Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Dragon Quest (Many choices available! Huge twist page 18) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:00 pm
"eek...." Aisu mummbled.
"im not climbing down..."
"I'll die!" aisu yelled down to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:05 pm
Gandohar jumped down to the ground from the height he was at. He stepped out of the way so that Nyrok could do the same. "Just climb down you filthy peasant! That way all the bears and wolves up there won't kill you!" Nyrok growled his agreement. They started walking towards the town they saw from the top.  

Alchemist of the Twilight

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:44 pm
Aisu climbed down very slowly and was very lost.
"im so lost...and starving...and tierd..." Aisu mumbled to herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:38 pm
Bec starts screeching. Joe follows Bec until they reached a small village. "Well not what I was looking for but ok." he says as he looks around the town.  

hoplite323

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:59 pm
Aisu looks at everything and almost everyone thats bigger than her.
"help...me..." Aisu says.
"please...." Aisu says again and again.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:53 pm
Ganohar laughed at the peasant. "You truly are worthless!" he exclaimed. "No gold OR talents!" He threw a rock that nearly hit her head.  

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:03 pm
"you are such a jerk i hate u!" Aisu said coldly.
Aisu walked off in anger.
"ugh! he is the most stuckup jerk in the entire world!" Aisu said to herself loudly as she was walking off.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:05 pm
Gandohar only laughed. Nyrok looked again at K'nock with large, hungry eyes. "Nyrok, what do you think of some food?" he asked the wolf. Nyrok barked his agreement. Gandohar smiled and got a chunk of the bear meat and threw it to Nyrok, he gulped it down happily. He started and small fire and cooked another chunk of the meat for himself. When it was done, he gulped it down in a few quick bites. He left none for the Peasant.  

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:12 pm
"hmph im leaveing this stupid town!" Aisu said to herself in anger.
Until a necklace cought her eye.
hmmm...i could steal that...
Aisu quickly stole the necklace and hid somewere so that she wouldent be cought. The necklace was a beautiful blue stone on a solid gold chain with a snowflake in it the stone never became warm in her hands and had a weird tecture.
"wow this is beautiful!" Aisu said to herself. Aisu left the town and started walking to a new town were she wanted to meet one of her friends.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:11 am
((Sorry but there's two things wrong with that. 1-They weren't in a town. They were in a forest, heading towards a town.
...That's one thing xd ))

"Worthless." Gandohar muttered to himself. "She's finally gone!" he then exclaimed, but Nyrok's ears and tail dropped. He looked up at Ganohar with arge, pleading eyes. "You're going to miss that leopard thing aren't you?" Nyrok's lit up and he looked up at Gandohar. His tail started wagging. "Don't worry, boy. You'll catch it, and if you're lucky, next time we see it, it may have grown!"
A large shadow passed overhead. Nyrok and Gandohar looked up to see a dragon flying through the air. "Wow..." Gandohar said in amazement. It was large, perhaps twice the size of the bear, but small for a dragon, and still a child. It had bright red scales with black tips, and large hungry red eyes. It's wing tips were black. It had small horns coming out of it's head. It passed the boy and the wolf, not giving them any attention. It obviously spotted something and flew down into the forest, beyond Gandohar's sight. "Amazing...A real life dragon!" He's only ever seen wolves, farm animals, and he once found a phoenix when his father fell ill. He caught it and took a feather from it, since they are said to possess great healing powers.

Kechero

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:06 pm
(okey i'll join but i don't know what i want to be so i'll get back to you, but i do want to be evil,)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:54 pm
Finds a tavern and walks in, leaving Bec outside, for certain reasons. Sits at a table and starts listening on people conversation, hoping to hear something good.  

hoplite323

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:26 pm
Aisu stops being completely lost "umm...were am I?" Aisu asked K'nock.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:34 pm
Kechero
(okey i'll join but i don't know what i want to be so i'll get back to you, but i do want to be evil,)

((Cool! Then join the Death Carriers! You can be their leader if you want))

Gandohar started following the direction the dragon went in. He didn't look where he was going and kept bumping into trees until he bumped into...a person! Aisu! "Watch where you're going, Peasant!" he spat. Nyrok's eyes lit up at the sight of the snow leopard.  

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:38 pm
"WATCH WHERE I'M GOING!?! u ran into me!" Aisu said angerly.
"oh...and do u have any food?" she asked almost embarasses to have to ask.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff