Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Fighting Dreamers (Open ^^ Please join) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:25 pm
Neji heard a soft shuffling outside, he used his Byakugan and saw it was just Hinata. "What's she doing up this late?" He said, thinking aloud again. He got up an dwalked casually out the door to the well across the pathway. His eyes still red and his cheeks still flushed a light red. He sighed, knowing he wasn't going to be able to hide that he'd been crying from the pampered daughter of Hisashi... he'd just have to deal with her billion questions.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:27 pm
"Oh h-hi neji-neesan"says Hinata quickly looking down  

Level_E_Vampire

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:45 pm
"Hi Hinata..." Neji said, splashing some water on his face, the redness slowly disappating from his eyes as he turned to face her. "What are you doing up so early?" He said, noticing the position of the moon in the sky. It was at least midnight.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:49 pm
"Oh I couldn't s-sleep"she says"Would you like to u-ummm..help me t-train"says Hinata quickly  

Level_E_Vampire

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:52 pm
"Hn... I guess so..." He says turning around, so his back faced her. He started walking toward the dojo where he and his father trained when he was younger. "Well, are you coming or not?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:55 pm
"Y-yea of course!"says Hinata quickly walking behind him  

Level_E_Vampire

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:02 pm
"Well lets go then!" Neji yelled at her while opening the door. He switched on the lights and walked to the middle of the room, activating his Byakugan, and facing her again. "Well?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:03 pm
"Yes"she says nodding*byakugan!*she says and gets into her stance  

Level_E_Vampire

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:15 pm
Neji remained silent, also falling into his position. He, for once, smiled at Hinata as he saw her fall into her position as well. She's gotten stronger, I can tell... He focused chakra in the tips of his fingers and ran at her.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:21 pm
Hinata runs at him too focusing the chakra in to her fingertips  

Level_E_Vampire

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:42 pm
Walks straight toward the bject in the roof ignoring the shurkiens as they pass his head. He knows they will not touch him as he gets closer he can see the red eyes of someone on the roof. That looks like the sharingan... Hi eyes get wide as he realizes it is a sharingan, and Sasuke's at that. He relaxes. "Sasuke-kun, what might you be doing out this late the night before the exams?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:32 pm
"Too slow!" He grabbed her arm and thrust his fingers into her forearm, stopping the chakra flow completely. He smirked and flipped backwards. "And to think... I had thought you had gotten stronger..." He scoffed at her.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:31 am
Hinata looks down"S-sorry neji-neesan"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:20 am
"It's fine. After all this is just training right?" He asked her, shrugging. He focused chakra in his palms and ran at her again.

================================================

Tobi had fallen behind Itachi. "Why does he have to walk so fast?" He said, as he fell over tree roots and bushes in the dark. "And why does Tobi have to be so uncoordinated!" He yelled at himself. He sighed and looked around. He finally reached the end of the forest and saw Itachi looking at someone on the roof. "Just because Kisame-senpai couldn't come, doesn't mean you can treat Tobi like crap!" He yelled as he walked up on him.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:40 am
Itachi doesn't take his eyes off of sasuke but talks to Tobi. "Why are you so slow? If you want to come you must keep up, it was your chioce to come. I would take Kisame over you anyday, but tonight you come and walk so slow?" Itachi refuses to look at him and keeps his eyes on sasuke the whole time.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff