Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Werewolves vs. Vampires (needs people) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:48 am
"You aren't kidding that it's boring. It's also kind of annoying to sit at lunch and watch that little girl stare at Edward. How long is this going to last?" Rosalie said, leaning back in Emmett's arms. "I mean, she can't go on chasing after one of us. It's not healthy and it'll get her in trouble some day. But it seems that she's already got her heart set on Edward and it seems like there's something wrong with Edward whenever he's near her. There's something weird about that girl, I'm telling you now." Rosalie finished her little speech and relaxed into Emmett's arms again. She looked up at his face and smiled. She wasn't joking but she wanted him to know that she wasn't completely insane.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:43 pm
Welcome to Forks, how comforting.
*Crysta's cell went off and she answered*
We've entered anothers territory.
What do we do?
We can only hope we won't upset them.
*Christopher pulled over on the side of the road and Crystal behind him. He stepped out and walked over to her*
So, what now then?
I don't know. There's a few of them. Some close, in a group. Then there are two others apart, but still close.
Maybe they could help us.
I don't know, but theres only one way to find out. Come on, follow me.
*Christopher got back in the truck and drove off, Crystal following right behind him heading toward the woods*  

Crystal Flowright

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:19 am
Rosalie sighed. "I guess we have to go into the school now, huh?" she said, wrinkling her nose, "I don't really want to. I've learned all of this stuff before, I'm serious!" Rosalie was so bored in school, she couldn't take it.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:45 am
"Aw Rose. The girl that stares at Edward is probably nothing. What girl in this school DOESN'T stare at Edward? He might be acting weird around her because of her thoughts... heheh i can only imagine what she would be thinking that would make him squirm..." he chuckled.  

Akayaa

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:11 am
Rosalie laughed. "Yeah, well, he's normally cool around all the girls who stare at him. They could be thinking even more thoughts that would make Edward... squirm. No, it seems like it's something else," Rosalie said cooly.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:53 pm
Gaia Name: zombiegirl94
Character Name: Crystal
Race: Vampire
Personality: Her personality is normally tough, stubborn and a bit hyper. But her personality can change with her mood. She is very kind and polite.
Bio: She doesnt remember much of her human life except that her father beat her and it was her brother who turned her. Since then, she has studied and observed the Cullens from a great distance and follows their rules. She travels alone most of the time but occasionally accepts the help of a passer-by.
Appearance: [X]
Other: She has a thing for cats and will protect her friends at all costs. She has random mindreading and emotion readng.

[please update me]  

puella ignava

Divine Kitten

9,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:21 pm
[Rosalie and Emmett are at the school along with the other Cullen "kids" that I know. Esme is at the house and we don't have a Carlisle. There are now two Crystals, but the other Crystal is just entering Forks along with another character whose name starts with a C, but i don't remember what the name is. If you want to know the whole story, read the 3 pages, it's not that much reading.]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:14 am
[so, when is this based exactly?]

Crystal happily watched the country side as she drove her Ferrari in Forks. "Forks seems lovely...." she whispered to herself. As she drove, she had to closethe floodgates in her mind as random thoughts and emotions started pouring in. She got to the school and parked. She went to the other side to her cat. "Ok, Laeli, you go have fun. Meet me back here when the last bell rings, ok?" The cat meowed and jumped out of her seat. Crystal smiled and stood up. "Well, another year of school." she said softly.

She entered the administration office and saw a plump lady sitting at a desk. She walked forward. "Hello, miss, I'm new. I need my schedule." se said. The plump lady looked up and gasped. Another Cullen? I thought they only had....Crystal locked up the floodgates. No more random thoughts would come....unless se wanted them to.

"Well, can I see your registration packet?" she asked, holding out her hand. Crystal smiled and pulled a thick packet out of her black thermal vest and handed it to her. "Oh...." the lady said, feeling Crystal's shirt sleeve. "That feels so soft..." she said, commenting Crystal's silky turtle-neck sweater. "Where did you get it?"

"It was my mother's." Crystal said, bringing her hand to the back of her neck to fix her hair a bit, which was in a high pony tail. "And the pearls?" she askedd. Crystal nodded, her hand dropping down to her neck where a choker pearl necklace rested. "Also my mother's. She was an heiress. And when she died-"she added a fake sniffel and looked down."-I was and hieress's hieress. If that makes any sense."

"Oh, you poor girl." She looked down at Crystal's black skirt which reached her kneese. "Oh, my dear, I wouldnt be wearing skirts around her. Or flats. Jeans and boots would be warmer." The lady turned to the computer and made Crystal's schedule. "Well, here you go, Miss." she said, handing Crystal her schedule.

"Thank you, and thanks for the advice. I just moved here, so I'll have to keep in mind to go shopping. Good bye!!" Crystal said as she walked out.  

puella ignava

Divine Kitten

9,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:43 pm
Bella shuffled through the light drizzle into Mr. Mason's first period class.
"Hello Bella!" Mr. Mason said cheerfully.
"Hey" She mumbled and took her seat towards the back of the class room.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:15 pm
Looking around the classroom, Bella tryed to melt into her sweater.
Okay people, stop looking at me, it is my 5th day already!Get over it!
Bella turned her attention back to Mr. Mason and tryed to concentrate on what he was saying.
Edward She thought, and blushed.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:25 pm
Don't forget Victoria, Laurent, and James!!
You can't really have a Twilight RP without them!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:08 am
[please put OOCs in parenthesis of some kind and use one color for a character, it makes my eyes hurt.]  

Eternal Night 27

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:34 pm
[Okay, my bad! I won't use color again!]  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:45 pm
[well, it's not that you can't use color, it's just that one color per character is much easier to read]

Rosalie walked down to her English class. She sat, bored throughout the entire class, waiting for the end of the day so she could stop pretending. She tapped her desk with her pencil eraser, watching the seconds tick by on the clock face.  

Eternal Night 27

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces