Reply Roleplay forum
NEXT GEN NARUTO RP! NEED PEOPLE! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:44 pm
Smiling, Ryu tossed a couple of pieces of sushi to Tora and Ayame before saying, "Well, eat up. If we need to we can go order some from a shop."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:02 pm
"I think this is enough for today im already getting full" mrgreen  

Sayuki-Uchiha

nicksaninja1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:48 pm
Name:Nizan Morino
Village: Hidden Mist
Bio:Nizan was the son of a fuedal lord who ran away to the mist village. 3 Genin doing survival training found him half dead after falling off of a small cliff. They took him back to the Village, where their healers revived him. After being revived he was immediatly taken for questioning in case he was an enemy shinobi. But Shinoa, the sensei of Maren, Zenan, and Togen who discovered Nizan, stopped them. He has lived with Shinoa since then, and is now a Chunin for the Hidden Mist village.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:02 am
"Well if you're full, we can feed the rest to Ayame and Tora," Ryu said smiling. She hadn't had such an iteresting night in a long time. "Tell me about yourself," she requested.  

Ryu of the Sands

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:55 pm
"Uh, well okay. My mother and father live in the sand village, i did to, but i left when i was a little girl. They didnt....want me any more..." she looked down to the floor "...i dont really remember alot of my childhood. What else do you want to know?" she said looking up at her again.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:35 pm
Ryu smiled at her new friend. "That's good for now. You can tell me more when you feel like it," she said. "Oh, you never told me if you were going to accept my offer or not," she added.  

Ryu of the Sands

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:36 pm
Fujuki looked confused "The sushi offer?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:46 pm
"No. The one where you can earn your own money by doing small jobs around the house and by 'cubsitting' Ayame and Tora from time to time," Ryu said, beginning to laugh.  

Ryu of the Sands

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:48 pm
Fujuki smiled in emarassment "Sure"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:51 pm
"Don't worry about it," Ryu said. "I figured you wouldn't take the money outright, so I offered you a job."  

Ryu of the Sands

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:58 pm
"your probably right i wouldnt just take the money without any work" she smiled her baby smile again  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:16 pm
Ryu looked around and said, "Everyone's fed, and it's getting late. Let's change and go to bed." She picked up Tora and walked to her room. "Come on, and bring Ayame," she added, poking her head back into the living room.  

Ryu of the Sands

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:18 pm
Fujuki tapped her chest twice and Ayame jumped up "Um...do you have some p.j s i can borrow" she said following her into the next room  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:26 pm
Ryu opened her small closet and said, "Go ahead and pick out two or three outfits and a couple of pairs of pjs. We'll go shopping soon, I promise."  

Ryu of the Sands

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:33 pm
Fujuki smiled "thank you.ill borrow this this and.....this" she said pulling out some pants a tank top and a dress to sleep in  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff