind-reader. He shook his head, but then found his eyes, if only for a second, staring at her chest. He caught himself and blinked as if to cover it all up. He then looked quickly back at the wish-box and tried to play it off cool. "Give it your best shot. Wish for something Angelle." he said quickly, but almost looked at her breasts again.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff