Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply ☆ Legion Of Charities ☆
I WON!! And now back to trash collection. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your trash is someone elses
  trash
  treasure
View Results

Mizuki Shinju

5,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:28 am
Thank you for the gold Galileo. I really appriciate it. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:18 am
bump!!

I need to make a few more updates to my donators list, but please keep the boots and crumpled paper bags coming!!  

Galileo Q

Agatha Pugh

4,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:58 am
Bump! Thank you so much for your generous trade of tickets and gold!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:20 pm
Well, I almost hate to do this, but since I'm here and have so many friends, I hope everyone can catch this.

I have a favor to ask. I'm in a contest to see who can get the most people to join a guild. The prize is sealed letters. Please visit this guild: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?gmode=index&guild_id=6845 and ask to join. In the reason box, please enter "Galileo Q invited me!"

If you could do this (it'll cost you 20gp), and ask your friends to do this, I'd be entirely grateful!!  

Galileo Q

Galileo Q

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:03 am
Still collecting boots and crumpled paper bags!!

And 5 days left in Polls Galore invitatation contest (see previous post). I still need your help!!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:21 pm
User Image
I sent a trade for a few crumpled bags. Hope that makes up for not joining the guild you're advertising sweatdrop

Unless I could find a way to manage my posting time between 7 guilds (ouch~), I'd gladly join the one you're promoting sweatdrop

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Galileo Q

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:01 pm
Koromyst,

Please join anyway!! The guy in 2nd place is really becoming competitive. If you want to leave the guild after Wednesday and never even post, it's no skin off my back. The point is the have accepted invitations and that doesn't necessarily translate into active guild members.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:06 pm
User Image
Really? O_o
You sounded desperate. Lol xD

Oh okay, I'll just join for your sake xP
I want my 20g back from you!

Lol xD Kidding! Kidding! rofl

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Galileo Q

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:41 pm
Desperate? Hey I'm far enough into this to be desperate. Only about a day left and this is driving me crazy. I can go back to a real life on Thursday!!

Yes, I'm desperate.

And thank you oh so much koromyst. You're a gem in more ways than one.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:50 pm
I updated my donors list and what's been donated. Sorry it took so long for some of you (you know who you are) to show up. I haven't and won't forget you!!  

Galileo Q

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:41 am
User Image

Well well, you're in second place. How about that? wink
I've joined the so-called guild thingy. I think I might even try and participate in a few contests. Lol xD

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:11 am
The final results are in and I won with 110 accepted invitations to the other guild. Second place also won a sealed letter with 98. This has been a lot of fun and very exciting and exhausting, but now I can get back to real gaian life, helping others out and begging for their help. biggrin biggrin

Keep those crumpled paper bags and boots coming in. I've got over 700 bags and over 500 boots collected so far, some through donations, many through hard work trudging through town and fishing.  

Galileo Q

trish_lucky07

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:35 am
well congratulations! hehe... smile that was a bit close...98 and 110... smile i also have to send trade after this by the way...i have some spare boots and crumpled paper bags for the winner...hehehe... wink heart 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:10 am
again, thanks sooo much for the gold...you didn't have to give me...i am happy donating to other people and i don't know how to use those trash anyway..hehe.. smile heart

but then again thank you so much and congratulations for your winning...hehe.. smile heart 3nodding

trish_lucky07

Agatha Pugh

4,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:16 pm
I have more boots for you. Been fishin!  
☆ Legion Of Charities ☆

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff