Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Horror/fantasy RP (CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:34 pm
"I do not believe we have a place like that where I am from. Yes, I am new to these parts. I was sent here by the black magic of a demon named Uka." He closed his eyes briefly for a second, then opened them. "I must find a way home."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:40 pm
she softened a little, and turned back to him, standing up and walking over to him, "for one so tall you are lost" she said. "i will help you on your quest, or die trying" she bowed to him, "Fate at your servace!"  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:20 pm
"Then it shall be so. We shall travel together in search of a way for me to return. Are you aware of any sacred or powerful items in this land of yours?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:39 pm
As Slate pushed her way through the thick underbrush, she heard voices. "People? All the way out here? Odd." She followed the sound until she came to a clearing, in which stood an towering man and a wood elf. "woooooaaahhh...I'd better stay back" she thought as she eyed the massive weapon the man had.  

Vampchick6

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:02 pm
He stopped, and listened. "There's an odd chakra in the air, and noises in the underbrush. I don't think we're alone." Surprisingly, he didn't ready his weapon.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:23 pm
She saw him stiffen slightly, and tilt his head ever so slightly in her direction. "oh no..."  

Vampchick6

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:26 pm
He called out. "You! Whoever you are, show that your intent is pure and show your face! The guilty do not hide, nor do they flee! We have no reason yet to seek to do you harm. Don't give us one!"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:29 pm
She stepped out from behind the bushes slowly, sure to stay in the shadows where her face could not be seen. "I cannot guarantee that my intentions are pure, but I do not normally instigate needless violence."  

Vampchick6

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:35 pm
"I assure you, my violence was merely to protect her. Now tell us, why are you here? What are your intentions as they concern us?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:49 pm
She shrugged. "My intentions were to take a nice walk while the fighting is stopped temporarily. It seems though,"she muttered as she glanced over them again, "that a normal little stroll is a bit much to ask for."  

Vampchick6

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:52 pm
He thought of how hard his life always was. "You have said it perfectly..." His head was tilted down slightly, his eyes downcast.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:55 pm
The sudden change in his posture startled Slate. "uh, you're not...from Tyrn, are you?"  

Vampchick6

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:00 pm
He looked up. "Tyrn? Where is this Tyrn? I was told I was in a place called Elia."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:05 pm
"Oh the forest is called Elia. The elves have claimed it as their own little 'kingdom within a kingdom' but the whole land itself is Tyrn. And, no offense, but ten-foot tall people tend to stand out a bit. Where do you come from?"  

Vampchick6

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:14 pm
"My kingdom, my country, or my land? I do not believe I am even on he same planet."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff