Forehead Protectors - IRL / GAIA Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:31 am
SasukeKun438
Thank you very much, i'll try to get one, i already got one irl, i actually got three of them, i got itachis', gaaras' and Sasukes'.
Awesome. I'm trying to get a Sound one. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:37 am
I got mine at A-kon last year. My GF got one from another booth that was more official. Came in a box and came with a ring.  

Puckydream

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 11:00 pm
puckydream
I got mine at A-kon last year. My GF got one from another booth that was more official. Came in a box and came with a ring.
Mine was the same. 'Til someone I know lost the ring. gonk sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 12:47 pm
I'm curious if anyone knows why they have that Velcro strap behind the metal plate. If it was for cushion you'd think they would just sew it on.  

Puckydream

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:20 pm
puckydream
I'm curious if anyone knows why they have that Velcro strap behind the metal plate. If it was for cushion you'd think they would just sew it on.
I've wondered about this, also. I think it's there to cover the metal connections. Maybe they couldn't sew both sides on because it would leave a seam on the front. I'm not sure..  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 8:52 am
xTwisTx
puckydream
I've wondered about this, also. I think it's there to cover the metal connections. Maybe they couldn't sew both sides on because it would leave a seam on the front. I'm not sure..

That would make sense. It was jusgt bugged me that they put the velcro. Oh well, I love it all the same!  

Puckydream

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 2:32 pm
puckydream
xTwisTx
puckydream

That would make sense. It was jusgt bugged me that they put the velcro. Oh well, I love it all the same!
3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 1:26 am
i just wanna know how much forehead protectors are.And what is irl?IM sUch a newbie.and do they sell like chouji's(lok like inverted panties). sweatdrop  

bayewulf

Tipsy Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Wall Street 200

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 11:46 am
hyuugahinataeyes
i just wanna know how much forehead protectors are.And what is irl?IM sUch a newbie.and do they sell like chouji's(lok like inverted panties). sweatdrop
xd On Ebay, standard issue forehead protectors sell for around $20-$30. I paid $20 plus shipping. IRL means In Real Life. I have seen one custom made Chouji forehead protector on Ebay. 3nodding xd  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 6:42 pm
its expensive...  

ShadowWindHunter

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 9:44 pm
Iniquitous
its expensive...
But they're such fun!  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 2:03 am
how much is one forehead protector in gaia?  

Cyrille Saber

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 4:27 pm
YUKIHomeSweetHome
how much is one forehead protector in gaia?
I believe they cost around 25,000g now.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 9:49 pm
My god they went up. When I quested mine in December I paid 10,000 G for it.  

Puckydream

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 11:42 am
Puckydream
My god they went up. When I quested mine in December I paid 10,000 G for it.
3nodding  
The Naruto Network

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces