Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
.hack//Redemption Are you getting it!? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you?
  Yes
View Results

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:56 pm
Yeah, he sounded really obnoxious to fight. I'll probably over level or something, like I did for Ovan in the first game.

XD

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:26 pm
If the forrest of pain is a 100 lvl Dungeon... and you can only carry up to 50 fairy orbs... dont you get lost alot?  

RoleplayPirateNinjaZombie

Yoruichi78

6,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:30 pm
The forrest of pain is annoying at some poing -_-, I'm playing it right now  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:34 pm
at what point of the game do you get to do the challenge? (cause i heard thats how Sage Palace Champion got his weapon, at same time haseo does, and thats how he gets his Xth form) so like early middle? middle? end? near end? were?  

SaiyanKev4

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:45 pm
every 5 levels theres a save point and it lets u return to that floor until teh 50th floor and after that is only save points, and u cant take items from ur storage but can put in, and can change ur party also, and after a while if u do the bonuses for the floors u get items and a few r

infinite use:
- heal all 350hp
- heal all 50sp
- fairys orb (fairys queen orb)
- smokescreen (SmokeBomb)

also get a dual gun, and some other heal items like sp and hp stuff but after u get the "infinite use" hp and sp items and u take out a item for double item effects when u heal then u'll b set, i just have my "Steam Watch" which has the doubt item effect.... effect

well good luck with teh forest of pain... its quite a pain(wow that was lame sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:48 pm
koji8123
at what point of the game do you get to do the challenge? (cause i heard thats how Sage Palace Champion got his weapon, at same time haseo does, and thats how he gets his Xth form) so like early middle? middle? end? near end? were?

the forest of pain is at the end of the game, the xth form is right after u fight ovan in the white room  

SaiyanKev4

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:05 pm
saiyankev
koji8123

the forest of pain is at the end of the game, the xth form is right after u fight ovan in the white room

'Kay >> no clue what "the white room is" such a vague description.. and so forest of pain is kinda like a reward challenge for completing the game like The One Sin and God Eater was to Volume 2?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:17 pm
koji8123
saiyankev
koji8123

'Kay >> no clue what "the white room is" such a vague description.. and so forest of pain is kinda like a reward challenge for completing the game like The One Sin and God Eater was to Volume 2?
u know.. the white room, like in the first 4 games, where theres just white with either some books, or aura or u know... and ya its like The One Sin event  

SaiyanKev4

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:12 pm
saiyankev
koji8123
saiyankev
koji8123

u know.. the white room, like in the first 4 games, where theres just white with either some books, or aura or u know... and ya its like The One Sin event

And this very descriptive white room appears were in the time line of redemption? (i know a white room, such as the very first part in Reminisce during the AIDA server)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:30 pm
not good memory but i think the fight with ovan... is right after the tournament, sometime like that  

SaiyanKev4

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:53 pm
saiyankev
not good memory but i think the fight with ovan... is right after the tournament, sometime like that

Okay.. mine as well kill me... I havnt gotten my Redemption yet and i want to know when ill be able to test out the super envied Xth form (God i hate US Postal) and want to know if its like to middle or end the the game  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:44 am
DAMMIT! I STILL DONT HAVE IT D:

drgnkng1354

[[- Midori -]]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:51 am
koji8123
saiyankev

Okay.. mine as well kill me... I havnt gotten my Redemption yet and i want to know when ill be able to test out the super envied Xth form (God i hate US Postal) and want to know if its like to middle or end the the game
You get your Xth form after the fight with Ovan. 3nodding It's near... the middle of the game I guess.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:51 am
Its okay CPL, we i feel your pain  

drgnkng1354

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:53 am
T T thank you

@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers