Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP Fourm! Need some people! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:47 pm
"I'm not... Oh, what the hell..." Hidan jumped backwards and landed in a tree. He smirked and stuck his tounge out at Sasuke. "Too slow!" He said, diasppearing and re-appearing behind him, and kicking him into a tree. "Itachi was right... you're not worth my time." Hidan hummed, he disappeared again.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:52 pm
Yuen screamed, then covered her mouth. She paused then ran twards sauske, kneeling beside him. she didnt want then to fight, she hated it when people fought, thats why she came here almost every day. The hot muggy air made her head hurt and hard for her to breath, she stared at him, not knowing what she should do  

--i--EmBeR--

SasukeShippuden101

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:53 pm
"agh"screamed sasuke as blood flew out his mouth and pain welled up in his soul.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:55 pm
ah such strength with just one blow im out.Sasuke looked up and saw yuens face.  

SasukeShippuden101

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:55 pm
Yuen screamed again, tears forming in her eyes, she froze unable to do anything for him. " NO! " She screamed at the top of her lungs makeing her head hurt even more  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:57 pm
"hah, do not waste your tears on me, im so weak i cant even protect those i care about most."sasuke coughed out some blood.  

SasukeShippuden101

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:59 pm
Hidan hung upside down from a branch, his legs bent over it in a somewhat hook-like shape. He popped his head out from in the tree. "Hello, there!" He said, facing them. He smirked malovently, and tilted his head to the side. Sasuke tried to punch him, but beiing the extremely flexible man he was, bent his spine backwards and dodged it. "Your not making this any fun! C'mon! Hit me! I promise I won't dodge it!" Hidan purred, egging him on.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:59 pm
"god dammitt go away you a**."  

SasukeShippuden101

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:00 pm
her eyes opened wide, tears still comeing, " no, " she wispered remembering something " i can help " she wispered again makeing fast pased hand sighns " here, " she said putting her hand were the cut was made, it was a special jutsu that Lady Tsunade had thought her " dont say that " she said closing her eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:02 pm
Sasuke smiled at her, "thank you yuen"....  

SasukeShippuden101

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:04 pm
"If I'm such an a**, then hit me! Show me your anger!" Hidan smirked even wider and flipped over the tree. He landed suprisingly light on his feet. He stood there, putting his hands behind his back, and his scythe away. "C'mon, hit me! Show me your worth killing! Hit me!" He stood there, his malovent smirk growing wider with every passing second.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:05 pm
she smiled, but then she remembered something else, that jutsu took allot of chakra, she backed away from the mand jumped up into a tree, she didnt want them to see what happened next  

--i--EmBeR--

SasukeShippuden101

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:07 pm
sasuke got up and saw and saw yuen run, "WAIT!Damm i had to tell her something in case i died."The curse mark spread across him and he filled up with chakra, he ran and chopped hidan in the neck.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:10 pm
she took the locket out from under her shirt and opened it , it was her mother, her, and her dead father, how she missed him, she clutched her stomac the pain roaring inside her, tears formed in her eyes as she fell out of the tree the locket sparkling in the auburn light  

--i--EmBeR--

SasukeShippuden101

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:11 pm
"ah WHAT ARE YOU DOING??!!"He ran and caught her,"you fool".  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff