Main Gate Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon_of_the_West
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:07 am
Like old times? I don't think there has been anything that enjoyable for a while now. It's unfortunate the wars are over... well, you know what I mean.
He removed one hand from his pocket and ran it through his hair.
So how is Hebi doing? Staying out of trouble?
Dragon grinned as he said the last bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:43 pm
*the smirk left sasukes face as the name of his platoon was mentioned. he looked vexed. he began to say none of your business be he declined.*

"hebi is fine. we are keeping the rice country clean and afloat. we have been taking in so many refuged nin that our space will soon be running out. but i was fonna send someone here fror contractors but i actually wanted to see how this place looked under that dobe naruto's supervivision. on top of that, i am waiting for someone on their way here at the moment."

(uchiha_sasuke17)

Dragon_of_the_West
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:07 pm
He's been doing a decent enough job from what I hear. I haven't been around much myself. I've been traveling a lot, learning new things, meeting new people. So don't be vexed if I say something unexpected, please. It makes me feel as if I've lost touch with you.
He replaced his hand in its pocket as he leaned against a nearby tree.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:34 pm
*sasuke was caught off gaurd by his words. he thought that would be something that a now more mature naruto would say.*

"wow dragon. i can never say that you have lost your charm heh heh heh"

(uchiha_sasuke17)

Hyuuga Crim
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Elder

8,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:37 pm
(is it me or does this place seem dead anyhow i am tired of waiting so i am going to just do my thing) he gets up tears still streaking down his face as he wanders aimlessly into the forest. he starts to get back to normal as the tears stop flowing but their marks still there on his face. he finds a tree deep in the forest as he sits on a branch he gets mad for a bit as his chakra focus goes to his hands as he unknowingly creates a wind bullet as he fires it off randomly into the air  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:20 pm
(Gomen gomen, everyone. I was out for sick and then, midterms... Gosh, school is really hitting my lack of participation in gaia. >x<)

Closed her eyes, Sakura lifts a hand to blocks out that flash bomb from her eyes. When she opened her eyes, Crim is gone before she could say anything more for what they... left a bit bitterness behind in her throat. Sighing softly, this medic-nin doesn't really know how to keep a relationship going well. It just that.... at the moment, Crim didn't trusted her... She just... Feeling Crim's blood smear on her cheek, her hand touches there as more tears start to fall on her face and recalling his clear lavender colored eyes like a window to his heart.

Inner Sakura: I know that I should have trusted Crim..
Not too late to go look for him..
Inner Sakura: Yeah, but... I just don't know what is right words to say... I'm hurting him..
Not physically.
Inner Sakura: Demo...
Love is so troublesome.

Sighing heavily, her shoulders drop to a shrug inwardly but, a sound of squaking broken her gloomy thoughts. Recognizing the creature belonged to someone who is part of her life, her legs start to move it its own, following that bird. It is leading her towards his dark master, the one who hunts her childhood's dreams. Well, he has the same effects on her as she was a child again...?

Serenitybunny
Crew

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Hyuuga Crim
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Elder

8,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:03 pm
he leans against the tree as he holds himself. he feels bad because he felt like he pushed sakura away when all he wanted was to hold her. he knew the whole time she was going to see sasuke and knew that she might still have feelings for him after all these years. he sits there and thinks back on the story of the porcupine. of how even though it has sharp quills that can hurt it still wants friends and loved ones. and that though being together may hurt for a while he would rather endure that pain together rather than by himself. as he is reminded of these lessons he starts heading back towards sakura as he makes his way back to her his resolve solid as steel. he wants nothing more now than to be with her.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:38 pm
sasuke was done with crom as he saw sakura for the first time in years through the birds eye. he kept his cynical wits about him and didn't let old feelings come back to haunt him. so to defer that, he chose to think about how how much she and naruto both annoyed him.

hurry up now. there isn't much time left.

(uchiha_sasuke17)

Serenitybunny
Crew

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:49 am
Wondering, Sakura haven't see her long-time-no-see friend, but she still thinks about him once of awhile by going to old places where they meet and spend time together as team 7. Truly, she missed those days when she, naruto, and sasuke together with their sensei. Holding a hand over her heart, her mind thinking of few reasons on why he is here after so long has passed and she didn't know how she feels about him anymore...

Do you want something that you cannot have till the end?
Inner Sakura: Don't forget you have someone with you..
I know that why I said Love is so troublesome...

Seeing her own reflection on the windows, her body is no longer a teen, but mature to female curves. Her pink-ish colored hair remained short tied with her red ninja head band. She did changed her outfit, but did she feels new or still her old self again...?

Inner Sakura: Time changes a person, ne?

Finally, her last finally jump away from the village and she standing away few feet from the enterance of the village. Her clear and deep color of emerald eyes searching for him as always...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:10 am
he gets back to where he last saw her as he looks around a bit he doesn't see her as he starts heading back towards the gate knowing that is where she will probably be as he looks on the ground noticing where a flash bomb went off. he thinks to himself "how odd. sasuke must have gotten impatient" he stasrts running towards the gate hoping everything is fine. as he gets there he looks around not seeing sakura at first. he starts to turn around and go back to the village. as he does he stops for a second and sits there near the gate and waits a bit.  

Hyuuga Crim
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Elder

8,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300

(uchiha_sasuke17)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:44 pm
sasuke was pretty shocked as he sat in a tree looking at the more mature woman standing not too far below him. but the only thing that remains the same is the notsalgic face. the transformation from an over acheving twiggy girl. into a second savior to his home village. not to mention the added curvy vivaciousness of her body. if could say so himself. he would say he was quite smitten. but he would never admit that to himself or any other. after gettong over the shock he used sushin no jutsu to apear behind sakura feeling her jump out of being startled before he even got there.

long time no see eh sakura?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:38 pm
Startled, Sakura knew that Sasuke is always good at his ninjutsu skills. The hair on her back raising from his words and her heart beating fast again like she was running again. Still, his voice is deeper than he was a boy. Somehow, she feeling a bit nervous to see him grown-up from a boy who left a mark on her young heart after he left the village. Whispering softly, her jade eyes found the voice of its owner and she places a hand over center of her chest where she feeling the cold metal of object given to her by Crim.

"Sasuke-kun... Hai, it has been a long time."

There he is.... my...

After that said, she raises a arm up from her side and pulls it back to throw a punch at him.

Serenitybunny
Crew

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Hyuuga Crim
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Elder

8,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:43 pm
he looks around from the bushes as he sees her and sasuke. not wanting to make a scene he stays hidden for he is on a whole new level. he watches waiting for it to end as he feels bad not trusting sakura the way he should as he thinks about going back to the village  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:08 pm
he takes a kunai and some paper and makes a note as he tosses the kunai. it sticks into a tree near sakura as if it was saying that it was for her. as it hits it's mark as he heads off back to the village. the note read "My Dearest Sakura i was here watching you i am sorry for not trusting you. if you wish to talk to me when you get finished here come back to the village and find me. it won't be that hard i promise. ---Crim"  

Hyuuga Crim
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Elder

8,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300

(uchiha_sasuke17)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:45 pm
sasuke took the the full force of the hit. he was knocked off of his feet, and he slid about ten meters on the ground. his body immediately melded into the ground and he apeared in the tree as if he had never moved. him now behins her once again.

that was unexpected. but i can't say it was undeserved.

Hidden Leaf Village

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff