Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Archives
VOTE: Let Raijin Back in? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wings of Pain8

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:59 pm
I say let him in. I mean sometimes he was doing crap but sometimes he was helping out all the new people getting pokemon and stuff like that and being honest in tournaments so thats my reason.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:00 pm
freesk8ter
I say let him in. I mean sometimes he was doing crap but sometimes he was helping out all the new people getting pokemon and stuff like that and being honest in tournaments so thats my reason.

name a time he has helped anyone.  

Deathguiser

Le Kayk

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
...people imagined its eerie howls...

I vote yes, but only because he didn't really do anything wrong. He was just annoying. Just keep him on a tight leash. Like others have suggested, if he does anything, ban him without question and don't look back. *shrug*

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

...to be the call of the Grim Reaper...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:53 pm
I can't really say either way...I can't tell if he is being sincere or not

Oh and huskey...my coco could beat up your coco.

Anyways I just can't tell anymore...  

Muleferdan

Le Kayk

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
...people imagined its eerie howls...

Of course yours could. Mine is a scaredy cat. (Bad pun, I know, but it was the more appropriate of the two I could have used. xp ) Congrats on finishing your quest. biggrin

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

...to be the call of the Grim Reaper...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:00 pm
Thank you...BACK ON TOPIC NOW BEFORE WE WANDER

Gotta catch it early  

Muleferdan

~InfinityTrust~

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:11 pm
I think you should let him in, everyone deserves at least one last chance almost no matter what. But, of course, if he does not live up to his word then keep him out, for good.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:23 pm
I vote to not let him back in. Its easy to lie though your teeth though text and all of his threads never really helped.  

Kunx990

Wings of Pain8

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:25 pm
Deathguiser
freesk8ter

name a time he has helped anyone.

He help me with my diamond by telling me where to get cresalia  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:36 pm
Um how about a trial basis Give him a week or less no improvement then give him the ban.  

Razz-Berry 9

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:54 pm
~InfinityTrust~
I think you should let him in, everyone deserves at least one last chance almost no matter what. But, of course, if he does not live up to his word then keep him out, for good.

I am getting the feeling most of you don't realize how many chances he has already had.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:55 pm
Deathguiser
~InfinityTrust~

I am getting the feeling most of you don't realize how many chances he has already had.

Ah, but this is final chance. =?
And you know its not right to try and influence other's votes, let people decide what to say on their own rather then holding knives at their throats.  

~InfinityTrust~

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:57 pm
~InfinityTrust~
Deathguiser
~InfinityTrust~

Ah, but this is final chance. =?
And you know its not right to try and influence other's votes, let people decide what to say on their own rather then holding knives at their throats.

lol, I am not "holding a knife at your throats" you are making points that aren't true, you said everyone gets 1 chance, he has sooooo many chances you have no idea. He has gotten well over three warnings for spamming and flamming, and he even made a thread a couple of times for the purpose of flamming someone. He has had his hcances, I know I am not going to change your vote, since all of you are far too nice. But I am proving a point.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:57 pm
Hey, hey, hey, this is no knife, it's a lightsaber.  

nitnit
Captain

iOath

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:00 pm
Padfoot -n- Moony
Shigeru K
Bubbles sound like Zell.

And he wasn't necessarily banned for anything. He just left and dissed the guild while doing so, came back for the league (which is a small part of the guild), and currently, hoping for full access to the guild.

So he never actually did a huge thing to recieve the ban? Thanks for the information~

I'll make my decision shortly

Death: But me and him are friends~

Blossom would be Zell >.>
kaku kowaku natteru uchi ha tookutemo

What about me?

And back on topic, I think he should be allowed....a third chance is it? Maybe it was fourth chance? Well anyways, he might have just had a bad week or something.

egai ta mirai e tsuzukiteru

Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces