Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP. Pick a character and have fun! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:36 pm
Itachi ducked as the fire flew over head and stood back up after it was done. "You guys are useless."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:52 pm
Kakashi struck Itachi with his Chidori when the Akasuki member stood back up. The Chidori sent Itachi flying into a tree several feet away. "Was that more of what you expected?" he asked as he threw two shuriken at the now dazed Itachi.  

Ryu of the Sands

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:27 pm
Itachi was dazed but still knew what was going on and dodged the kunais. he looked up at the lazy akatuski in the trees. "Come on you lazy bums get down here and kill them!"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:32 am
Kakashi had already summoned shadow clones and sent them off in a sneak attack behind the Akatuski in the trees. Before those members ever left the branchs that they were on, his clones were already doing battle with them. Turning to Itachi, he said, "That should take care of your friends for a little while."  

Ryu of the Sands

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:49 am
Sasuke leapt at Itachi and struck out his kunai towards his brother's chest, anger shining in his crimson eyes. He then leapt back and sent another blast of fire in Itachi's direction.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:29 am
Kakashi looked down at Shikamaru and said, "Get your butt up here and help US!!" Just as he finished saying that, Kakashi had ot dodge two kunai. He managed to dodge one sucessfully but was knicked in the arm by the other one.  

Ryu of the Sands

xZanza Hinamotox

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:32 am
I want to play as Naruto. I'm new, sorry for interrupting! xd  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:19 pm
Itachi tried to dodge all the attacks at once but some of Sasuke's fire hit his left sleeve and singed it off. He knew he'd have to step it up if he wanted to win this battle so while he dodged them...he took out 4 kunais sening 2 at Kakashi one at Sasuke and one at Shiki.  

Nikki the Juggalette

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:33 pm
Sasuke managed to leap aside as the kunai came towards him and then leapt up at his brother. Then, a few feet before Itachi, he vanished and reappeared behind his back, sending a kick towards the back of his head.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:38 pm
Kakashi ducked to avoid being hit by the first kunai and caught the second. With a quick flick of his wrist, he sent the kunai back to its original owner. "Nice try Itachi, but you'll have to do better than that if you want to kill me," commented Kakashi.  

Ryu of the Sands

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:45 pm
Itachi didn't see sasuke behind him but in the process of ducking from the kunai ducked from the kick. Both flew right over his head and as itachi ducked he realized someone was behind him and he turned and kicked the object behind him.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:07 pm
Sasuke gasped as the kunai flew past his arm, nearly hitting him, then grunted as he felt Itachi's foot land against his stomach. He flew back quite a ways before landing painfully onto his back. In desperation, he drew a few shuriken from his satchel and flung them towards Itachi.  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:12 pm
"Like that'll work on Itachi..." Hidan said coldly, placing the blunt end of his scythe on Sasuke's forehead. "Hi Itachi-san!" He smirked, looking up, his foot now joining his scythe on Sasuke's forehead. "Thought you might want some help!" He said, flipping the scythe around and holding it over his shoulder.

((ah! sorry i haven't posted in forever... i kinda forgot about this RP being pre-occupied and all... sorry!))

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:32 pm
Itachi looked over at Hidan. "A bit slow over there but thanks!" he said cetching the shuriken and keeping them. "Oha dn thanks for the suriken sasuke!"  

Nikki the Juggalette

oXFoolOnTheHillXo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:53 am
The kunai grazed Shikamaru's arm, but he was all right. He looked at Hidan and brought his hands to the sign of the rat. "Kagemane no Jutsu!!" His shadow grew and attached itself to Hidan's. He grabbed Three bombs at threw them at his opponet. Then he looked at Kakashi. "I'm a little too busy to help you, Master Kakashi. I'll be up there in a minute."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff