Welcome to Gaia! ::

The ~TRUE AND OFFICIAL~ Lucky Star Guild [OVA IN SEPTEMBER!?

Back to Guilds

Reply ~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild
GAME CORNER!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Was the first post funny or what?
  Yes
  No
  ...you are deranged....-_-*
View Results

Mana Tsubaki

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:11 pm
When is was playing pokemon: Gold version. i found a way to clone my pokemon( though i forget now sweatdrop ). After cloning many of my pokemon, including the legendary one's, i decided to speed it up by cloning two pokemon at the same time. I cloned my kingler and my Ho-oh at the same time, but when i looked ho-oh was missing. When kingler was the only one who was still there, i took him out and went into a battle. When i looked at kinglers attacks, i was absolutely shock that kingler had fire type attacks confused . Then i realized that i had spliced Kingler and Ho-oh together eek . From that point on Kingler had no know weaknesses, and continued to learn fire attacks. The fact that his stats were also combined with ho-oh's made it a bonus biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:43 pm
cutty flan
When is was playing pokemon: Gold version. i found a way to clone my pokemon( though i forget now sweatdrop ). After cloning many of my pokemon, including the legendary one's, i decided to speed it up by cloning two pokemon at the same time. I cloned my kingler and my Ho-oh at the same time, but when i looked ho-oh was missing. When kingler was the only one who was still there, i took him out and went into a battle. When i looked at kinglers attacks, i was absolutely shock that kingler had fire type attacks confused . Then i realized that i had spliced Kingler and Ho-oh together eek . From that point on Kingler had no know weaknesses, and continued to learn fire attacks. The fact that his stats were also combined with ho-oh's made it a bonus biggrin

Ho-king Ler-oh. Greatest splice ever. You win an internet or two.  

The_Great_Hero

00NINE-1
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-don't do it-
Pokemon diamond anyone? I bought it awhile ago but haven't finish it yet.

Worship The Shinkai...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:49 pm
SamuraiHuynh
-don't do it-

Worship The Shinkai...
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

I have Diamond, and Wi-Fi as well.

I wanna get PBR for Wii though.

...at least you have influence.

Onicept
Captain

The_Great_Hero

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:51 pm
Onicept
SamuraiHuynh
-don't do it-

Worship The Shinkai...
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

I have Diamond, and Wi-Fi as well.

I wanna get PBR for Wii though.

...at least you have influence.

I have Pearl and Pokemon Battle Revolution. Sure, PBR's the worst of the console games, but its still okay enough for me to crack it out every month or so just to pwn people online.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:42 pm
-don't do it-
I accidentally gave my red, yellow, and silver to my cousins. I had almost all the pokemon and above level 90 legit.

Now I use my action replay to get all the pokemon. lol

Worship The Shinkai...

00NINE-1
Crew

Akegura Hirou

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:06 pm
I love all my obscure anime based games that nobody's ever heard of
-
Dark Cloud, Radiata Stories, Star Ocean, Tales of Symphonia.

Well, you guys have surely heard of them, it's more my normal friends that are all like, "Where do you get this crap??!"

Also, I've seen Screenshots of the new Kekkaishi game for the wii!!

I wish I could easily get stuff imported from japan.

And understand Japanese.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:19 pm
I played Crysis and COD 4 and they were so fun. In Crysis i kept shooting the trees down on with a minigun killing many KPA soldiers. The ending part is annoying do to new engine it uses. COD 4 rocked and made me cry because it's a sad ending to ever character you play.  

Kingtop

Twisted_Emo_Soul

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:51 pm
ne 1 ever played the lucky star game for the ds its cool buts its mostly based around math  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:07 pm
Quote:
Dark Cloud, Radiata Stories, Star Ocean, Tales of Symphonia.

I has 3/4 of those, I don't have Dark Cloud, but I have heard of it, although I play almost every single RPG that I can possibly find around Gamefaqs, that I wound up ending up not really finishing them or not really playing them all. Although, I am a sucker for boxed items though. Especially my Arc the Lad Collection, Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete and my Lunar II: Eternal Blue Complete.. *huggles all of them*  

Aria_Knight_Lyrac

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Neko Ninja77

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:46 pm
EVIL: i had a killing spree of 89 in resident evil 4 mercenary's and i got my head cut of by the claw dude when i was playing as hunk
FUNNY: in resident evil 4 someone with no head (was dead and holding TNT) ran at me REALLY dam fast grabbed me then exploded and i kinda died  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:08 pm
Anyone play diablo?  

00NINE-1
Crew

Durandale

5,850 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:35 pm
In Resident Evil 4 it was me vs. a Regenerater, I used up all my ammo and gernades on him,he did die. So as it was kreeping up to me,I had no-where to go, so I just ran up and pulled out the knife, He dies with one hit, I'm like WTFOMG!!!! I finished the rest the chapter with just a knife.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:49 pm
Yeah, I guess thats funny.... I like it when you're playing Area 51 (Yes, I still play it, no, its not a rip off of halo) wit your buddies, & you take the sniper rifle & shoot the guy in the 3rd leg, if ya know what I mean. I dubed that shot, the Third Leg Shot, or TLS for short..... I do it all the time....

I still play old a** 80s games, & 90s games.... they still rock!  

Impmon51

Honeydukes Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:55 am
Konata_Izumi_RP
oooh sounds interesting X3 but know what I find very odd about MGS2? when you try to shoot them in the heart they live but if you shoot them in the crotch or a** they die.... question I dont get it... neutral sweatdrop must of been some real perverts who made this game stare xd 3nodding lol anyways back to the switching between lucky star the net and MGS2 lol and also thanks cant wait to check out that anime! X3

Yeah, probably Sou-kun. xD ((For those who don't who Sou is, it's Konata's dad.))  
~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff