Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pink Myth

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:06 am
Name Taikarana
Meaning: Magic, spell, an eye-catching object, to gaze
Desired rank: Nanny open any chance? I didn't see any note of it but with her plots (that I will catch up on in first rp) she is blind so really... she wouldn't be a good huntress.
Parents: Athrun x Azraceri
Mate: none
Offspring: none
Owner: Pink Myth
Short profile (personality, history): She was quite at a young age till a vision stripped her of her words not able for her to speak ever again unless it was to her father were she could revile her true nature of a hushed voice. In her later years she gets another vision of her fathers passed and from the horrific things she had seen she wakes up blind never able to see with her eyes again and thus she downs a blindfold much like her father(prerebirth).

Uncerted Image Link: http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk277/PinkMyth/SoA/Rana/taikaranaadol.jpg
Certed Image Link: http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk277/PinkMyth/SoA/Rana/taikaranaadolcert.png

Items that I have yet to get for her later stages. http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk277/PinkMyth/SoA/Rana/tai1.png  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:29 pm
Technically she was born into the pride - her parents were members when they bred - so~! Accepted as a nanny, so long as you know she'd have to work with a partner. 3nodding  

Successful Edit

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:40 pm
Name: Maradufu
Meaning: Double
Parents: Mpinduzi x Kimya'ukilia
Mate: N/A
Offspring: N/A
Owned by: Dark Fire Angel
Description:Sweet child, perhaps a bit of a tomboy and extremely family orientated. She's sweet to come to the defense of a loved one, going as far as putting herself in danger to do so. Despite that, she's usually rather laid back and contents herself with watching the world go by.

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Huntress
Are you planning to breed soon?: Not that I'm aware of? Unless some sort of plot comes up (I would notify the pride owners if something came up)

Uncerted Image Link:x
Certed Image Link: x  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:38 pm
Name: Kimya'ukilia
Meaning: Silent purpose
Parents: ? x Kinja
Mate: --
Offspring: Three litters, (MANY. LAWL. |D)
(Imara'ini; Kimondo, Amaya, Katiti-bia, Filisiwa, Atreyu, ??; Kinyago, Maradufu, Radhi-- these are the ones I remember off hand. @__@)
Owned by: Tahja Estes
Description: The image of motherly compassion, Kimya has weathered like a tree with age. From a timid, quiet little girl into a maternal figure as an adult. She's still has little shy moments once in a while, but it seems like overall, adulthood has evened her keel. She doesn't presume to give just anyone advice, but where it's obviously welcomed she's happy to lend an ear and a kind word. She happily performs her tasks within the temple walls as one of the pride's nannies.

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Nanny
Are you planning to breed soon?: Depends on plot or not, but very possibly

Uncerted Image Link: Old || New
Certed Image Link: http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r5/Tahja_Estes/SOA_stuff/Certs/kimyaukiliaadultcert.png  

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:07 pm
Name: Amavasi
Meaning: --
Parents: Shin'jougen x Katiti-bia
Mate: -- (Possibly Uddhava)
Offspring: --
Owned by: Tahja Estes
Description: Amavasi grew up in a litter of four, with an exact identical twin (Amavasya). On top of that their parents were the most competitive of friends. She grew up with a tomboyish attitude, a trait that seemed to run strongly in the females along her father's side of the family, and strongly through her own mother. It seemed inevitable that at least one of the twins would copy that. Despite this, most of the time she's a down to earth, friendly girl. She's just a little easy to rile up. She tends to be fiercely protective over those she's chosen to surround herself with, so while not battle-happy, she won't hesitate to step up if the need arises to defend her loved ones or her home.

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Guardian
Are you planning to breed soon?: Possiblynotreally. Plottage depends. Would notify co-leaders if so!

Uncerted Image Link: http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r5/Tahja_Estes/SOA_stuff/Full/amavasiadult.jpg
Certed Image Link: http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r5/Tahja_Estes/SOA_stuff/Certs/certamavasiadult.jpg  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:20 am
Sorry this took a while!

Family group accepted heart  

Successful Edit

Kireiryuu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:12 am
Name: Meia
Meaning: Strength
Parents: Koy x Chardon
Owned by: Kireiryuu
Description: A rather sweet lioness, she is friendly and outgoing. But she has a very stubborn streak! Once she puts her mind to a task she puts all her efforts into making sure she does the best she is capable of.

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Huntress
Are you planning to breed soon?: Not until she is an adult and finds a mate. So I do not think it is will happen immediately.

Uncerted Image Link: Uncert
Certed Image Link: Cert

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:01 pm
Meia is happily accepted heart  

Successful Edit

Marsh the Sex Panda

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:18 pm
Name: Ukowo'ausi
Meaning: Dark dirt
Parents: ? x ?
Owned by: MarshMallowPanda
Description: Kowo is an intelligent cub, but after being abondoned by his parents near the Tuait'tekem he's clammed up. He's too scared to really talk to anyone for long periods of time, and he's extremely shy. Once he grows up and becomes more comfortable in his new home he'll become more outgoing and cheerful

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Youth
Are you planning to breed soon?: lawl no

Uncerted Image Link: Link
Certed Image Link: He was never certed

I hope it's okay that he's trying to join as a cub, I asked you about it a while ago but have just now got around to posting his form  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:40 pm
They'd certainly take him in - the desert's no place for a cub alone 3nodding

Accepted!  

Successful Edit

Quirm

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:32 am
Name: Henya, Goddess of the Home
Meaning: None, as far as I know
Parents: Unknown
Mate: None
Offspring: Féawyn
Owned by: Quirm
Description: Henya is, on the whole, a very nice person and goddess. While not outwardly particularly prejudiced, she does consider mortals to be something like bumbling children, always needing to be held by the paw and led to make the right choices. Generally acting somewhat like a benevolent grandmother, she doesn't mind being the one doing the leading and often delights in the presence of mortals far more than that of gods', who she considers to be far more scheming and manipulative. Note that Henya comes with Aida, the little African black-footed cat up there and will likely leave again once Féawyn is an adult. Would also offer Home's Blessing for letting her family stay.

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Guardian?
Are you planning to breed soon?: Nope

Certed Image Link: I don't think I've got this

Name: Féawyn, Goddess of Hospitality
Meaning: None, as far as I know
Parents: Henya x ?
Offspring: None
Owned by: Quirm
Description: Féawyn is still developing, but she's a pretty regular kid so far. Playful and inquisitive in one happy little winged bundle.

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Youth (possibly future Nanny?)
Are you planning to breed soon?: Not at all

Certed Image Link: Link  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:51 pm
Name: Kasida
Meaning: Song (Swahili))
Parents: Rasilmalii x Wayawaya
Mate: none
Offspring: none
Owned by: Ecavi
Description: Kasida was once a curious and adventurous lioness but her life has had many unfortunate twists since then. After an attack that made one of her hind legs useless, she is unable to run or hunt well. And after many unfortunate situations and betrayals, she has a hard time trusting anybody. She is reserved and wary, and though she wishes very much to overcome it, it is a slow process. She is hoping that life in a pride will give her something to do, something to believe in again.

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Scribe
Are you planning to breed soon?: No

Uncerted Image Link: Uncert
Certed Image Link: Cert  

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

Successful Edit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:27 am
Accepted all three above  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:27 pm
Name: Akhenaker
Meaning: He who is Useful to Aker
Parents: ?? x ??
Owned by: Chibi Sheepcat
Description: A slightly eccentric, almost nerdy lion, Akhenaker lives and breathes his work. He has what he considers a healthy fascination with what once was, and has devoted his life to seeking answers to the riddles of the past. No stone is cast aside before he's had his paws on it to see if it's what he's been looking for all along. While some may consider him to be a little off his rocker, no one can deny that Akhenaker knows what he's talking about. He has an incredible memory for detail, and throws himself into his work with an unrivalled passion. Because he is so passionate about his work, however, he has a hard time relating to people who don't like what he does. He also finds it hard to take his mind out of "work mode", and thus normal conversation with him is a challenge at best. Get him talking about his work, on the other hand, and he'll talk your ear off. Even with his colleagues and those he likes, there will always be a certain amount of awkwardness about Akhenaker, as though he doesn't entirely know what to do with himself when not in the company of hieroglyphs and artefacts.

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Scribe

Uncerted Image Link: [x]
Certed Image Link: N/A

Name: Xbalanque
Meaning: One of the Hero Twins
Parents: ?? x ??
Owned by: Chibi Sheepcat
Description: Being the eldest and only child of an advisor, Xbalanque is level-headed, calm in a crisis and well trained in both mind and body to deal with conflict. He sees his main purpose in life as to make sure that those close to him don't do anything foolish, especially not when they're in a position of power. He's never been one to lead or to try and convince those with power, but he does exert his influence from the sidelines. Xbalanque doesn't take the spotlight; he doesn't need to. He knows what he can do, and is quite happy just to do it. The less those who he helps know about what he does, the better. The lion can be surprisingly passionate about somethings, however, and singing is one of them. He has quite a nice voice, and loves nothing more than singing about things that matter to him, or things that have inspired him. Most of the time he sings about his homeland, and how beautiful it was.

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Hunter

Uncerted Image Link: [x]
Certed Image Link: N/A

*belated tosses these two up* <33

Chibi Sheepcat

Successful Edit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:24 am
Both accepted! heart  
[IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items