Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jacob or Edward?
  Jacob
  Edward
View Results

Fifii

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:40 pm
i like edward because he is more tame when having fun. jacob is too wild.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:24 pm
wow. I never thought I would find someone else who like Jacob better than Edward besides myself.
I think Jake is better because he let's Bella do whatever she wants and actually gives her choices. If i was Bella I would definately choose Jacob.
Edward isn't really as perfect as fans make him out to be. If you really think about it he's;
1. a controlling boyfriend who makes Bella do whatever he says and obey his rules,
2. over protective-he won't let Bella hang out with Jake because he thinks it's unsafe even though time after time after time Jake proves that it's perfectly safe;
3. He only cares about himself and Bella. If anyone stands in the way of what he wants he'll take them down. Ex:He does whatever possible to hurt Jake just so there's no competion; he yells at Alice everytime she 'sees' something he doesn't like; he always goes out of his way just to hurt jacob; and
4. With or without realizing it he never really gives Bella a choice. Even if he does tell her she has a choice he uses his abilities-like his breath and his eyes- to make her totally forget about the choice she really wanted.

Jake is also much better than edward because at some point in his life he will be able to become fully human again, and he wouldn't force Bella to do anything if he as her boyfriend. And like Edward says Jacob's healthier for Bella than he is.  

Hime_ookami

Alayna_blind_angel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:28 pm
NO one can love Jacob as I do! the fact is, as said in many other posts, Edward is just too flawless, and that is a major flaw in and of itself. It's the flaws and how you could help them that draw you to someone. There's just no connection with Edward, I'd feel like some useless, out of tune key, unable to feel like i'm improving myself, or my love.
Jacob has this happy air about him, as if you can do nothing wrong, but Edward's all cynicall, and afraid that everything is too breakable.

JACOB BETTER COME BACK, OR ELSE!!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:20 am
I have written in white some possible spoilers

Sorry neutral , but I think Edward is much better than Jacob.

And not just because he is so good looking.

Jacob is so immature it makes me cringe to read some of the things he says. I don't even understand why Bella loves him. When I read his lines I hear Wakka from FF10 (I don't like him either) lol.

Jacob uses emotional blackmail to try and keep Bella which I would hate, he also lies to her when it is in his own interest.

Edward is so different. He and Bella both share an interest in culture and their personalities are far better suited to one another imo I can't even imagine Jacob reading Wuthering heights let alone quoting from it. Edward, despite his great strength is very gentle with Bella while wolf boy is quite rough even forcing himself upon her at one point. I found myself confused by her constant need to make Jacob feel better, it reminds me more of Mother and son than equals. *waits for the backlash* xp  

Kagura1889

Obsessive Gekko

6,225 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Alayna_blind_angel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:32 am
actually, I understand your point. I still just like Jacob better. By saying this though, I don't really mean that he's right for Bella (though i do wish it), just that if I were in Bella's place, I'd choose Jacob. I simply like his character. . . . the thing about black mail and lies,... well, I'm so out of it that I probably wouldn't see it at first, so it would work for me sweatdrop .  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:47 am
Alayna_blind_angel
actually, I understand your point. I still just like Jacob better. By saying this though, I don't really mean that he's right for Bella (though i do wish it), just that if I were in Bella's place, I'd choose Jacob. I simply like his character. . . . the thing about black mail and lies,... well, I'm so out of it that I probably wouldn't see it at first, so it would work for me sweatdrop .

I guess in the end it just comes down to personal preference (if we are talking about who we would chose).

Jacob and Edward are very different people, both in looks as well as personality both are attractive in different ways.

If you like very tall native American, hotheaded, impulsive boys, who are good with their hands then Jacob's your man wink

On the other hand if you are like me and prefer, Old fashioned, over dramatic, well educated, romantic, passionate guys then Edward would be your choice whee

Oh btw I love your sig...is she sticking up two fingers? xd  

Kagura1889

Obsessive Gekko

6,225 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

-Sweet-Vampire-Kiss-

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:53 pm
Okay, I'm sorry but I despise Jacob Black.
Edward is the better choice for these reasons:
Jacob Black is selfish.
Did he really give a care that Bella is seriously in love with Edward and not him.? No, he was willing to break up Bella's happiness as well as Edwards to get what he wanted. Which was Bella.
He fights dirty!
I will not ruin it for those who have not read Eclipse but that whole scene in the mountains with her and Jacob before Jacob leaves to go fight was not right at all.
He is an immature puppy!
Getting mad because he's not getting what he want's; very childish my dear boy very childish.
He is a melodramtic idiot.
Enough said.
These and many more reasons that show in Eclipse is why Edward (who really has Bella's best intrest at heart) is Bella's best choice.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:36 pm
bit at the end in white spoiler
@ Sweet-Vampire-Kiss

I couldn't agree with you more. The bit you were talking about before the fight in Eclipse made me squirm, which is why I said I couldn't understand why she felt the need to comfort him all the time. I think I would have kicked him where it hurts! xd not Kissed him back  

Kagura1889

Obsessive Gekko

6,225 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Alayna_blind_angel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:24 pm
ha ha, very funny... not... and ur right, it is a personal preferance, but i really don't think that Jacob is as immature as Stephanie Meyer leads him on to be. The books are all written from Bella's point of view, so you really can't say that you know how Jacob is feeling, and therefore - in my mind - have no right to judge him that harshly.

If you ask me, Edward's too perfect to be worth while.

(and yes, the person in my sig is holding up 2 fingers. It's a peace sign smile )  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:18 am
Alayna_blind_angel
ha ha, very funny... not... and ur right, it is a personal preferance, but i really don't think that Jacob is as immature as Stephanie Meyer leads him on to be. The books are all written from Bella's point of view, so you really can't say that you know how Jacob is feeling, and therefore - in my mind - have no right to judge him that harshly.

If you ask me, Edward's too perfect to be worth while.

(and yes, the person in my sig is holding up 2 fingers. It's a peace sign smile )

Well you certainly have a good point about it all being from Bella's perspective. I guess what we know of Jacob is how she sees him. I don't really have anything against Jacob...he's just not my type neutral and from how he is portrayed I don't really think he can be Bella's type either.

*whispers* Your avi is holding her fingers up the wrong way round for a peace sign ninja It is screaming the "Agincourt" myth at me burning_eyes  

Kagura1889

Obsessive Gekko

6,225 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

yohkomano

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:40 am
jacob.... than...edward is mine.... but he still fits better 2 bella and is always better ... but nobody knows... muhahaha....  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:35 pm
Agincourt?

at least you understand my point. 3nodding  

Alayna_blind_angel

skateboarder pirate

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:37 pm
i love jacob!!!!!....he's the perfect friend. shure edward has the greatest looks. but thats not evrthng about a guy jacob has the personality and hes cute (but not the hotest guy like edward) also vampires arnt me and first edward has hurt bella way more then jacob has hurt bella.... and also i wold hate if a guy was way too protective of me...jacob isn't like that hes more fun to be arnd...also bella loves to have fun when she is with jacob but when she is with edward she can't that much cause he's to portective.....otherwise i wld love to be with jacob i hate those guys that r way to romatic like edward... and wld go out and have an adventure like jacob thats always fun.... also lots of my friends love edward cause hes l the hotest guy. but hes also very romatic which i dnt like (but thats also what other people love)... and dosent want bella to go do the crazy stuff she does with jacob...so jacob is cool hes got it all  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:33 pm
exactly!  

Alayna_blind_angel

skateboarder pirate

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:42 pm
Alayna_blind_angel
exactly!

so u agree with me on that???  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff