Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Suggestions for the Guild? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:52 pm
Oh well. Maybe we just won't bother locking question threads from now on.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:01 pm
PhoenixBlade983
We don't, but nOObs or people new to the game might need help, but it's not gonna happen anyways.

Yes, and having questions in the main forum will make us look more appealing because than new comers will think "oh, I guess I'll fit in here, I do have a couple of questions" because most people dont bother looking at the subforums. >3  

~InfinityTrust~

PhoenixBlade983

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:14 pm
~InfinityTrust~
PhoenixBlade983
We don't, but nOObs or people new to the game might need help, but it's not gonna happen anyways.

Yes, and having questions in the main forum will make us look more appealing because than new comers will think "oh, I guess I'll fit in here, I do have a couple of questions" because most people dont bother looking at the subforums. >3

True, but like I said it's not gonna happen so I end the convo.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:23 pm
I can make it happen... << -Hides wand.-  

~InfinityTrust~

Pretendo13

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:19 pm
you should have tournaments that allow all lgendaries and dont have sleep, evade, or item clause.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:01 pm
Pretendo13
you should have tournaments that allow all lgendaries and dont have sleep, evade, or item clause.

We were actually planning on a uber tournament sometime. But Sleep and evasion will still be up. We don't ever use item clause confused  

Jonnnn

Candy goes B A N G

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:46 pm
Hmm..I'm personally not all that active because I'm trying to avoid the drama. Just really tired of it all >.>

But I've been talking to some of the newer people, who only have like 1-10 posts, and they said they didn't really seem welcome. (Not my words..no drama, alright?) Like they'd make their first post, they'd never get a "welcome to our guild!? I'm [insert name here] Need any help about where anything is? Let me know!"

I know I'd kinda feel the same way.

And to be honest, we can be asses. (Me included. No drama) and we sometimes say rude things to people who make posts in the wrong place (I remember once a crew member said "Locking for complete stupidity" or something like that) So, we could be a little nicer.

OH and it'd never hurt to get our selves a theme song.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:09 pm
Padfoot -n- Moony
Also, I just found out I am a lesbian.

Did you write that or did someone edit that in... xp ((We've been having someone edit a lot of crap in lately, if he/she continues at this rate I'll have to get to the source))

Regardless, we have a thread for new members to come say hello. We don't really have a welcoming committee... also, anyone who reads all the rules beforehand won't make a thread that gets locked for stupidity neutral

If anyone wants to start up a welcoming committee, feel free.  

nitnit
Captain

Candy goes B A N G

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:16 pm
I'M SO THE WELCOMING COMMITTEE!

Imma go see if Knight can make me a banner for it. >.>

No I did not write that >.>

I'm not a lesbian... although Ironically I was just called by my drama teacher who told me that I got the part of Maureen at our school play (From rent) and she happens to be a lesbian.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:20 pm
Would you like to run the welcoming committee? Basically, make a really nice thread, which I will sticky, and have knight make a banner/merit for it, and you will be able to choose who's on it ((they have to willingly apply of course))  

nitnit
Captain

Candy goes B A N G

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:25 pm
Working on it right now~  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:59 pm
A creativity Thread for Music and Other stuff.  

Razz-Berry 9

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:03 pm
Well, we do have multiple threads about music in the chatterbox, and people are free to make them in there at any time.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:11 pm
I'd like a thread or forum for contests! I mean seriously There are almost no threads on contests here!

Not tryign to be rude or pushy but I would seriously prefer it if that happened  

-2 Z Zelly

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:14 pm
Dude. Contests ((if you mean in game ones)) are not popular enough to constitute a subforum. If it bothers you so much, make a thread in the main forum. Do something instead of complaining.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff