[J] In the Eye of the Beholder Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randy2love

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:25 pm
Eyal
| Basic Info | Family Tree | Cubhood | Juvenile | Adolescent | Adult | Timeline | Photo Album | Relations | Pride Info |

User Image

Name: Eyal - Cert | Full size Image
Meaning: Strong
+ Warrior Chief of the En Gedi Pride

Mother: NA
Father: NA
Siblings: Ahava
Mate: Siku
Offspring:
+ Asenath (Played by Randy2love)
+Magari (Played by [Lightwolf] )
+Tesni (Played by AC. Wings)
+Ayashe (Played by Vesale)

Colorist:
+Meepfur

Personality:

Eyal became Warrior Chief after his best friend Rotem had moved to King The two had actually fought for the privilege to be the King but Eyal lost, though it was a close match. The male was hoping to win Adara's attention. However, even when his best friend married and bore children with Adara, he remained beside Rotem, supporting him. He often lends his advice to the King. Eyal thinks there's no greater honor then to die in battle or during a hunt. He takes pride in his work and won't let any warrior slack off.

His garnet, Silglit was found during his rigorous training that he began once he'd lost the match. The small mammal, though frightened, was quick to notice that Eyal had worn himself completely ragged and into dehydration. Unable to leave him in such a mess, the garnet began to bring him water and the two befriended each other quickly. They both agreed that Silglit was his totem and they stuck together ever since. Silglit acts as a counter to Eyal's sometimes over bearing nature.

Eyal's personality is strict. He demands perfection in his warriors but becomes close friends with all of them. He understands jokes pertaining to war and even instigates some himself, while other jokes may escape him. He's all about the battle and even likes to try assisting on the hunt. Rotem is the only lion to ever see him as a true lion rather then a fighter. His kind and compassionate nature are hidden away in order to make him flawless in battle. He will defend his position with his life.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:32 pm
Eyal
| Basic Info | Family Tree | Cubhood | Juvenile | Adolescent | Adult | Timeline | Photo Album | Relations | Pride Info |

Randy2love

Randy2love

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:35 pm
Eyal

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:35 pm
Eyal

Randy2love

Randy2love

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:36 pm
Eyal

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:39 pm
Eyal

Randy2love

Randy2love

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:48 pm
Eyal

RP Key
+ @ Incomplete
+ X Complete
+ X Used in breeding
+ @ Inactive

Backstory:
Date| RP Name| Name (SoA) |Owner| RP Key

5-15-08| A Hero in the Tall Grass| Kisikusiku | AC Wings| X

6-13-08 | Learning my Mother's Lessons | Taka | [lightwolf] | X

8-12-08 | Meeting Someone New | Ukir |KasaiLoki | @

8-21-08 | All a Matter of Perspective | The Troupe | Thalion | X

8-22-08 | On a Mission (backlog) | Rotem | Thalion | X

8-22-08 | This time, I'll Help You | Siku | AC Wings | X

8-22-08 | Heya, Teach! | Zoran | Teh Angel Yuna | @

9-04-08 | Hungry No More | Bara | Skiborne | @

9-04-08 | Lost in the grass | Siti | Kaori_luv | X

9-04-08 | Unfamiliar Discoveries Hakuna | [lightwolf] | X

9-05-08 | Secret of the Ruins Kingu | Andranis | X

9-5-08 | Looks like I got me a Friend | Jetho | Cajanic | X

9-13-08 | Sealing the Deal | Taka | [lightwolf] | X

9-19-08 | Savin' Me | Siku | AC. Wings | X

10-14-88 | Come With Me Now | Siku | AC. Wings | X

12-24-08 | Boys Learnin' Bout Love | Kingu | Andranis | @

2-10-09 | I will take them as my own Siku| AC. Wings | X

2-10-09 | Training at Daybreak | Siku | AC. Wings | X

2-11-09 | Bruises | Attunga | Kinreii | @

5-4-09 | My Dear Brother Ahava | Kaori_luv | @

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:50 pm
Eyal

+ Eyal Ref Sheet
+ Roar
+ WTF
+ Whut
+ Emotions  

Randy2love

Randy2love

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:51 pm
Eyal

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:12 pm
Eyal

Randy2love

Randy2love

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:13 pm
Eyal

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:14 pm
Eyal

Randy2love

Randy2love

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:16 pm
Eyal

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:17 pm
Eyal

Randy2love

Randy2love

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:19 pm
Eyal

[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff