Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:13 pm
Watching the kits from his spot under the tree, he waved a little to Aliana. The tip of his tail tapped against the ground beneath him as he spotted Kyliana not soon after. Good, they were both doing alright it seemed. And Aliana was getting just as big as Kozmo.

Letting out a loud purr, Kozmo continued to snuggle her sister. "I missed you to, Ali!" Her tail wiggled back and forth happily as she looked up at saw her mother. A wide grin plastering itself to her face. "Mommy! I've been with Daddy of course. Silly!"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:12 am
Banzai stared surprised and a little frightened at how fast Cocoa reacted to his remark about his child. “I didn’t know that you were such a big fan of my kid.” The path finally ends in the dense woods looking right an old weathered wall made of stone. The wall was covered with vines, small plants and a tree that stuck out the side with its roots tangling through the outer surface of the wall and to the ground. Do to the weight of the tree pulling on the wall you could tell that it was massive and well made. “Welcome to our little paradise.” Banzai then smacked a bare spot on the wall and yelled for Cloe to open up.
A yell came from the other side of the wall, then there was a loud snap and the wall began to separate every which way. A puff of steam came out from the opening and before anything was visible banzai had already walked through and was having a discreet talk with Cloe.

Matthias_Nielsen

EviLXmasBaby

Questionable Noob

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:58 pm
"Owww. Don't you realize that hurts? And hurting isn't good when I'm the one that's hurting. Damn you!" Tiger yelled, trying to pry her off of him. It seemed she'd fully attached herself to him using her claws. For a little child, Rei sure was being a huge pain. Literally. Again and again he attempted to yank out her claws from his lap, mostly unsuccessful. Yelling seemed to be his only option.

"Don't you have any family you brat? Why aren't you bugging them or something instead of a total stranger. Besides, I haven't done anything to you to deserve this. Raawwwrr!" he growled loudly as he was starting to get really annoyed. Unfortunately, harming the child was out of the question. All children had adults somewhere waiting for them to come home. And he knew mothers especially get overprotective and would most likely murder him for hurting a child. Tiger would rather keep his life than lose it over a little punk like this Rei. "What will it take to get you off? Should I ask nicely? Will that scare you away?" They both were baddies after all, and baddies hated nice things.

~*~*~

Still smiling at her girls, Kyliana nodded to Kozmo's response then walked over to join Asmo, if he didn't mind. "Is this seat taken?" she asked him, smirking a little. "You wouldn't believe how much one's paws will hurt after daily walks like this. Especially after a month." She wasn't trying to be rude, but she did want him to know that her and Aliana have been looking for them. "And how have you been all this time?" she asked, waiting for an answer before seating herself.

Nuzzling into her sister's fur, Aliana was so relieved her and her father were alright. She was so excited that it began to make her hyper. "Let's play, Kozmo! I'm good at pouncing now. I show you!" she said happily as she let go of her sister. Slowly, she began circling Kozmo, preparing to tackle her. She hoped her extra pair of legs wouldn't get in the way or cause her to trip as she played. That would be rather annoying.

~*~*~

Folding her arms and looking away, Cocoa scoffed. "I wouldn't say I'm a fan. I've just heard the rumors, and didn't know they were true. Unless you can prove it," she looked at Banzai as she finished her last sentence. For the rest of the way, Cocoa walks with a little more attitude, her tail lashing back and forth.

As they come up to what looks like an old stone ruin, Cocoa wonders what Banzai is really up to. If he thinks he's going to get to me that easily... she thinks to herself, but then stops. When he leads her closer, she realizes it's not a ruin, but an old stone wall nonetheless. It looked kind of beautiful in its own way, covered in plants of all sorts. Banzai made her jump when he spoke so suddenly, then yelled over the wall, calling to a Cloe. So, maybe it is true. It's good to know he's not a liar... Noise echoed in her ears and all around as the wall seemed to open up, in a way. She was amazed at how this was happening. Of course, she figured this was Cloe's doing. After all, she was a Goddess. Realized Banzai had gone through, she waited for him to call out to her. She didn't want to intrude, she'd rather be welcomed into their home.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:37 pm
Rei let out a little bubbly laugh as Tiger complained loudly while unsuccessfully trying to remove her from his lap. She was like a little burr, stuck to the fur. Rei was happy, she liked it the best when they yelled. Tiger wasn’t boring at all. “Raaawr!” She mimicked in her squeaky little voice.

“No nice.” Rei glared at him, shaking her head from side to side. “I’ll bite more.” She warned, giving a grin that showed off her needle sharp teeth. Then she looked to the side, searching for her brother. “Ire! Hair!”

Obediently Ire scurried over, giving Tiger a smirk before reaching up to grab a hunk of the older males hair.

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:27 pm
Asmo raised an eyebrow curiously at Kyliana's first question. "That's a silly question. As you can clearly see my best friend Bob is sitting there." A small smirk curled the corner of his mouth upward. Letting a canine slip out from underneath his lip. He moved a paw as if to shoo away this Bob person so that she could sit. "All clear now."

The tip of his tail continued to tap against the ground as his attention was taken back to the kids for a moment. "Pretty good, pretty good. I guess. Seems the girls missed each other." He pointed a finger at them before putting his paw back behind his head. Getting bark in your hair wasn't the most pleasant of things.

Her head turned around as she watched her sister circle around her. The devilish grin appearing on her face again as she let her eyes relax for a moment. Waiting for her sister to pounce. Of course, Kozmo had learned pouncing, no problem. But she also had other tricks up her little sleeves.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:41 am
“What are you waiting for? There isn’t anything to be afraid of. It’s all right. Come on in.” Banzai yelled while trying to restrain Cloe.
On the other side of the wall there were massive banyan trees over looked by a crystallized crag overhanging a deep pond.In most of the selfish and obese trees were walkways and foundations for the many huts that they lived and played in. Anywhere that you looked you saw at least one toy and the markings done by Cloe and her crayons. One large hut stuck out in particular, besides for it being pink it was in the center of all the trees and where all of the walkways met up to one another.
Cloe shot out from Banzai’s grip and made her way for Cocoa. “Hey!” Banzai already knew that this would happen so he wasn’t to surprised when it did. “Just don’t run or she’ll chase you more.” Another thing that Banzai knew well enough.

“Eeeee play time, play time.”  

Matthias_Nielsen

EviLXmasBaby

Questionable Noob

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:07 pm
Tiger yelped as he was now being tortured by two little brats, not just one. "Where the heck did you come from?" he yelled, directing it to the little male. For being young, both had quite a grip. He could only imagine the parents they could possibly get it from. Ugh, he thought, darn brats. Poor Tiger didn't know how much more he could take.

Being slightly careful, Tiger started wiggling a bit to try and loosen their holds on him. He wasn't sure if it would work or not, but trying sure didn't hurt at this point. As he did, both littles ones began to move with him, their own little bodies being pulled around. "Why can't you two be cute little brats instead of annoying pains!" Then again, they're both baddies. This is unfortunately part of their nature as it is mine. I guess it wouldn't hurt to toughen them up a bit. With these thoughts, Tiger struggled in an attempt to stand up. He'd show these two how older baddies 'play'.

~*~*~

At first Kyliana thought Asmo was trying to be a pain. After he smirked, she realized he was joking and felt a bit better. "Why, thank you, Bob." Giving a little curtsy, she sat herself next to him. "I swear you're strange at times, but I'm beginning to enjoy it. The silly moments should occupy the girls plenty, at least." With that she smiled, then turned to face him as she spoke again.

"You've been gone for a while, we were beginning to worry. I'm glad to see the two of you are alright, though." she followed his gaze over to the kits. "Oh yes, I'm sure they have. I don't know about Kozmo, but Aliana practically tugged on my hair for a daily walk. We hoped to eventually find you both again." Turning back towards Asmo, she smiled again. "Have you been holding up alright with Kozmo?" She couldn't resist asking him since she already knew how things were with Aliana. Sure, it was definitely different, but Kyliana was really beginning to enjoy motherhood. Especially moments like now where she could watch her girls together, laughing and playing.

With a quick, sudden motion, Aliana had managed to successfully pin her sister to the ground. Remembering their play times from when they were younger, Aliana didn't let her guard down. She knew Kozmo could end up turning the tables, but she didn't know how she would. Soon she would find out, and retaliate in any way she knew how.

~*~*~

Cocoa stepped forward as Banzai called to her. Once she was inside the wall, she stopped and gazed in awe. Their home was absolutely beautiful! Slowly her eyes took in every bit that they could. She figured this must be the work of the baby goddess. Being the daughter of Chaos must have some good perks, she thought to herself.

Looking up at each of the huts, she smiled when noticing the large pink one. Of course a little girl must love pink, but really, a pink hut? Cocoa thought it was adorable! Random signs of a young child were sprawled about. She was really beginning to enjoy Banzai and little Cloe's home. Wanting her own family someday was really starting to get to her, especially looking at home in front of her. Suddenly, she snapped back to reality when she heard a litle voice cry out. "Play time?" she whispered. "Does she always react this way to company? She's so cute!" By now Cloe's little paws were holding onto Cocoa's fur, tugging a little. She looked down to the young one and smiled. "Why, hello there little one."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:02 am
Being much larger than his sister Ire was capable of causing quite a lot of damage if he wanted to. The young ‘Fool I am’ clambered up onto Tiger’s shoulder, spreading his wings for balance. Rei wanted him to give this guy some hell and he would do so. He was quite the obedient brother.

Rei dug her claws in a little further, clinging to him as he moved about. It was lot more fun when they struggled. “Annoying is good. I am cute.” She made a point of attempting to bite him again, but only got a mouthful of fur.

Ire reached for an ear, nearly loosing his balance as Tiger began to stand. His wings flapped quickly to keep himself upright.

Meanwhile Vex had stopped laughing and was now sitting back, watching the show with a wide smirk. It would be interesting to see what this guy would do next. Obviously he was getting to the end of his patience.

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Matthias_Nielsen

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:34 am
As Banzai was nearing the wall once again he saw Cloe opened her mouth and he feared the worst."Hi, I am Cloe." She said while putting her hands behind her back and shifting one of her paws out to the side. In a relaxed tone while he makes his last step to the girls and starts to mess with Cloe's hair. "Well there you go. This is my little bundle of joy Cloe." Cloe starts to pull on Cocoa and making aggravated sounds for her to hurry up and come with her. "Would it be okay if you and Cloe played together for a while? She seems to really like you and it's not like I'd leave you two alone or anything." Mmmff mmmff, awww, come play. "I promise it'll only be for a while" As banzai said that he glared at Cloe and slightly nodded his head and waited for her to do the same.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:03 am
"At times? Apparently you need to spend more time around me." His voice was cool, almost having an aloof tone to it. The tip of his tail stopped it's tapping and had lain itself now against the ground. The green grass matted down from it's weight.

Turning an eye to the Unitaur, he raised a curious eyebrow. "You don't need to worry about me and Kozmo. We're pretty tough so nothing was going to happen or will happen to us, promise." Asmo shifted his gaze outward and away. Nothing in particular the real interest of his yellow eyes. "I've been holding up fine. Though I fear the day she realizes she's too big to fit in my jacket anymore." A small smirk curled his upper lip. Letting a canine slip out from underneath the flesh again. "Lets just hope she finds out before she becomes full sized."

Letting out a little squeal, the instant her sister pinned her down. Kozmo placed both feet on her underbelly and lifted Aliana upwards. One quick movement and she sent her sister over her head before rolling over onto her belly and on all fours. Her little tail lashing back and forth as she waited for her sister to gather herself. The little kit gave a ferocious growl, or at least as ferocious as a kit could, with a big grin. "See?"  

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

EviLXmasBaby

Questionable Noob

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:23 pm
((Long overdue post...So shoot me... XP
And sorry Ruri, I assumed both Rei and Ire were baddies. Then I remembered that I haven't see Vex or Ire, since your computer was acting up before.))

Pulling himself up was become quite difficult as the two little ones held on tight. "Cute?" he snapped. "I don't know what you think cute is, but there's no way you're cute. Such brats!" Growling, he began moving around to make both of them lose their grip. He raised his arms up, swinging them around. Behind him, his tail flicked viciously. What would it take to get them to let go? The little baddie had her fangs pulling on his fur, and the fool had managed to hold onto his ear. Finally he whipped himself around, attempting to fling the two kits off of him.

Turning his head, he spotted another fae not too far away watching the struggle. Thankfully, this one was older and not another kit. He wondered if the other male had been sitting there the whole time. The thought angered him slightly, seeing as these two brats were bothering him. A bit of help would've been nice, but of course, not quite expected. "Why, hello there," Tiger called out through clenched teeth. "Nice to...meet you."

~*~*~

"Aww, why it's nice to meet you Cloe. My name is Cocoa," she replied, smiling to the little Goddess. Glancing back at Banzai, she nods politely before speaking. "Oh, I wouldn't mind one bit," she said sweetly. "Kits can be such fun to play with, sometimes." Brushing a strand of hair out of her face, she smirked at his words. "Do you really think I'm afraid to be left alone with her? Of course, I wouldn't think you would leave us alone. But really, I'd love to play!"

Since Coca was hoping to have little ones of her own someday, she looked at this as a bit of practice for her. Looking around their lovely home, she smiled and asked Cloe. "So what would you like to play, little one? Hm?" Quickly, she looked back at Banzai before speaking again. "Oh, and won't you join us, Banzai?"

~*~*~

"Well, if only you would come to visit more often," Kyliana said, half-joking. Slowly, she stretched and shifted her weight to get comfortable again. Her tailed wrapped itself around her waist as she finally settled. Sighing, Kyliana spoke again, quietly than before. "Really, whether you're tough or not, we do tend to worry. Of course, I worry a wee bit more than Aliana, but still." Nodding to him, she took his 'promise' to heart. "I hope you mean that, Asmo. Really I do, for you sake as well as hers." Although she didn't want to admit it, she trusted him. Kyliana truly believed he wouldn't let anything happen to their daughter while they traveled.

"Oh, please," she said, giggling. "They're already growing too fast as is! Let us hope their childhood doesn't seem so rushed, eh?" Of course, the thought of an older Kozmo did frighten her slightly. If her baddie instincts took over, Kozmo would definitely be a lot to handle. Hopefully with Aliana's help, the two would grow to be well-rounded together.

Aliana landed on the ground with a thud. As she did, a little "umf" escaped her lips. She wondered if daddy was teaching Kozmo how to counter certain attacks. If that was the case, than that was unfair! Their mother refused to teach them ways of fighting. Rolling over onto her own belly, Aliana pushed herself up with all four legs. "Grrrrawr!" she roared, smirking as she did. Within a moment, she was darting back at Kozmo, ready to prove that she could return anything her sister gave her.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:14 am
Ooc: No problem! XP No harm done. Here we go…

Vex and Ire!

Ic:

Rei gave a vicious little growl, that probably would have been cute had she not been digging her sharp little claws Tiger’s skin. When he called her ‘not cute’ he mouthful of fur stopped her from replying straight away, though she clearly wasn’t happy about the remark. A pink little tongue snuck out as she made a ‘bleh’ sound. “Furs. Yuck.” She clung on doggedly, emerald eyes narrowed. “Very cute. Very, very cute.”

Loosing his grip on Tiger’s ear, Ire awkwardly flapped to the ground. Crouching down nearby he glared at the older Baddie with his bright eyes like some demonic miniature gargoyle.

So, he had finally been noticed. Vex couldn’t hold back a bark of laughter. Well, maybe he should put the guy out of his misery? Slowly wandering over he gave Ire a push with his foot as he passed him by, sending the young fae sprawling sideways.

“I would suggest you play dead.” He said with a wide toothy grin. “She’s a little witch that one. Gave my ear a nasty cut the other day.” His tone was definitely amused, as he looked Tiger up and down. “I could pry her off you… maybe.”

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:43 pm
Geddoe was strutting around, searching for any female. Ever since his younger years he had a tendency to go out searching for something to claim as 'his'. He had major posession problems and felt that everything was his, but it was mostly around females.

"Feh. No ones out." He muttered, disappointed. He continued to look around, wanting to find something to claim.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:03 pm
((Ooo, handsome boys there Ruri!))

"Yuck?" he asked, smirking. "I would have thought a mouthful of fur would be appetizing to you." His teeth still clenched, he attempted to pull at Rei's little paws hoping her claws would retract. "If I agree that you're cute, would you take your claws out of my skin?!" The pain was becoming worse as she dug in deeper than Tiger thought possible. On the bright side, the little Fool had lost his grip. One brat down, one to go.

Tiger watched as Vex finally wandered over to the unfortunate scene. The poor little Fool had been pushed over with just his foot. They must be related, he thought. It would make more sense if that was the case. When Vex had made the remark of "playing dead", Tiger scoffed. "I'm guessing these two obnoxious kits are with you?" he asked, a little aggravated at the other male's amused tone. "Yeah, a little help would be appreciated," he grunted, waiting.

~*~*~

((And, for Yoko))

Rayna wandered out of the thick trees and into the clearing. Her ponytail bobbed up and down as she walked, adding an aura of attitude to the Meanki's figure. Being closed up in her room for too long, she needed to get out and find someone to entertain her. Sighing heavily, she wandered her way around, looking for someone to speak to.

EviLXmasBaby

Questionable Noob

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:13 pm
Geddoe froze as he heard footsteps. He grinned, hearing that they were feminine. Closing his eyes, he guessed....

"Meanki." Grinning some more, Geddoe slicked his fur and went in search of his new property.

♫ Pet Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff