Reply Avatar Talk
So. ATer-type question... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jibo Phoenix

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:49 pm
I get that way around legwarmers, somehow I feel they ae an important part of a female avatar. I really wish they would make more legwarmers in different colors. gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 6:45 pm
PhoenixEve
I get that way around legwarmers, somehow I feel they ae an important part of a female avatar. I really wish they would make more legwarmers in different colors. gonk

Me, too! 3nodding  

[waffles]

Dedicated Loiterer

7,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Millionaire 200

alhandra patchoulii

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 6:57 pm
PhoenixEve

I do the same thing. I think a lot of the shoes just look funny without them...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 11:03 am
Probaply the fall hair cause it looks alright and the black is actually a pure black, it's not a dark shade of blue or brown, etc.

I like the bang but the hair makes the ears look weird and it looks odd with glasses.. =/

lurb

[KiKer]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:25 pm
Basically, I've only had two hair styles. The amore (which I still depress over sometimes, because I'd always promised myself I'd never leave it) and the returner (what I have now). Always grey, though. I <3 grey.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:35 pm
As you can see I have no more red hair again but im planning to buy my red wild flower hair for the 4th time xD. Im stuck with the same style most of my avatars are different but they all have the same theme. I love my leaf and grass skirt they will never "begone" ~ biggrin DDD <3.  

xlilpunkypinkx

Katsup

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:57 pm
This hairstyle. I always come back to it. I dont feel like im "katsup" without the hair i sported when i first joined. [maroon, emotion] and i always return to my first item ever as well, the red hot skirt... -sigh- sweatdrop

and well. the ports are just superglued to my ears and i'm a chain smoker :].I'm also very fond of the red pimp shoes. they were the first pair of shoes that i really loved.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:31 pm
two items I always have...

my gotti clip things, and my fall hairstyle thing...  

cnflct!

Professional Lover

B a s s

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 5:20 pm
I was thinking about posting this question when I got back into this guild.

I do! Spirited gloves :3

I LOVE them.

and I'm going back to black sleepy head after this. : )  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:23 pm
The spirited gloves and socks are really fun. I loved striped stuff. XD  

Morwen Laicoriel

Crawlerette

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 7:52 pm
I almost never ever EVER stray far from my Grammar Nazi theme; it just gets switched around a little bit. sweatdrop Sad, I know, though now I'm working on a Red Death outfit.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 7:59 pm
Ties. <3 When I had a male avatar, I owned every color because I just loved them that much. And now females can wear them too and I lovelovelove it.  

laFred

Miss Puu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 8:51 pm
I really dont have anything , lol.

You think I would never take of my djs ... but there are so many cute items ... that I just wanna wear them all xDDD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:53 am
Hello, i am new in the ATguild.

for introduction, my name is Danielle, a month and a half ago turned 15, and i live in TA, israel.

for the question asked:

hair - i usually have a dark brown one, changed 2 or 3 times but came back to the original one. olny once had blck hair.

color - i really like black, blue and red but trying to work with all colors.

item - i guess the only thing i always wear is stocking and underwears and bras. i use also the bikini swinsuits for this too, trying to keep on having all socks and stocking too ^^. now days trying to make some cool outfits, now that tests are *finally* over, i can work on another outfit cause this is not one of my bests and i really liked the last one i had.

^^

**sorry for spelling mistakes, i am at schol so i dont have my transulator for words i am not too sure about. also, let me know if it is important to keep on capitals and lets say don't instead of the dont i use.  

D Girl

Fyrae

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:29 am
Since I got my long drag I almost never take it off, and when I do then it's only because the cig seems to fit better P: I've wanted ties for girls since I joined, and now that they're here I rarely make an outift without a tie too. I find this amusing since I have a long drag in real life, and I'm a tie nut as well.

I also love the tundra boots, they're perfect for balancing out avatars which might be top heavy other wise. And I don't have any in real life, but I have a male friend who has some huge black boots that are way too big for me, and I always steal them off him and wear them. XD I can't help it, I love them for some reason.  

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games