Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ✚ Archived Threads
~*Lily's Lovelies*~ UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:59 am
Askala raised an eyebrow. What a strange angelic to be curious about such an ebil race. Or perhaps she was just that air-headed?
"Her name is Adonnenniel. She has cultivated thousands of roses around the nursery."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:09 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Interesting, Perhaps someday I'd like to meet her. After all he is a friend of yours. I am curious of all races, I do not discriminate."

She smiled and continued sipping at her wine.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lilith Siran

Tricky Trader

3,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:14 am
"'Friend' is hardly the word. I am not 'friends' with the lesser races. I am sworn to protect them. Nothing more." She sipped her wine nonchalantly, having finished her share of food. Her appetite satiated, she sought to eat no more. It may be a long time before she eats again. She leaned back in her seat slightly, admiring the beauty of the other Angelic. "Are you seeking a Deity with whom to spend your days? You are quite the catch, I'd say."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:20 am
She smiled and blushed, "Indeed, I must confess I am a hopeless romantic, I seek a deity whom I can spend eternity with, and make him happy. Thank you for the compliment, you too are quite the exotic beauty."

Lilith Siran

Tricky Trader

3,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:22 am
She accepted the compliment quietly. "You are so different with the other angelic I spend time with. To her, I am barely worth speaking to. I 'verge too much on the edge of evil,' she said."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:30 am
She frowned at this, "Too, evil? Who could think that? Your delightful to be around. What angelic has the nerve to speak to one like that?"

Lilith Siran

Tricky Trader

3,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:33 am
Askala laughed, her face more animated than it had been all day. "Antigone is very righteous. I may not be evil, but I am not so good either. She and I disagree in most cases, but do not misunderstand. She bears no grudge against me. We are merely very different. She seeks to help out wherever she can. I prefer to watch.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:42 am
She rolls her eyes, "I've heard of her, a pure angelic she is not. I think it is good to surround your self with others different your self, it helps you get a different perspective. I like that your not all good, and i wouldn't discriminate if you were ebil. We can be friends without trying to change one another. I wish she could understand that. But i must admit, her son and daughter are so incredibly adorable."

Lilith Siran

Tricky Trader

3,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:46 am
"You have seen her children? I have yet to have seen the rumored daughter. Groo is on the island I live on, and is quite the little hellion. On more than one occasion I've had to help him feed. Antigone sure wasn't going to do it. She gives him animals to live on, but that is not always enough. There is a new vampire on the island. I'm going to ask her to look after the little one in his mother's absence. "  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:50 am
She nodded, "Indeed I've seen her, I'm a silent wanderer, she is beautiful, she is doing well, she is with her father. I cannot believe Antigone does not care for her own son. Animals are not enough for him to live off of. The poor dear. I've seen him and I've seen the disdain in her eyes for what he is. I hope the new vampire in the area will be willing to help him. He's had a rough start, but it'd have been rougher with out your helping him feed."

Lilith Siran

Tricky Trader

3,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:54 am
"She is merely confused as to how to care for him. She can not bear to harm another fae, so the animals are all she can allow. Vampires are foreign to her. She has difficulties, but will manage. She's trying to teach him the ways of good. His father is a Toreador, so learning the ways Antigone shows will only prove an asset should he attempt to join his father's clan."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:02 am
"Indeed, they will but it is still hard to live off of animals. I'd love to meet the little darling some day." She smiled.

Lilith Siran

Tricky Trader

3,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:16 pm
"You are a very strange creature." Askala smiled, though out of happiness or mere amusement was unclear. Deldra seemed different than most of the good races. She did not much care of what alignment a fae is to wish to meet with them. A novel concept.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:41 pm
She smiled warmly back, knowing that she'd confused the kat sitting before her, for she truly did not care what alignment any fae was, they were still just another fae, always a possible friend.

"Many have told me that I am strange for many reasons, and I agree with all of them."

Lilith Siran

Tricky Trader

3,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:16 pm
"Hmm." Her response was ambiguous and she merely sipped her wine some more. Her dark eyes seemed focused on nothing in particular and she felt the warmth of the wine running though her veins.  
✚ Archived Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff