Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Game Clans
Team Spartan Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Mortal Angel]

O.G. Elder

7,550 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:36 pm
I took the damn, yet awesome rats out, they weren't to reliable....but now it is so far....
Togekiss
swellow
cresselia
I was thinking of taking out swellow, adding clefable, if I do....I am still down three pokemanz....  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:49 pm
Where are you dealing damage from? Is Swellow gonna Facade with a Toxic/Static Orb or something? And what's Togekiss doing? Stalling? Sweeping? Maybe with more detail we can help you. You might want to give us an idea of what you are capable of acquiring and breeding in time for the tourney.  

powuh_of_PIE3142

The Veil

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:48 pm
Kukuku... It will soon begin, we must gather our final member soon. <3  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:54 pm
yeah, we need to think of a way to get that final member... i really don't want to miss out on this just because the team ends up incomplete...  

powuh_of_PIE3142

[Mortal Angel]

O.G. Elder

7,550 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:27 pm
togekiss holds king's rock, and does moves that make oponnet flinch/paralyze. Swellow is flame orb holder facader, cresselia is wall of inpenetribility, and Clefable is a calm minder,sp def, sp. sweeper.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:45 pm
SPartans welcome our newest member Rey 567!!!  

Deathguiser

[Mortal Angel]

O.G. Elder

7,550 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:43 pm
Yo...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:06 pm
[Mortal Angel]
Yo...

Yo =)

wow looks like i got the final spot.  

Sigstah

The Veil

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:11 pm
Kukuku, looks like someone stole my spot as advance guard. <3  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:51 pm
yay! I was getting worried that we'd be kept out of the tourney if we didn't get someone... congrats rey!  

powuh_of_PIE3142

Dwlr

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:28 pm
Historically Spartan's were known to be INCREDIBLY COOL, STRONG, AND OF COURSE WITTY. ninja

bY DEATHGUISER  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:33 pm
Historically Greeks were known to be more tolerant of gay people in general. That does not mean any of these here mighty Spartans are gay, and it definitely doesn't mean we won't kick your sorry a** at Pokemon. 'Cuz we will.

domokun  

powuh_of_PIE3142

Dwlr

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:39 pm
powuh_of_PIE3142
Historically Greeks were known to be more tolerant of gay people in general. That does not mean any of these here mighty Spartans are gay, and it definitely doesn't mean we won't kick your sorry a** at Pokemon. 'Cuz we will.

domokun

Tolerance or not does not change the fact that they were. Did I once claim that my team would win? I don't recall saying anything about the abilities of anybody in this team or mine. Inferences kill remember that, besides people who assume things as you just have are nothing more than arrogant braggarts who have nothing to gain. If you win now you'll only meet expectation, but if you lose you will have played yourself up only to be knocked back down to Earth. .'. I made it a point not to judge anybodies abilities on this team as you just have with mine though confidentially my team is just a bunch of people who would have otherwise had no team, but still wanted to enter .'. we do not expect to do well in the tourny.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:36 pm

I have but one word for you.

Banter.

It's fun, harmless and most people can deal with it without popping a vein. Guess you aren't most people. Sorry.

EDIT: Nice.  

powuh_of_PIE3142

Game Clans

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas